• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Folding Pie and Milestones!!

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Processor Ryzen Threadripper 3970X
Motherboard Asus Zenith 2 Extreme Alpha
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Case The big Thermaltake that looks like a Case Mods
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA 1600W T2
Mouse Corsair thingy
Keyboard Razer something or other....
VR HMD No headset yet
Software Windows 11 OS... Not a fan!!
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
Well here we are for another FAH Pie Stats update, this one is for the 27th October 2023!!

1698527797828.png

1698527841332.png

1698527890933.png

Well there we are again everyone, here's to yesterdays contributions :D Nice work everyone!! :) I hope you are all doing well and are OK?? Hope to have a bit of a boost for tomorrow's contributions, very cheap electric this evening for me for a nice change, so here's hoping we can make the most of it for a little bit :)

@phill I don't know how you guys are organized here but it would also be interesting to make a pie for every month as well.
I think Extreme Overclocking pages, offer 7 days worth of numbers, I'd wonder if there was something I could do there although I'm trying to pass the updates and such to someone else right now! :) I'll see what I can manage... What were you thinking for the every month? Report in at the end of each month?

Hope to see you all again tomorrow!! Please keep up the amazing work! See you all soon!!

System Name Dell Precision T5810
Processor Xeon E5-1650 v3
Motherboard Dell X99
Cooling Dell fans x 2
Memory 8 x 4GB 2400 DDR4 ECC
Video Card(s) Asus 2070 Turbo (blower style)
Storage 860 evo 500GB / Ironwolf 4TB
Display(s) LG C1 OLED 55"
Case Dell
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Dell 685W
Mouse Logitech something
Keyboard Dell OEM
I thought it would make for an interesting pie. Electricity for me is not an issue, I have a flat rate every month, I could do more if I would have more GPUs, a sort of you put out the GPU I contribute some electricity. Unfortunately, nobody at HardwareCanucks (my home forum) donated me any GPU for that.
@phill make a pie with the previous month on the 1st day of the current month. EOC has numbers for weeks AND months

Last edited:

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
Here we are for a quick update today, FAH Pie Stats for the 28th October 2023!!

1698622778539.png

1698622806830.png

1698622875930.png

And I believe we have a new member to the team, so a new milestone too!

@Fenrix ??!! 100,000!! !! :clap: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :clap:

Well done for that first milestone! Hope to see you back again and again for the ones after!! Welcome to TPU!!
Hope everyone is doing well and OK today....Take care!

Motherboard Dell X99
Cooling Dell fans x 2
Case Dell
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Dell 685W
Mouse Logitech something
Keyboard Dell OEM
I think there is an honest mistake there @phill , EOC says I did 1.3 mil ppd yesterday

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Hi everyone, I hope you're alright and OK?? Here we are for another update for FAH Pie Stats for the 29th October 2023!!

1698681207991.png

1698681238756.png

1698681288319.png

Well there we are everyone :) I hope you are all doing well and are OK?? Very quick update right now as I'm just going to try and get this done before I have Sophia's first parents evening, so I'm trying to get it updated :D I hope everyone is having a good day today?? Being Monday and all.....

I think there is an honest mistake there @phill , EOC says I did 1.3 mil ppd yesterday
You actually did I think, 1.4 million :) But the thing is, I'm based in the UK and unless I'm awake and on the PC before 6am, I won't get the last update for the day, I'm spending about an hour of my time a day for doing this updates and such for collecting the data, putting it up and such, I'm not going to try and wake up even sooner for work every day :D :laugh:

I have said that I'd like to pass the stats on, so if anyone would like to volunteer, I'm more than happy to pass the torch :) Over 5 years now I've been doing this so I think it might be time for a break...

But still, I grab the stats for Folding at either after 9pm or after midnight and then the last update of the day before the stats reset is 6am UK time :) I believe that would be midnight for the US, somewhere over there :D All depends on how tired or busy I get before I get the stats for the moment which is why I include now the above screen grab because there's always a difference :)

Must get moving but didn't want to ignore and needed to just reply :)

Motherboard Dell X99
Cooling Dell fans x 2
Case Dell
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Dell 685W
Mouse Logitech something
Keyboard Dell OEM
Oh, I see why the stats you put for me are always different that what EOC shows. That's why I think a pie for the previous month would be more telling than just a daily one, and it would be more considerate of your time as well. Maybe weekly and monthly pies would be more appreciated by the members folding 24/7? Just an idea.
A weekly/monthly pie would also level the field with the different time zones.

