• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

GTX 770 Overheating Issues

DG619

Specs:

i5-4670K (OC'd @ 4.0Ghz)
MSI GTX 770 2GB
MSI Z87 G45 MOBO
8 GB RAM
Corsair H100i
PC Power & Cooling Silencer Series 750 Watt 80+ Gold PSU

Recently my PC has been running a bit weird. Games that normally run perfect have been stuttering despite showing 60+ FPS. I decided to first try a clean install of Windows 10 since I was still running Windows 7 and it's been a while since I did a clean wipe. At first it seemed better but I think it was just my mind playing tricks on me because today I noticed my temps shooting through the roof. It also seems like the fan sensor isn't picking up the fan RPM properly. I can see the fans spinning a lot faster than the 30-270RPM averages that it is showing in both Afterburner and GPU-Z. I'm worried I may have fried the card. As soon as I boot up a game, even an 8-bit indie title the temps shoot up over 100c. Typically while playing a game the fan RPM shown in GPU-Z and MSI AB will drop down to an alternating 60/90 pattern even though I can see and feel with my hands that they are running faster.

When I'm not playing a game the temps are okay (though I'm not sure if 44c if high for idle)

http://i.imgur.com/9KSKx2I.png

When a game is launched it shoots up over 100c almost immediately forcing me to close the game.

(EDIT: Opened a game long enough to take this screenshot, this was taken almost immediately after launching Pixel Piracy on steam, which is an 8-Bit style indie game)

http://i.imgur.com/bI9Clit.png

The card is clean and free of any dust or blockages in the heat sink/fans though when I first pulled it out there was a good amount on the heatsink. (I can admit I'm not the best at keeping my case clean)

Is a new GPU the only option at this point? Is it possible the fans are just a little tight and new some sort of lube or better cleaning?

(EDIT 2: I'm almost certain the GPU fans are spinning @ 100% speed despite what MSI AB and GPU-Z are telling me.)

Last edited:

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
what thermal paste is on the GPU? did you replace that when you dusted out the heatsink?

DG619

what thermal paste is on the GPU? did you replace that when you dusted out the heatsink?
Whatever thermal paste came on the card is still on there. I simply removed the card to clean it and make sure there were no blockages in the heatsink or fans. Although I did build this PC myself I'm not the best with this sort of thing, reapplying thermal paste may be over my head a bit.

System Name ACME Singularity Unit
Processor Coal-dual 9000
Motherboard Oak Plank
Cooling 4 Snow Yetis huffing and puffing in parallel
Memory Hasty Indian (I/O: 3 smoke signals per minute)
Video Card(s) Bob Ross AI module
Storage Stone Tablet 2.0
Display(s) Where are my glasses?
Case Hand sewn bull hide
Audio Device(s) On demand tribe singing
Power Supply Spin-o-Wheel-matic
Mouse Hamster original
Keyboard Chisel 1.9a (upgraded for Stone Tablet 2.0 compatibility)
Software It's all hard down here
This won't help you, as i lack the technical knowledge to even understand what was done, let alone relate it to you.. but..

Have had the same card, was in fact the one i had until i switched to my current rig. Exact same issues, although just for clarity's sake, let me note that mine was an Asus and that the software i used was Asus' GPU tweak? Or whatever it's called anyway..
Because shipping things to China isn't my number one solution, i took it to someone well versed in electronics whom i also happen to trust a lot. He told me that it was real easy to find the issue, due to excessive heat (let's be honest, these fans are shit for this kind of workload, the positioning itself is shit for this kind of workload too, but anyway) some transistor..microprocessor..component..? Whatever, had broken down?.. detached itself?.. And it in turn affected the way the card read and handled the fans. He fixed/replaced that one thing and everything was fine again, for years. With the same fans.
TLDR, all he did was use his multimeter + re-attaching/replacing said component.

As stated, yes, this won't help you, but if i) nothing here does, ii) you don't want to bake it in case it is something detached, you may eventually wish to consider taking it to someone capable of ascertaining the above.

