• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

EA Sports WRC PC Requirements Released

T0@st

News Editor
Staff member
The wait is almost over. We are days away from the launch of EA Sports WRC, the biggest rally game Codemasters has made to date. EA Sports WRC is out November 3, let's go through everything you need to know before the big day. Jump straight into the action as soon as the game launches. Pre-load on the dates below.

November 3, the worldwide launch of EA SPORTS WRC at 04:00am UTC across all platforms. Get into the game earlier by, pre-ordering the digital version for up to 3 days early access starting on October 31 at 07:00 UTC across all platforms and EA Play Pro.

Now you know when the game is coming out, let's get into everything you can look forward to playing:

Authenticity:
Built on the foundations of 25 years of rally-game heritage, experience the WRC, WRC2, and Junior WRC cars, with drivers, teams, and liveries from the 2023 season, in Codemasters biggest rally game to-date.

Locations:
From Monte Carlo and Portugal to Kenya and Japan, take on 17 locations with over 200 stages at launch and Central European Rally coming as a free post launch update. Find out more about the locations here.

Cars:
Travel through rallying history with a variety of 68 authentically recreated historic vehicles. See the full car list here.

Dynamic Handling System:
Codemasters' renowned multi-surface handling model is improved for WRC. Tailor it to match your skill level and put it to the test across all surfaces.

Builder:
Design and drive your dream rally car with the debut of Builder mode.

Moments:
Get behind the wheel and re-write history by tackling recent events alongside real-world scenarios and nostalgic throwbacks.

Modes:
Career, Championship, Time Trial, Cross-platform Multiplayer, Regularity Rally, a detailed livery editor, and more.

Clubs:
Clubs are asynchronous, cross-platform multiplayer events (powered by EA Racenet) with no limit on how many players can compete. Instead of rallying in a lobby at the same time as opponents, players can take on these events whenever they please, with results added to the Club's leaderboard.

Rally Pass:
We will be adding new features and content to EA SPORTS WRC with our Rally Pass, available post-launch. Find out more in our "The Road Ahead Blog." For more information you can check out our Gameplay Deep Dive and Modes & Features Deep Dive.

Additional Content:
  • New challenges will be frequently added to our Moments mode. For Season 1, there will be more than 50 Moments for all players to enjoy, with EA Play subscribers getting access to a further seven. Plus, as Moments don't expire, players can sign up to EA Play at a later date if they wish to check out any of those extra Moments they might have missed.
  • Central European Rally is a new location that is holding its real-world WRC debut this week.The team is hard at work on building these stages which will be released in a free update to all players post-launch.
  • PC players can also look forward to playing in Virtual Reality to truly feel what it's like to sit in the driver's seat post-launch.
  • Ultrawide support across multiple screens is available to PC players at launch, with further improvements coming soon.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

System Name Cyberline
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k -> 12600k
Motherboard Asus P8P67 LE Rev 3.0 -> Gigabyte Z690 Auros Elite DDR4
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 -> Custom Watercoolingloop
Memory Corsair (4x2) 8gb 1600mhz -> Crucial (8x2) 16gb 3600mhz
Video Card(s) AMD RX480 -> RX7800XT
Storage Samsung 750 Evo 250gb SSD + WD 1tb x 2 + WD 2tb -> 2tb MVMe SSD
Display(s) Philips 32inch LPF5605H (television) -> Dell S3220DGF
Case antec 600 -> Thermaltake Tenor HTCP case
Audio Device(s) Focusrite 2i4 (USB)
Power Supply Seasonic 620watt 80+ Platinum
Mouse Elecom EX-G
Keyboard Rapoo V700
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
man that looks like shit...like visually extremely unappealing and dated.....I was going to comment that devs really should start putting more focus on fog or in this case dust from the sand....but it all looks like crap

System Name Very old, but all I've got ®
Processor So old, you don't wanna know... Really!
man that looks like shit...like visually extremely unappealing and dated.....I was going to comment that devs really should start putting more focus on fog or in this case dust from the sand....but it all looks like crap

Couldn't say any better.
I dunno how many EA paid these lads for their strained smiles and giggles. Must be great amount, to say "nice". Since even despite the actual gameplay was abruptly cut, it was still visible that a graphics was as bad as in Dirt4, or even worse. It's more of decade old. And physics was somehow..... cardboard-ish.