Last edited:
System Name Office
Processor Ryzen 5600G
Motherboard ASUS B450M-A II
Cooling be quiet! Shadow Rock LP
Memory 16GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RX 5600 XT
Storage PNY CS1030 250GB, Crucial MX500 2TB
Display(s) Dell S2719DGF
Case Fractal Define 7 Compact
Power Supply EVGA 550 G3
Mouse Logitech M705 Marthon
Keyboard Logitech G410
Software Windows 10 Pro 22H2
Oh, I see why the stats you put for me are always different that what EOC shows. That's why I think a pie for the previous month would be more telling than just a daily one, and it would be more considerate of your time as well. Maybe weekly and monthly pies would be more appreciated by the members folding 24/7? Just an idea.

I'd be ok with weekly summaries.

System Name Rex
Processor Ryzen 2600
Motherboard GigaByte B450M DS3H
Cooling Wraith
Memory 16 GB Corsair Vengence 3000
Video Card(s) Evga GTX 1660 SC
Storage XPG M.2, Samsung 860 SSD, WD Black 1 TB
Display(s) ASUS VG248
Case Corsair mATX cube. (Alas they don't make it anymore)
Power Supply Corsair HX 600 Watt
Mouse Microsoft
Keyboard Logitech
Software Windows 10 64 ibit
I live for the daily pie charts. Ever since I started way back in the dawn of time when getting 1000 points a day was a good day. I'm just saying. :)

Motherboard Dell X99
Cooling Dell fans x 2
Case Dell
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Dell 685W
Mouse Logitech something
Keyboard Dell OEM
@phill I think it would be better to do the pies with a two days delay, as when you collect the stats the day is not finished yet and you present truncated, inaccurate results. For example the day of 29th of October your spreadsheet says the team did 46 million, when in fact we did close to 59, so you kinda "lost" 13 million in reporting, showing your numbers were off by 30%. Two days delay would allow reporting the true value of our efforts.

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Well everyone, I hope that you have all had a good day so far and are alright?? Here we are for the FAH Pie Stats for the 30th October 2023!!

1698794828565.png

1698794854318.png

1698794894024.png

I hope that everyone is happy and having a good start to their evening :D Been out with the little one this evening doing our Trick or Treat we do here :) Actually had a bit of a nose about the forum this evening to see what's been happening, never even got close to anything much else :(

Another great day everyone, massive thanks and respect for all your support with FAH for TPU... Can't thank you enough..

Well again, the problem I have is that unless I have all the data from the last update of the day over in the US time zone, I won't be accurate at all. The problems also stem from using the Extreme Overclocking links, data. What used to happen is that you'd get a similar update for the WCG from Free-DC Stats but with the whole day in the data, like we do with WCG stats basically. But that's not been working for I think now over a year since I've tried that.
Unless someone can stay up for me until midnight for the very last update of the day, then I will be able to accurately give you anything. The other problem also exists from FAH stats only go to a week... So that's not very helpful either.... then I'd have to make more sheets, combine all the data, I mean, it could/might/would, get messy when it comes to the output....

I'd be ok with weekly summaries.
I think this might be possible but as mentioned above, if I'm grabbing the data, unless I'm up early enough now which is 5am to collect it (as that's when the update comes in for the day back to zero's starts) I'd need to be up earlier to make sure I get the info correctly. As its coming up to midnight at the moment as generally this is the only time I can get to post anything up online to the forum, I'm not sure 4 to 5 hours of sleep is enough for me........ :)

I live for the daily pie charts. Ever since I started way back in the dawn of time when getting 1000 points a day was a good day. I'm just saying. :)
Even before I started doing this, I believe they have been done daily.. I know it is easier to get things from the US, I'm honestly fine not reporting the 101% most accurate results, but more of a guide than anything else. I'm trying to also cut down on the data I need to grab in the mornings, as that is taking me about 30 minutes currently. Some of it isn't 100% needed but its more data for us to look back too if we ever wanted. On occasion we have needed to do that...

@phill I think it would be better to do the pies with a two days delay, as when you collect the stats the day is not finished yet and you present truncated, inaccurate results. For example the day of 29th of October your spreadsheet says the team did 46 million, when in fact we did close to 59, so you kinda "lost" 13 million in reporting, showing your numbers were off by 30%. Two days delay would allow reporting the true value of our efforts.
Like I said in the first reply, if someone can grab and send me the data, that's the easy bit, but its a problem when your physically not awake when the stats get updated...!

FAH TPU User Stats List

FAH Stats
Update: Current
10.31.23, 6pm CDT
Time Now: 06:46 pm
Next Run: 133 min

So as you can see, there's just a bit over 2 hours of waiting until the next result, there will be one more before midnight (around 12pm I think or 5am UK time) which will then reset the data to 0, so that's what I will see, when I grab it just after 6am, UK time....
So again as already mentioned, two days delay won't help as it would just be further away from the actual results. If Free-DC Stats was still up and running I'd not have to use the the link above and it would I believe, be accurate until you started adding in points for the following days contribution :)

I really hope that helps explain it.... Must crack on now guys and gals, need to get some more updates done, hopefully I won't be too long as I've a few more minutes until midnight here again... :) Take care everyone. Hope you'll all be back tomorrow!! :D :D

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Here we are everyone, a FAH Pie Stats update for the 31st October 2023!!

