• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

GeCube x1950xt x AGP voltages question..

Haz197

I suppose you could try that but ....... I been racking my brain thinking of when my pc has restarted itself ...... and all I can think of is when I have had my ram or cpu overclocked a bit too much, every other time I have had a crash the pc hasn't restarted causing me to turn it off manually.

Your card will run on a 450w psu without the pelt, mine ran on 285w without the pelt so ...... I think you might be better off trying the card in another mobo (pelt unplugged) first b4 you splash out for a new psu, if the card was not getting enough power you would get the symptoms I got at first, almost a sort of short requiring the power at the wall to be turned off and on in order to get it to boot.

I'm sure you can find someone with a similar set up that you can swap and test bits with ?

system restart to me indicates a problem with you mobo or cpu (ram would give blue screen of death) ....... but I'm no expert :)