• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Does anyone need COMPUTER help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garb3

Processor AMD Athlon 5200+ x2 stock
Motherboard Abit KN9-S
Cooling zalman 9500 modded with 120mm fan + 3x120mm front, rear and side fans
Memory OCZ 5GB DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHz Gold GX XTC
Video Card(s) PowerColour Ati Radeon 3850 512Mb
Storage 220 gig
Display(s) LG Flatron L1730S
Case Termaltake VC2000 Mambo (Black)
Audio Device(s) Realtek AC 97 HD
Power Supply EYE-T POWER MAGNA 600W
Software Windows Vista 64bit
i need some help repairing a previous graphics card. i had blown the mosfet on the card and i have been searching for a new one to try and replace it but when i find one they are out of stock or you have to jump thought burning rings of fire just to order one. any way i got the part number and googled it and its an infinion BSC119N03S and after a quick look over the technical info i started searching for a mosfet with the same spec and i think i might have found one heres the link to the infinion info: http://www.datasheetcatalog.com/datasheets_pdf/B/S/C/1/BSC119N03S.shtml

and here is one to the mosfet that i found:http://rswww.com/cgi-bin/bv/rswww/s...cciaddklgfmgmhcefeceeldgondhgk.0&cacheID=ukie

can u tell me if it would be ok to replace the old infinion part with the one that i found

thanks in advance for any help

Polaris573

Senior Moderator
Processor LGA 775 Intel Q9550 2.8 Ghz
Motherboard MSI P7N Diamond - 780i Chipset
Cooling Arctic Freezer
Memory 6GB G.Skill DDRII 800 4-4-3-5
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD 7850 2 GB PCI-E
Storage 1 TB Seagate 32MB Cache, 250 GB Seagate 16MB Cache
Display(s) Acer X203w
Case Coolermaster Centurion 5
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Music
Power Supply OCZ StealthXStream 600 Watt
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64
While I understand the frustration that created this thread, lets just use the normal method of creating new threads to ask for help. We can't have one big, long, thread with multiple problems trying to get solved at once, it just creates a mess.

I am sorry if you were waiting for an answer in this thread. Please create a new thread for your specific problem, or question.

Status
Not open for further replies.