1698859716320.png

1698859741736.png

1698859787547.png

And I believe we have some stoners as well today, so here we go!!

@Toothless ??! 100,000!! :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:
@Fenrix ??!! 200,000!! :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:
@Marstg !! 20,000,000!! :peace::cool::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::peace::cool:

Well there we are, great work there everyone!! I hope everyone is doing well and is OK?? We all hope to see you back again soon for the next set of milestones!! Maybe tomorrow?? :D
Take care everyone, hope to see you back again tomorrow for another update!!

System Name Office
Processor Ryzen 5600G
Motherboard ASUS B450M-A II
Cooling be quiet! Shadow Rock LP
Memory 16GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RX 5600 XT
Storage PNY CS1030 250GB, Crucial MX500 2TB
Display(s) Dell S2719DGF
Case Fractal Define 7 Compact
Power Supply EVGA 550 G3
Mouse Logitech M705 Marthon
Keyboard Logitech G410
Software Windows 10 Pro 22H2
Here we are everyone, a FAH Pie Stats update for the 31st October 2023!!

View attachment 319816

View attachment 319817

View attachment 319818

And I believe we have some stoners as well today, so here we go!!

@Toothless ??! 100,000!! :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:
@Fenrix ??!! 200,000!! :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:
@Marstg !! 20,000,000!! :peace::cool::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::peace::cool:

Well there we are, great work there everyone!! I hope everyone is doing well and is OK?? We all hope to see you back again soon for the next set of milestones!! Maybe tomorrow?? :D
Take care everyone, hope to see you back again tomorrow for another update!!

Woot, my first 4M day (I think)! Granted, it took 5 cards to do it, but still.

Motherboard Dell X99
Cooling Dell fans x 2
Case Dell
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Dell 685W
Mouse Logitech something
Keyboard Dell OEM
You guys don't fold 24/7?

System Name Rex
Processor Ryzen 2600
Motherboard GigaByte B450M DS3H
Cooling Wraith
Memory 16 GB Corsair Vengence 3000
Video Card(s) Evga GTX 1660 SC
Storage XPG M.2, Samsung 860 SSD, WD Black 1 TB
Display(s) ASUS VG248
Case Corsair mATX cube. (Alas they don't make it anymore)
Power Supply Corsair HX 600 Watt
Mouse Microsoft
Keyboard Logitech
Software Windows 10 64 ibit
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PRO (WiFi 6)
Cooling Noctua NH-C14S (two fans)
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) Reference Vega 64
Storage Intel 665p 1TB, WD Black SN850X 2TB, Crucial MX300 1TB SATA, Samsung 830 256 GB SATA
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG27, and Samsung S23A700
Case Fractal Design R5
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME TITANIUM 850W
Mouse Logitech
VR HMD Oculus Rift
Software Windows 11 Pro, and Ubuntu 20.04
You guys don't fold 24/7?
My wife doesn't like the extra heat generated in our bedroom by my computer if it's folding away at night so it is shut down around 9 to 10 pm every night.

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Apologies guys and gals for the lack of updates, not been very well of late and whilst still coughing like a gooden, I'm feeling a little better so as its a Satuday, I thought I'd catch up with everything that was left outstanding from the 31st October.... I hope everyone is doing well and are OK??

Here we are forthe FAH Pie Stats for the 1st November 2023!!

1699112025267.png

1699112046385.png

1699112079495.png

Seems to have been a busy day today so here we are with a few Milestones and Stoners for the day

@Fenrix ??!! 200,000!! :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :cool: :cool:
@Toothless !! 500,000!! :cool::cool::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::cool::cool:
@bmhank22 ??!! 50,000,000!! :rockout::cool::peace::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::clap::rockout::cool:
@laptop-hpc !! 3,000,000,000!!!! :peace::peace::peace::peace::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::clap::clap::clap::clap::cool::cool::cool::cool::toast::toast::toast::toast::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::toast::toast::toast::toast::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::clap::clap::clap::clap::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Well there we are for another day and another set of awesome from TPU members :D :D Great work everyone, massive respects for everyone doing this 24/7, I wish we all had cheap electric to make this happen!!

Hope to see you all in the next one!! :D :D

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Here we are again for the FAH Pie Stats for the 2nd November 2023!!