DG619

This won't help you, as i lack the technical knowledge to even understand what was done, let alone relate it to you.. but..

Have had the same card, was in fact the one i had until i switched to my current rig. Exact same issues, although just for clarity's sake, let me note that mine was an Asus and that the software i used was Asus' GPU tweak? Or whatever it's called anyway..
Because shipping things to China isn't my number one solution, i took it to someone well versed in electronics whom i also happen to trust a lot. He told me that it was real easy to find the issue, due to excessive heat (let's be honest, these fans are shit for this kind of workload, the positioning itself is shit for this kind of workload too, but anyway) some transistor..microprocessor..component..? Whatever, had broken down?.. detached itself?.. And it in turn affected the way the card read and handled the fans. He fixed/replaced that one thing and everything was fine again, for years. With the same fans.
TLDR, all he did was use his multimeter + re-attaching/replacing said component.

As stated, yes, this won't help you, but if i) nothing here does, ii) you don't want to bake it in case it is something detached, you may eventually wish to consider taking it to someone capable of ascertaining the above.
Thanks for the reply, I think at this point if it is something that needs to be fixed I'll just end up putting that money towards upgrading, it's an old card that's kept me from enjoying some of the newer games to their full potential anyways. I just don't have the $$$ right now so getting this hunk of junk to work for a couple more weeks would be awesome. This thing might see the inside of my oven at some point...

System Name ACME Singularity Unit
Processor Coal-dual 9000
Motherboard Oak Plank
Cooling 4 Snow Yetis huffing and puffing in parallel
Memory Hasty Indian (I/O: 3 smoke signals per minute)
Video Card(s) Bob Ross AI module
Storage Stone Tablet 2.0
Display(s) Where are my glasses?
Case Hand sewn bull hide
Audio Device(s) On demand tribe singing
Power Supply Spin-o-Wheel-matic
Mouse Hamster original
Keyboard Chisel 1.9a (upgraded for Stone Tablet 2.0 compatibility)
Software It's all hard down here
Thanks for the reply, I think at this point if it is something that needs to be fixed I'll just end up putting that money towards upgrading, it's an old card that's kept me from enjoying some of the newer games to their full potential anyways. I just don't have the $$$ right now so getting this hunk of junk to work for a couple more weeks would be awesome. This thing might see the inside of my oven at some point...

We are talking about 5 minutes work (for him) and at a cost low enough for him to tell me "you don't owe me anything".
If even that sounds too much for you, try baking it as an ultimate resort. Don't just throw it away.

And semi off-topic, but since you mentioned it? On an FX 9370 + Asus 770 i could run The Witcher 3 @1080p on max settings, only hairworks disabled. Hardly trash worthy i'd think, but obviously, you'll be the judge of that :)

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
well thats your answer - replace the thermal paste.

its not exactly complicated, and its cheap. if you can get toothpaste onto a toothbrush without killing yourself, you'll do fine.

DG619

A couple questions I feel are worth adding... Would temps shoot up over 100c almost as soon as I launch a game if the thermal paste was bad? Is there anything else that would cause this sort of spike? (Fans are running, never had heat issues before so I don't think it has to do with the case/air-flow)

Also, what would cause both GPU-Z and MSI AB to report slow fan RPM's despite me being able to see that they are spinning fast?

well thats your answer - replace the thermal paste.

its not exactly complicated, if you can get toothpaste onto a toothbrush without killing yourself, you'll do fine.
I'll give it a go tomorrow morning.

I'm worried I have been running this card hot for a while now, possibly months. I've never had a BSOD or any artifacts while gaming, is there a good chance I haven't done any permanent damage?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
Case Fractal Design R6
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.

I'm worried I have been running this card hot for a while now, possibly months. I've never had a BSOD or any artifacts while gaming, is there a good chance I haven't done any permanent damage?

modern cards have a thermal throttle to slow them down before permanent damage occurs. replace the paste and it'll be fine.

