• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] EVGA GTX 480 MINT/ Max Air Flow Bracket and Backplate Installed SC bios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heatware
18 0 0
System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
Memory 40gb of DDR 4 2700
Video Card(s) ATI Radeon 500
Storage Fusion Drive 1 TB
Display(s) 27 Inch IMac late 2017
For sale here is a super nice, in like new condition, EVGA GTX 480. It has a EVGA Backplate and Max Air Flow Bracket installed. It comes with Install CD, case sticker, original flow bracket, Evga bumper sticker, all the original cords still in plastic and accessories in plastic. The card will be shipped in the original box. The bios has been updated and flashed to the EVGA Super Clocked bios. The card will run at even higher speeds on air reaching GTX 580 speeds at default bios voltage. I also removed the heat sink and put Zerotherma's newest thermal paste on the Gpu die. This card is a straight monster and maxes all my games. I'm selling it because I have a deal on a 5970 lined up. The card has only a few hours use on it and works great. I will sell and ship Conus for 309.99. Thats the lowest I can go and the card will be put on ebay shortly so let me know if you want it. This card at stock, with the SC bios, is as fast or faster than a GTX 570 , 5870, 6970 6950 and comes very close to a GTX 580 performance levels when oced. Thx for looking this is a great card thats is in perfect condition.

Sorry about the crappy photos they were taken with my phone.

Heat ware is under trt740 http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=64195

Last edited:
Heatware
18 0 0
System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
Memory 40gb of DDR 4 2700
Video Card(s) ATI Radeon 500
Storage Fusion Drive 1 TB
Display(s) 27 Inch IMac late 2017
Status