1699112400844.png

1699112422994.png

1699112515903.png

And still today, we have some more milestones and stoners!! :D

@Toothless !! 1,000,000!! :cool::clap::clap::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::clap::clap::cool:
@Marstg !! 30,000,000!! :clap::clap::rockout::cool::cool::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::cool::cool::rockout::clap::clap:

Well there we are again, another great day of contributions and not to mention but another two members hitting milestones, I mean, does it or even, can it get any better than that?!?! :D Hat's off to you both!! Take care everyone! Hope to see you all in the next one!!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
And here we go for the final FAH Pie Stats update for the 3rd November 2023!!

1699112704584.png

1699112723879.png

1699112754894.png

And we have another milestone and stoner for today as well!!

@ali khattak ??!! 30,000,000!! :peace::cool::clap::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::cool::clap::peace:

Great work from our lone stoner today :D We hope to see you back again soon for the next milestone you have install for us! :D I hope everyone is doing well and is OK?? Well now that FAH is up to date, time to go and deal with the others that aren't! :D Take care everyone, see you hopefully tomorrow!!

Motherboard Dell X99
Cooling Dell fans x 2
Case Dell
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Dell 685W
Mouse Logitech something
Keyboard Dell OEM
I sold my PC with the 2070S, hoping to find a replacement very soon.

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Here we are for an early update today, the FAH Pie Stats for the 4th November 2023!!

1699181060389.png

1699181080408.png

1699181211490.png

Well another stonking great day again today everyone, very well done for the support and the contributions!! :D Electric for me today, isn't so bad, so everything is running for a few hours... Hopefully no clouds or else I'm in trouble! :laugh: Will put an update in the electric thread we have here, just to share..

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well and OK?? Still feeling like hammered rubbish but is doing alright :) Swear coughs these days just hang about forever or so they feel... I can blame it on Sophia as I think she's given it too me!! :laugh: Still well and safe everyone, hope you have an amazing Sunday!!

Motherboard Dell X99
Cooling Dell fans x 2
Case Dell
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Dell 685W
Mouse Logitech something
Keyboard Dell OEM
I got a vanilla 2070, so far I've put it on Cancer and is doing about 3 mil PPD, wish I have found a 2070S or 2080 at reasonable prices.

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Here we are everyone, a time for a quick update all around, so here we go for the FAH Pie Stats for the 5th November 2023!!

1699293856862.png

1699293876619.png

1699293910316.png

And we seem to have a few milestones and stoners for the day, best include them I think :D :D

@Toothless !! 4,000,000!! :cool: :cool: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :cool: :cool:
@zincan images !!?? 50,000,000!! :cool::cool::peace::clap::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::clap::peace::cool::cool:

Amazing work everyone, great job to our two stoners for today and we hope to see you back again real soon!! :D :D I hope everyone is doing well and is OK today... I'm starting to think that I feel a little better than I have been about a week ago... God knows what's been the matter.. Silly body must be getting old and falling apart !! :laugh: :(

Anyways, take care everyone, I hope you are all having a good Monday as can be!! :) :cool: See you soon!!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Well here we are again everyone, some more FAH Pie Stats updates, here we are for the 6th November 2023!!

1699462072582.png

1699462975667.png

1699463014922.png

Well there we are ladies and gents, but here we are with another milestone and stoner again today!! :D :D It's like buses around here of late with milestones, when there's not one for a while, loads come around!! :D Great work everyone!

@Toothless !! 8,000,000!! :cool: :cool: :rockout: :clap::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::cool::cool::rockout::clap:

Hat's off to @Toothless for hitting his next milestone, 8 million points is great to be hitting in a few days, well done!! :D I hope everyone else is doing well and is OK??
Here's hoping that we can all see some more stoners again soon!!

Keep up the amazing work everyone!! Until the next time :D

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
And here is that next time, FAH Pie Stats for the 7th November 2023!!

1699463260086.png

1699463310715.png

1699463345299.png

And here we are again, another great update and even with another stoner!! :D

@Marstg !! 40,000,000!!! :cool::cool::peace::clap::toast::toast::toast::rockout::rockout::toast::toast::toast::clap::peace::cool::cool:

How awesome are you guys and gals?? Well very it seems!! Great work there @Marstg !! Few more days until your doing to hit 50 million at this rate I think!! :cool: :cool:
I hope everyone is doing well and is having a good day!! :D I hope to see you all again soon enough for another update :D Take care everyone!! :D :D Until the next one!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Here we go everyone, for a quick FAH Pie Stats update for the 8th November 2023!!

1699558420102.png

1699558450321.png

1699558503724.png

Well there we go everyone for another great days contributions for FAH from TPU!! Outstanding work everyone, great work indeed!! :)
I hope everyone is having a good day and is relaxed for Thursday!! Hope to see you all again tomorrow for another update, take care everyone!!