System Name Good enough
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 7900 - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora Edge
Motherboard ASRock B650 Pro RS
Cooling 2x 360mm NexXxoS ST30 X-Flow, 1x 360mm NexXxoS ST30, 1x 240mm NexXxoS ST30
Memory 32GB - FURY Beast RGB 5600 Mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 7900 XT - Alphacool Eisblock Aurora
Storage 1x Kingston KC3000 1TB 1x Kingston A2000 1TB, 1x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB , 1x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 32GN650-B + 4K Samsung TV
Case Phanteks NV7
Power Supply GPS-750C
Thermal paste doesn't suddenly go bad , what can happen is the contact between the chip and cooler can brake due to some physical shock like trying to pull on the cooler. Those unusual fan speeds is a big warning sign to me. It doesn't matter if you can see the fans spinning it may really run at low speeds for some reason.

Last edited:

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
Case Fractal Design R6
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
Thermal paste doesn't suddenly go bad , what can happen is the contact between the chip and cooler can brake due to some physical shock like trying to pull on the cooler. Those unusual fan speeds is a big warning sign to me. It doesn't matter if you can see the fans sniping it may really run at low speeds for some reason

when he cleaned out the heatsink for dust he could have knocked the heatsink and 'broken the seal' on the thermal paste, cracking it and letting air pockets form. old dry paste definitely behaves that way.

DG619

when he cleaned out the heatsink for dust he could have knocked the heatsink and 'broken the seal' on the thermal paste, cracking it and letting air pockets form. old dry paste definitely behaves that way.
I was having the heat issue before removing the card the cleaning it, that's what actually led me to do that.
Thermal paste doesn't suddenly go bad , what can happen is the contact between the chip and cooler can brake due to some physical shock like trying to pull on the cooler. Those unusual fan speeds is a big warning sign to me. It doesn't matter if you can see the fans sniping it may really run at low speeds for some reason.
I take my PC to work on days I know I'll be there 10+ hours because it gets slow and I can get in some gaming. I stopped about a month ago out of fear that moving it around so much was going to mess something up. I guess it's possible something like that happened but this PC has also seen heavy usage and it gets extremely hot in my room in the summer so I also wouldn't be surprised if the thermal paste has dried up overtime. I built this PC well over 2 years ago.

System Name Good enough
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 7900 - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora Edge
Motherboard ASRock B650 Pro RS
Cooling 2x 360mm NexXxoS ST30 X-Flow, 1x 360mm NexXxoS ST30, 1x 240mm NexXxoS ST30
Memory 32GB - FURY Beast RGB 5600 Mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 7900 XT - Alphacool Eisblock Aurora
Storage 1x Kingston KC3000 1TB 1x Kingston A2000 1TB, 1x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB , 1x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 32GN650-B + 4K Samsung TV
Case Phanteks NV7
Power Supply GPS-750C

Could be.

I was having the heat issue before removing the card the cleaning it, that's what actually led me to do that.

I take my PC to work on days I know I'll be there 10+ hours because it gets slow and I can get in some gaming. I stopped about a month ago out of fear that moving it around so much was going to mess something up. I guess it's possible something like that happened but this PC has also seen heavy usage and it gets extremely hot in my room in the summer so I also wouldn't be surprised if the thermal paste has dried up overtime. I built this PC well over 2 years ago.

So you should replace the TIM then , nothing too difficult just make sure you put enough of it to cover the entire die but obviously not too much and be careful if there are any thermal pads to not tear them apart and leave them exactly where they were. As you take the card apart watch out for the fan header and always use diagonal patterns when you screw down the cooler.

