• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Humble Arma Bundle

• Thread starter Deleted member 24505
  • Start date
System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores the MLGeesiest
Very Nice Humble Arma bundle. I know there is a few on here that like these games.

https://www.humblebundle.com/arma-bundle

Those are some great games, atleast Combined operations is . Dayz aside I must've put three or 4000 hours into that operation arrowhead just in the battle simulator alone. The mod was good too dayz

XNine

CaseLabs Rep
System Name Project 14
Processor Intel 4770K
Motherboard Asus Impact
Cooling MIPS Waterblock
Memory 16GB
Video Card(s) GTX 780 with AquaComputer block
Storage 256GB Samsung Pro 850, 2TB Western Digital HDD
Display(s) 27" Acer 1440P
Case CaseLabs Mercury S3
Power Supply Silverstone 700w Sleeved with MDPCX
Mouse Mionix Castor
Keyboard Code with Cherry Clears
Software Windows 10
The biggest draw back is extremely poor AI. Their entire movement structure is based off of scripting rather than dynamic. No only that, your own guys never seem to obey orders. When playing with friends, the enemy AI seems to be able to hit you from a mile out with a handgun... That said, my buddies and I did have some good times in it. One time we were trying to evac after a mission, an enemy AI attack chopper chased us for about 4 minutes straight across the map, all the while our chopper had a damaged tail rotor. I can't believe my friend got us out, I thought for sure that 3 hour mission was a loss, but he dodged and weaved in that gimped chopper like a chicken on crack.