Anyway, gotta see real reviews first. And the game isn't out yet, and maybe that video quality was utter garbage, I wouldn't pre-order that. EA would better put the budget for marketing and these PR video BS, into actual development. Still, nothing new. EA being EA. This was written on the wall, during Codemasters buyout.

Not to mention that people who were complaining about DR/DR2.0 "always online" requirement, now will experience the EA's garbage server issues to full extent.

System Name THU
Processor Intel Core i5-13600KF
Motherboard ASUS PRIME Z790-P D4
Cooling SilentiumPC Fortis 3 v2 + Arctic Cooling MX-2
Memory Crucial Ballistix 2x16 GB DDR4-3600 CL16 (dual rank)
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 4070 Ventus 3X OC 12 GB GDDR6X (2610/21000 @ 0.91 V)
Storage Lexar NM790 2 TB + Corsair MP510 960 GB + PNY XLR8 CS3030 500 GB + Toshiba E300 3 TB
Display(s) LG OLED C8 55" + ASUS VP229Q
Case Fractal Design Define R6
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V381 + Monitor Audio Bronze 6 + Bronze FX | FiiO E10K-TC + Sony MDR-7506
Power Supply Corsair RM650
Mouse Logitech M705 Marathon
Keyboard Corsair K55 RGB PRO
Software Windows 10 Home
Benchmark Scores Benchmarks in 2024?

You just can't make gamers happy.

Make a next-gen looking game, they will call it unoptimized. Make something that plays well on a 1060, they will call it dated and unappealing. Devs just cannot win. :D

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite
Cooling Custom loop, Corsair ML/LL fans
Memory 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury @ DDR4-3466
Video Card(s) Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF 10GB @ +150/700
Storage ~4TB SSD + 6TB HDD
Display(s) Acer XV273K 4K120 + Lenovo L32p-30 4K60
Case Corsair 4000D Airflow White
Audio Device(s) Asus TUF H3 Wireless
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse Logitech MX518 + Asus TUF P1 mousepad
Keyboard Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores It runs Crysis remastered at 4K
Wonder what it would be in VR. At least Dirt Rally 2.0 is cool in VR.

Waiting to see if they actually add proper triple monitor support i.e. Proper fov support for angled side monitors.

You just can't make gamers happy.

Make a next-gen looking game, they will call it unoptimized. Make something that plays well on a 1060, they will call it dated and unappealing. Devs just cannot win. :D
Complete nonsense. There are plenty of games which both look great and run great. Stop simping for corporations.

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard AORUS B450 ELITE
Cooling Noctua NH-U12S Chromax Black
Memory DDR4 Ballistix Sport LT 2x8GB 3000MHZ CAS15 / DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3000MHz CAS 15
Video Card(s) AMD RX 6750XT Reference Design
Storage 2.5 TB 2.5" SSD / 3 TB HDD
Display(s) ASUS 27" 165HZ VG27WQ / Vertical 16/10 iiyama 25" 75Hz ProLite XUB2595WSU-B1
Case be quiet! Dark Base 700 RGB
Audio Device(s) PSB Alpha P3 / LOXJIE A30 Amp
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 650 GA
Mouse Cooler master MM720
Keyboard Roccat horde
VR HMD Oculus Rift S
Software Windows 10
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-13700K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory 32GB(2x16) DDR5@6600MHz G-Skill Trident Z5
Video Card(s) ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 AMP Holo
Storage 2TB SK Platinum P41 SSD + 4TB SanDisk Ultra SSD + 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 3440x1440@100Hz G-Sync
Case NZXT PHANTOM410-BK
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium PCIe
Power Supply Corsair 850W
Mouse Logitech Hero G502 SE
Software Windows 11 Pro - 64bit
Benchmark Scores 30FPS in NFS:Rivals
I hope they optimise it for older wheel&pedals controlers too. Also mouse in the menu?? One can only dream.