Last edited:

peche

Thermaltake fanboy
System Name Athenna
Processor intel i7 3770 *Dellided*
Motherboard GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.1
Cooling Thermaltake Water 3.0 Pro + Tt Riing12 x2 / Tt ThunderBlade / Gelid Slim 120UV fans
Memory 16GB DRR3 Kingoston with Custom Tt spreaders + HyperX Fan
Video Card(s) GeForce GTX 980 4GB Nvidia Sample
Storage Crucial M4 SSD 64GB's / Seagate Barracuda 2TB / Seagate Barracuda 320GB's
Display(s) 22" LG FLATRON 1920 x 1280p
Case Thermaltake Commander G42 Window
Audio Device(s) On-board Dolby 5.1+ Kingston HyperX Cloud 1
Power Supply Themaltake TR2 700W 80plus bronce & APC Pro backup 1000Va
Mouse Tt eSports Level 10M Rev 1.0 Diamond Black & Tt Conkor "L" mouse pad
Keyboard Tt eSports KNUCKER
Software windows 10x64Pro
Benchmark Scores well I've fried a 775' P4 12 years ago, that counts?
Thermal paste doesn't suddenly go bad , what can happen is the contact between the chip and cooler can brake due to some physical shock like trying to pull on the cooler. Those unusual fan speeds is a big warning sign to me. It doesn't matter if you can see the fans spinning it may really run at low speeds for some reason.
+1 when op was trying to clean the rig could also broken the bond between cooler and gpu chip, also when pulling the card out,
So replacing TIM will be the best way to find out, its pretty easy, now Youtube its full of videos of a dude repasting your exact video card model, cooler take out in video and all you need...

Specs:

i5-4670K (OC'd @ 4.0Ghz)
MSI GTX 770 2GB
MSI Z87 G45 MOBO
8 GB RAM
Corsair H100i
PC Power & Cooling Silencer Series 750 Watt 80+ Gold PSU
Fill Sys Specs here, fill as much as your knowledge lets you, ask if need help. please try to add exact models, look for models on hardware boxes if you have them arround,

Regards,

System Name Computer of Theseus
Processor Intel i9-12900KS: 50x Pcore multi @ 1.18Vcore (target 1.275V -100mv offset)
Motherboard EVGA Z690 Classified
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S, 2xThermalRight TY-143, 4xNoctua NF-A12x25,3xNF-A12x15, 2xAquacomputer Splitty9Active
Memory G-Skill Trident Z5 (32GB) DDR5-6000 C36 F5-6000J3636F16GX2-TZ5RK
Video Card(s) EVGA Geforce 3060 XC Black Gaming 12GB
Storage 1x Samsung 970 Pro 512GB NVMe (OS), 2x Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB (data 1 and 2), ASUS BW-16D1HT
Display(s) Dell S3220DGF 32" 2560x1440 165Hz Primary, Dell P2017H 19.5" 1600x900 Secondary, Ergotron LX arms.
Case Lian Li O11 Air Mini
Audio Device(s) Audiotechnica ATR2100X-USB, El Gato Wave XLR Mic Preamp, ATH M50X Headphones, Behringer 302USB Mixer
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex Platinum SE 1000W 80+ Platinum White
Mouse Zowie EC3-C
Keyboard Vortex Multix 87 Winter TKL (Gateron G Pro Yellow)
Software Win 10 LTSC 21H2
Agreed Remount HS. I have a 770 runs idle 24*C load 70*C with a big air cooler. Stock was 30*C idle 81*C load. Really easy to dislodge the heatsink. I have done it many times on mine because the holes are too generous relative to the heatsink's bolts. Don't use the machine until after you remount the heatsink. You can use your onboard video in the meantime.

1) Turn off machine
2) detach monitor cables from videocard
3)remove PCI-E power, unscrew and unclip the videocard from the slot.
4) Remove the heatsink by the screws in the back.
5) Take some isopropyl alcohol on a clean rag and wipe the graphics processor unit completely clean of thermal paste.
6)Wipe the thermal paste completely clean off the heatsink's mounting plate with alcohol.
7)Take a pea sized amount of thermal paste and put in center of the graphics processor.
8) Put your finger in a plastic baggy and spread the paste until it a smooth flat sheet of grey on top of the processor. You don't want it thick. Just a thin uniform layer.
9) Carefully reapply the heatsink so that it doesn't smudge the paste but clamps down on top.
10)Screw the heatsink to the same screw tension it had when it was removed.

