• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

I am looking for the AAF 9285 DCH realtek drivers if possible with WHQL but it is not 100% necessary.

Hello I come to ask for help because a few days ago I formatted my computer I made a backup of all important files but I forgot to pass the files of that Driver and is no longer anywhere in the official post of Alan and really for that is the best driver because it has no 3D sound defective virtualized by windows.... the others if they have that and it is very annoying please pass me the driver if possible and thanks in advance if you do not have that same driver pass me a version between 9285 and 9326 (the 9326 for me appears without sound enhancements and the legacy panel of realtek audio control does not appear in the taskbar or opens on its own).

From 9285 to 9326 :)
With original installers as a bonuses :)
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU ARE THE BEST

From 9285 to 9326 :)
With original installers as a bonuses :)
Just a question alan finotty I don't know how he did it or what arcane magic he invoked but he had managed to make dts and dts:x audio encoders work in analog inputs (the green one that the motherboard has the classic one) and I know that this could only be done with digital audio, is there any way to activate it in the 9298 driver? if not I will understand it anyway you solved the problem I had 1 month trying to fix but it would be a plus.

Attachments

• HUGS 2.gif
    HUGS 2.gif
    593.2 KB · Views: 38
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU ARE THE BEST

Just a question alan finotty I don't know how he did it or what arcane magic he invoked but he had managed to make dts and dts:x audio encoders work in analog inputs (the green one that the motherboard has the classic one) and I know that this could only be done with digital audio, is there any way to activate it in the 9298 driver? if not I will understand it anyway you solved the problem I had 1 month trying to fix but it would be a plus.
With DTS audio encoder, do you mean the "format" (like DTS Interactive) or "the tabs with audio functions" (often known as DTS Digital Entertainment) in Sound properties of the analog output devices?

With DTS:X, do you mean DTS X Ultra?
If so, do you mean the spatial sound tab DTS X Ultra, or compability with the app DTS X Ultra?

I'm very interested, and think I can bring help. :)
Happy that you are happy!
Bless @Jimmy9303

With DTS audio encoder, do you mean the "format" (like DTS Interactive) or "the tabs with audio functions" (often known as DTS Digital Entertainment) in Sound properties of the analog output devices?

With DTS:X, do you mean DTS X Ultra?
If so, do you mean the spatial sound tab DTS X Ultra, or compability with the app DTS X Ultra?

I'm very interested, and think I can bring help. :)
Happy that you are happy!
Bless @Jimmy9303
I don't remember in which driver this happened but alan had managed that the effects of the dts and dts: x ultra encoders had a section and could be activated in analog inputs for example analog headphones / analog speakers (the green auxiliary input on the motherboard) and the effects worked but suddenly the window stopped appearing in the realtek legacy application and I really want to be able to activate these drivers but if you can not I understand I do not want to go back to versions before the 9285 because the 9285- 9298 versions are the only ones that work properly with my equipment but if there is a way to activate these options I would appreciate it. 9298 are the only ones that work correctly with my equipment but if there is a way to activate these options I would appreciate it in analog inputs of course I don't have a quality spdif to analog cable for now.

1673802814669.png

"effects of the dts and dts: x ultra encoders had a section and could be activated in analog"

Okay.. all in the Realtek Audio Manager Console?

I've seen a lot of different mods, some forgotten (Dolby Atmos tab in Realtek Audio Manager take the price) but I'm not sure about this one.

I can get the DTS X Ultra app to work on pretty much any output device. I can also get DTS X Ultra spatial (DTS Sound Unbound, old version) on pretty much the same, but it sets the audio to 48/16, and I'm a "44.1/16-purist" when listening to music with those speccs. ^^