• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

GIGABYTE Unveils GeForce RTX 20-series Graphics Cards

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
GIGABYTE, the world's leading premium gaming hardware manufacturer, and NVIDIA, the leading company of GPU, released the latest GeForce RTX 20 series graphics cards that powered by NVIDIA TuringTM architecture. GIGABYTE first launched 5 graphics cards - Geforce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING OC 11G, Geforce RTX 2080 Ti WINDFORCE OC 11G, Geforce RTX 2080 GAMING OC 8G, Geforce RTX 2080 WINDFORCE OC 8G, and Geforce RTX 2070 GAMING OC 8G. The 5 graphics cards feature GIGABYTE WINDFORCE 3X cooling system with alternate spinning fan, RGB fusion, protection metal back plate, GIGABYTE certified ultra-durable materials and one-click overclocking, so that all gamers can enjoy the ultimate gaming experience with the extreme performance.

GIGABYTE WINDFORCE 3x cooling system takes care of every component on the graphics card, and is equipped with 3 unique blade fans, high-efficiency pure copper composite heat-pipes, heat pipes directly touch GPU, and semi-passive fan function. These cooling technologies keep the graphics card in a low-temperature at any time, resulting in higher and more stable performance. The middle fan spins in reverse to optimize airflow for heat dissipation, enabling more efficient performance at a lower temperature.

The graphics card uses the multi-phase power supply design to allow the MOSFET to operate at lower temperature, and over-temperature protection design and load balancing for each MOSFET, plus the Ultra Durable certified chokes and capacitors, to provide excellent performance and longer system life. The one-click overclocking function provides 3 preset modes, and the user can easily switch settings according to different requirement. The back of the graphics card has a metal back plate that not only strengthens the overall structure, but also prevents the PCB from bending or falling parts. In addition, in order to meet the needs of the gamers, RGB fusion allows users to freely adjust the color of the lights and various special effects through AORUS Engine.

GIGABYTE not only released 5 Turing architecture graphics cards, but also will launch more AORUS series graphics cards for enthusiasts in the near future, including the air-cooled and water-cooled designs of the latest generation of RGB lighting, allowing gamers to have more choice to build an ultimate gaming machine.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name K9
Processor i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz and 32deg C - delid + Grizzly Conductonaught LM
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Gaming X
Cooling Custom water cooling loop - GPU + mobo (+VRM's) + CPU
Memory G Skill - Trident Z RGB DDR4 - 3866Mhz x 32Gb @ 3800Mhz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Aorus 11Gb GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce Extreme @ 2250Mhz
Storage Samsung 500Gb M2 970 EVO + Samsung 850 Pro SSD + ADATA 512Gb SSD + Samsung 1Tb & 3T + WD 1Tb + 3Tb
Display(s) ASUS 27" ROG Swift 1440p @ 165Hz & BenQ 27" LED
Case Thermaltake Core P7 - Open frame
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z906 - 5.1ch
Power Supply EVGA 1200W
Mouse Roccat LeadR + Razer Nagar V2 Pro
Keyboard Corsair K70 LUX with Cherry Red switches
Software Win 10 Pro 64bit
Benchmark Scores v/fast
I wonder what will be the cost of the Waterforce version of the 2080 Ti as I paid AU$1,500.00 for the Gigabyte Aorus 1080 Ti Waterforce Extreme, here in Oz.

I'll bet it will be very close to $2,000.00 ??

System Name latest-greatest
Processor i7 12700K
Motherboard Z690 Rog Strix-E
Cooling Lian Li Galahad 360
Memory corsair vengeance Ddr5 4800
Video Card(s) 2080ti
Storage 980 pro gen4
Display(s) LG C1 4K 120Mhz
Case fractal meshify2
Audio Device(s) Realtec 4080
Power Supply Corsair rm1000x
I wonder what will be the cost of the Waterforce version of the 2080 Ti as I paid AU$1,500.00 for the Gigabyte Aorus 1080 Ti Waterforce Extreme, here in Oz.

I'll bet it will be very close to $2,000.00 ??

I also have the Waterforce 1080Ti, which I paid $850 for on day of release. The card is excellent and the over clock is huge. I am tempted to get the 2080Ti on launch, but am going to wait for the Aorus Waterforce version...Hoping they actually make one. As far as costs, I don't know...I think it would be safe to add another $150 to the price of the card.