Reinstall in your machine.

Last edited:

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64
Whatever thermal paste came on the card is still on there. I simply removed the card to clean it and make sure there were no blockages in the heatsink or fans. Although I did build this PC myself I'm not the best with this sort of thing, reapplying thermal paste may be over my head a bit.

Take the card apart, replace the thermal compound on the gpu die, thermal pads on memory and vrm circuitry, clean all of your fans and heatsinks of dust. How old is that psu?

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
A couple questions I feel are worth adding... Would temps shoot up over 100c almost as soon as I launch a game if the thermal paste was bad? Is there anything else that would cause this sort of spike? (Fans are running, never had heat issues before so I don't think it has to do with the case/air-flow)

Also, what would cause both GPU-Z and MSI AB to report slow fan RPM's despite me being able to see that they are spinning fast?

When you run the card in your system, are all the fans spinning? And what is the fan speed tachometer readup on those fans? Are they spinning at the same RPM?

Check this by adding the fan tachometer speeds to your OSD in Rivatuner, run something that makes your temps go up, and observe. Also have a look at the card itself in your case and check if there's a 'wobble' in the spinning fans.

If you worry about the 100 C temp, you could lower your GPU clock in Afterburner prior to running this test. Nudge it down a good 100 mhz and you should be safe to at least see something going on.

Reason I say this: it generally takes longer for thermal paste to dry out, than it could take to replace a fan. And fans are easily damaged, you could have damaged one during cleaning - not so with the paste.

peche

Thermaltake fanboy
System Name Athenna
Processor intel i7 3770 *Dellided*
Motherboard GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.1
Cooling Thermaltake Water 3.0 Pro + Tt Riing12 x2 / Tt ThunderBlade / Gelid Slim 120UV fans
Memory 16GB DRR3 Kingoston with Custom Tt spreaders + HyperX Fan
Video Card(s) GeForce GTX 980 4GB Nvidia Sample
Storage Crucial M4 SSD 64GB's / Seagate Barracuda 2TB / Seagate Barracuda 320GB's
Display(s) 22" LG FLATRON 1920 x 1280p
Case Thermaltake Commander G42 Window
Audio Device(s) On-board Dolby 5.1+ Kingston HyperX Cloud 1
Power Supply Themaltake TR2 700W 80plus bronce & APC Pro backup 1000Va
Mouse Tt eSports Level 10M Rev 1.0 Diamond Black & Tt Conkor "L" mouse pad
Keyboard Tt eSports KNUCKER
Software windows 10x64Pro
Benchmark Scores well I've fried a 775' P4 12 years ago, that counts?

INSTG8R

Vanguard Beta Tester
System Name Hellbox 5.1(same case new guts)
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard MSI X570S MAG Torpedo Max
Cooling TT Kandalf L.C.S.(Water/Air)EK Velocity CPU Block/Noctua EK Quantum DDC Pump/Res
Memory 2x16GB Gskill Trident Neo Z 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Powercolor Hellhound 7900XTX
Storage 970 Evo Plus 500GB 2xSamsung 850 Evo 500GB RAID 0 1TB WD Blue Corsair MP600 Core 2TB
Display(s) Alienware QD-OLED 34” 3440x1440 144hz 10Bit VESA HDR 400
Case TT Kandalf L.C.S.
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster ZX/Logitech Z906 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic TX~’850 Platinum
Mouse G502 Hero
Keyboard G19s
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Win 10 Pro x64
Before tearing the card apart I would use Afterburner and just set a very aggressive fan curve and see if that helps/changes anything seeing as you have reported odd fan speed readings. Heck put them to 100% and game a little and watch your temps.

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64
Never came back

System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)