• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

CS:S Cool Maps

System Name Onus
Processor E8500 @ 3.95ghz ~1.25v
Motherboard ASUS P5E Deluxe
Cooling Scythe Orochi cpu, 5x 120mm Zalman red LED case fans, stock GPU coolers
Memory 8gb (4x2gb) G.Skill PC8000 5-5-5-15
Video Card(s) 2x ASUS 3870x2s
Storage 4x160gb RAID 0 Main, 2x 500gb RAID 0 media storage.
Display(s) LG W2600H
Case Lian Li PC-A70B, painted black and other modded aspects :)
Audio Device(s) HT Omega Striker. Klipsch RF-3II fronts, Yamaha NS-A222 rears, Klipsch RC-3II center, Klipsch SUB12
Power Supply Corsair CMPSU-750TX
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64, lots of games, photoshop n stuff.
Seems like most of the threads in here are just people that are having problems with their games, and I don't see any rules about what the threads specifically have to be about. So I figured I'd ask around about what some good (more rare) CS:S maps are. I just found a sweet nipper one called Nipper's Opus. It's like a mixture of all the old CS 1.6 Blahhh, Duhhh, Gahhh, Huhhh, and Whaaa random type maps. Also, if anybody has their own servers and they'd like to post their IPs go ahead. I'm at my brother-in-law's house right now for a mothers day party staying on his computer and being my standard anti-social self. So I'll post my server IP once I get back home.

System Name Onus
Processor E8500 @ 3.95ghz ~1.25v
Motherboard ASUS P5E Deluxe
Cooling Scythe Orochi cpu, 5x 120mm Zalman red LED case fans, stock GPU coolers
Memory 8gb (4x2gb) G.Skill PC8000 5-5-5-15
Video Card(s) 2x ASUS 3870x2s
Storage 4x160gb RAID 0 Main, 2x 500gb RAID 0 media storage.
Display(s) LG W2600H
Case Lian Li PC-A70B, painted black and other modded aspects :)
Audio Device(s) HT Omega Striker. Klipsch RF-3II fronts, Yamaha NS-A222 rears, Klipsch RC-3II center, Klipsch SUB12
Power Supply Corsair CMPSU-750TX
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64, lots of games, photoshop n stuff.
24.166.85.236:27016 That's my server, it should show up as "[CgC] CS:S (sv_cheats ON)" Yes, I do have cheats on, this is just so you can use impulse 101 in order to get money and ammo, in addition you can spawn weapons. I do not allow noclip or over spawning of anything. There are no other cheats besides those, so if you get owned, don't say somebody is using God mode because God mode doesn't work. Lastly, you are allowed to use noclip if we are just fooling around, but if we are actually trying to play and you use noclip at all while we are playing you will be kicked. If you come back and do it again you will be kicked and permanently banned.

IceCube

Hey, I love making my own maps in the "Hammer Editor", but right now I only have one finished and haven't found a good place to post/upload it yet. It is called "aim_glasstrike" and is a fully glassfloored map with MANY walls that forms a labyrinth. I'd say its a fun map to play but the bots just walk to the nearest wall and jump. I created it in about 10 hours and its fully detailed with decals and textures, quite large and is for a maximum of 12 players (6 Terrorists and 6 CTs). Right now im working on a "de_undercity" map. That one has huge buildings that you can jump between or walk inside. Not quite large but it goes high up in the sky. If anyone has some ideas but no "Hammer" skills, i'd be happy to make those maps for you!

- Die in sleep, or never die.

aim_glasstrike

Attachments

• Screenshot.gif
    174.5 KB · Views: 742
Last edited: