• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Help, Need Bios visiontek ati radeon Hd4670 1gb ddr3

BOB759

I was screwing around with ati rbe. I changed the gpu bios without backing up the current one. "I know" I guess it is a mistake I will only make once. I was up all hours of the night Pillaging the web to no avail. I have a visiontek ati radeon hd 4670 1 gb ddr3 . If there is anyone out there with this bios or knows somewhere else to get other than here and mvk. Thanks to anyone who can help.

mgcul8r

i have same card, if youre still looking, i know its been a while, but... cant hurt to try to help, better late than never

BOB759

yes that would be great. i still have the card up on a shelf. I would love to be able to use it again.

mgcul8r

heres the link, i think lol

http://www.4shared.com/file/MTodbbSi/RV730.html" target=_blank>RV730.bin

mgcul8r

my bad

sorry it took so long, haven't had time to get on internet, and it slipped my mind.

mgcul8r

get back to me

let me know how it worked out for you. btw.. i've been messing around with R.B.E. and lowering voltages. my 4670 can run 800/900 stable, ran atitool artifact scan for 2 hrs, with 1v, not the 1.25v the stock bios uses for ALL 8 different powerplay modes. the card runs alot cooler. been messing around with rbe because my case airflow sux, and my cards temps were 80+ under load at stock 750/873 clocks. now its 10c lower. I also made vga heatsinks out of an old motherboards vrm sinks. ram can clock to ccc limits now, but still not stable at 1000 MHz vmem. looking into how to do a vmem mod for more juice to the ram. he he lol, i have a dead 5770 with the egg cooler, and i put it on the 4670, it fit, but the pci slot below the pci-e slot prevented me from installing the card. trying to figure out how to remove the pci slot without ruining my mobo, cuz the 5770 cooler is massive compared to the stock visiontek 4670 cooler. lol, oh well, i tried :laugh: