• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Does anyone have a spare Dota II beta key?

I'm playing League of Legends at the moment but wanted to try out Dota II (applied for beta but haven't received an invite so far).
I really do like action games that are more RTS genre but still remain solid amount of action and Dota II just seems to that, also well balanced and more skill rewarding than LoL.
Used to play Warcraft 3 back in the day but never really got into the original Dota, so maybe this time... :p
Anyway, couldn't find any Dota thread here, actually was a bit surprised because it's all over the net now, full of those key beggars like me. If there's anyone with a key or an invite (don't even know it works with Dota II) they don't have a use for, I offer my help to get rid of if! (PM me)

Also would love to hear any Dota II beta impressions and feedback (about the massive feature set, a lot of which LoL is still lacking).

Thanks!

System Name Norfree
Processor i5 3570k @4.4
Motherboard Gigabyte UD5H
Cooling 212 Evo
Memory 4x4GB Kingston 1600 @ 1833 9cl
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro Fury
Storage Corsair SSD, WD Black
Display(s) 1080p TV
Case Corsair 300-R
Audio Device(s) Auzentech Prelude > Fidelio X2s and AD-700s
Power Supply PCP&C Silent 950w
Software Win 10 Pro 64
Eh, Dota 2 seems a lot clunkier than LoL to me. and its certainly a long ways off from being balanced. games take a lot longer. health bars are very misleading (the first bar counts for 500 hp I think, the others 100). stats are kind of confusing at first. item purchasing is a chore. lots of LoL characters are there just under different names. can you tell that I didnt care for it much? haha. if I find a guest invite I will let you know. I had the option to do that at one time I just cant remember how to get back to it