• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Cyberpunk 2077 Game and Performance Review Roundup—The Antidote to 2020?

Always on the internet
:D

btw I am never wrong
Kinda agree with that sentiment :toast:

OneMoar

There is Always Moar
System Name RPC MK2.5
Processor Ryzen 5800x
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Pro V2
Cooling Enermax ETX-T50RGB
Memory CL16 BL2K16G36C16U4RL 3600 1:1 micron e-die
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE RTX 3070 Ti GAMING OC
Storage ADATA SX8200PRO NVME 512GB, Intel 545s 500GBSSD, ADATA SU800 SSD, 3TB Spinner
Display(s) LG Ultra Gear 32 1440p 165hz Dell 1440p 75hz
Case Phanteks P300 /w 300A front panel conversion
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus+ Platinum 750W
Mouse Kone burst Pro
Keyboard EVGA Z15
Software Windows 11 +startisallback
still would like you to explain how Disabling DLSS offers you more performance
what part of ZERO performance cost does is hard to understand and please explain why super high quality upscaling is worse then turning everything down to potato
also explain why DLSS+higher settings is worse then No DLSS No AA and lower settings ?
go ahead ill wait

Last edited:
still would like you to explain how Disabling DLSS offers you more performance
what part of ZERO performance cost does is hard to understand and please explain why super high quality upscaling is worse then turning everything down to potato
also explain why DLSS+higher settings is worse then No DLSS No AA and lower settings ?
go ahead ill wait
And you called ME ignorant?... :rolleyes: Ok here we go, do try and keep up... DLSS offers no performance loss WHEN COMPARED TO ANTI-ALIASING. There is still a performance hit for having it on. Turn it off and see what happens. Please use CP2077 for this. Oh, and also try to remember that if you turn off DLSS, normal AA is automatically re-enabled, so when you turn it off you must make sure to turn them both off.

Go ahead, we'll wait...

btw I am never wrong
Oh but that's right, YOU are never wrong... Silly me thinking a logical experiment would mean anything to your great holiness...

OneMoar

There is Always Moar
System Name RPC MK2.5
Processor Ryzen 5800x
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Pro V2
Cooling Enermax ETX-T50RGB
Memory CL16 BL2K16G36C16U4RL 3600 1:1 micron e-die
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE RTX 3070 Ti GAMING OC
Storage ADATA SX8200PRO NVME 512GB, Intel 545s 500GBSSD, ADATA SU800 SSD, 3TB Spinner
Display(s) LG Ultra Gear 32 1440p 165hz Dell 1440p 75hz
Case Phanteks P300 /w 300A front panel conversion
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus+ Platinum 750W
Mouse Kone burst Pro
Keyboard EVGA Z15
Software Windows 11 +startisallback
And you called ME ignorant?... :rolleyes: Ok here we go, do try and keep up... DLSS offers no performance loss WHEN COMPARED TO ANTI-ALIASING. There is still a performance hit for having it on. Turn it off and see what happens. Please use CP2077 for this. Oh, and also try to remember that if you turn off DLSS, normal AA is automatically re-enabled, so when you turn it off you must make sure to turn them both off.

Go ahead, we'll wait...

Oh but that's right, YOU are never wrong... Silly me thinking a logical experiment would mean anything to your great holiness...
been there done that kiddo DLSS 2.0 has no performance hit period full stop I am not going to waste anymore time burden of proof is on you
and what part of cake and eat it is a hard concept here of course setting everything to POTATO makes it go faster, it also makes it look like a potato
in nearly every game enabling DLSS at any quality level is a automatic +30% boost with most titles near doubling there framerates with the same visual fidelity if not more

I am tired of the back and forth with you my final word is this
I am right you are wrong please kindly find some sand to pound ect ect ect

This was interesting! CB2077 in 8k?!?
My only complaint is that they didn't show the FPS counter in the capture..

What I find most interesting was that Linus was comparing the performance of DLSS on vs off, RTRT on vs off and was switching back and forth between 4k & 8k but he never touched the AA to show the difference when DLSS was off...

Last edited: