• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Intel Arc Alchemist Xe-HPG Graphics Card with 512 EUs Outperforms NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti

System Name Personal Gaming Rig
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI X670E Carbon
Cooling MO-RA 3 420
Memory 32GB 6000MHz
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 ICHILL FROSTBITE ULTRA
Storage 4x 2TB Nvme
Display(s) Samsung G8 OLED
Case Silverstone FT04
I guarantee you they'd rather not have attention on HPG in this way. They want the narrative controlled to their side, not this ambiguous trash that produces such negative responses. For the record ALL of these companies are working against leaks like this. They don't like when information gets out without an official statement to accompany it.
I guess you might have missed all the "LEAKS" of Intel's 12th gen CPU launch.

No one would think the company was working against the leaks when the "leaks" pops up EVERY WORKING DAY before the CPU launch, for a whole month.

If that's what you called working against the leaks ,

Intel should have fired the whole PR team since they are chaos in information security.

I guess you might have missed all the "LEAKS" of Intel's 12th gen CPU launch.

No one would think the company was working against the leaks when the "leaks" pops up EVERY WORKING DAY before the CPU launch, for a whole month.

If that's what you called working against the leaks ,

Intel should have fired the whole PR team since they are chaos in information security.
Are you aware of the amount of evaluation boards and pre-production CPUs that reach people around the world before 12th gen launch?
Its not in the dozens,
Its not in the hundreds,
Its in the tens of thousands.

Intel is literally producing crates of platform components and ship them all across the world before a launch of such platform

Geez if you are able to bench using that tool, why not something syntetic or actual in game benchmarks?

Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Cooling MO-RA 3 420
Memory 32GB 6000MHz
Storage 4x 2TB Nvme
Case Silverstone FT04
Are you aware of the amount of evaluation boards and pre-production CPUs that reach people around the world before 12th gen launch?
Its not in the dozens,
Its not in the hundreds,

Intel is literally producing crates of platform components and ship them all across the world before a launch of such platform
Hmm..
Are you aware of how NDA works and companies used to sue someone selling or leaking info of an unreleased product obtained via evaluation channels ?

System Name Lightbringer
Processor Ryzen 7 2700X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X470-F Gaming
Cooling Enermax Liqmax Iii 360mm AIO
Memory G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (8GBx4) 3200Mhz CL 14
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 5700XT Nitro+
Storage Hp EX950 2TB NVMe M.2, HP EX950 1TB NVMe M.2, Samsung 860 EVO 2TB
Display(s) LG 34BK95U-W 34" 5120 x 2160
Case Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic (White)
Power Supply BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850w Gold Rated PSU
Mouse Glorious Model O (Matte White)
Keyboard Royal Kludge RK71
Software Windows 10
How come whenever Intel dGPUs are talked about, everyone completely fails to mention that Intel is having them produced at TSMC which means that these videocards will do absolutely NOTHING to alleviate supply shortages, and therefore absolutely NOTHING to lower prices...it'll just force an already carved up pie to be carved up into even smaller segments. Now if Intel was going to have them produced at their own fabs, that's be a totally different story and something to look forward to, but as it stands now,I honestly do not see a single reason to get excited about these cards regardless of how they perform...what's the point of having another sold out, overpriced brand [not] available?

While on the topic, this is yet one of many reasons why enthusiasts should be rather displeased with Intel using TSMC for any products, CPU or GPU, it's just going to make things worse in both markets. Don't even get me started on CPUs, but nobody should be happy about Intel stealing capacity away from AMD. It's just another instance of Intel leaning on their financial power to beat AMD instead of out innovating them...I never miss a chance to mention the fact that Intel's annual R&D budget is over 650% larger and their annual revenue is over 800% larger than AMD's respectively...this is also the reason why nobody should be impressed by Alderlake outperforming over a year old Zen3 CPU by 10% or less on average, and why everybody should be impressed with AMD beating Intel for the last few years and why AMD's previous process node advantage serves as absolutely no excuse for Intel's mediocre performance based on how they literally have every single financial and resource advantage over AMD. In a just world, Intel should be forced to use their own fabs...at least until AMD achieves around 50% of the mobility (laptop) and enterprise x86 markets, the most lucrative x86 markets, which they are light-years away from. This is why, with respect to ensuring long term competition in the market, nobody should be claiming "it's great that Intel is competing again", especially considering that with the current shortages, nothing is lowering prices in the short term, and based on financial realities, AMD's current position is extremely precarious compared to Intel's. All it would take is a few years/a couple generations of supply shortage woes for AMD, even IF they have performance parity or even slightly beat intel, to stagnate AMD's revenue (something that Intel can easily weather), contract their market gains, and return us to the pre-ryzen dark ages of Intel hegemony, 4% generation over generation performance "gains", and overpriced CPUs that offer nothing over the previous one for all intents and purposes.

And the same thing can be said for the dGPU market as well, Intel doesn't truly represent a new competitor in the same way that a whole new entity would represent. Intel can easily throw around their financial weight in ways even worse than Nvidia has been guilty of, squeeze AMD out (which AMD I'm sure would have no problem abandoning and consolidating down to exclusively semi-custom and IP development for other companies), and leave us in an even worse position...can you imagine the cartels, monopolistic and uncompetitive practices Intel and Nvidia would engage in if left alone to their own devices in the videocard market?

Sorry for the rant, but I felt it necessary to counter the seeming universal praise I see for Intel entering the GPU market and stretching TSMC'S supply even thinner.

ppn

6nm is for the low end, 7600XT. yeah that is a low end now. soon.
AMD,NVidia are moving to 5nm, SO intel can have 6nm and 3nm. Better not release this GPU if it can mine crapto at more than $1day.

System Name Strix-13700K
Processor Intel i7-13700K
Motherboard Asus Strix-A D4
Cooling Corsair H150i Elite LCD
Memory Thermaltake ToughRam 4 x 8GB DDR4 3600
Video Card(s) Asus TUF RTX 3080 12GB
Storage Western digital Black SN850 1TB - PCIe Gen 4 M.2-2 and Western Digital Blue 1TB SN750 PCIe Gen 3
Display(s) MSI Optix MPG341CQR Ulta-wide 3440x1440p 144Hz and a Samsung 50 inch TV 4K TV
Case NZXT H7 Flow
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X4
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G5 1000w Gold
Mouse Corsair M65 Pro Mouse
Keyboard Corsair STRAFE MK2 RGB
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 = 31270 Multicore test
How come whenever Intel dGPUs are talked about, everyone completely fails to mention that Intel is having them produced at TSMC which means that these videocards will do absolutely NOTHING to alleviate supply shortages, and therefore absolutely NOTHING to lower prices...it'll just force an already carved up pie to be carved up into even smaller segments. Now if Intel was going to have them produced at their own fabs, that's be a totally different story and something to look forward to, but as it stands now,I honestly do not see a single reason to get excited about these cards regardless of how they perform...what's the point of having another sold out, overpriced brand [not] available?

While on the topic, this is yet one of many reasons why enthusiasts should be rather displeased with Intel using TSMC for any products, CPU or GPU, it's just going to make things worse in both markets. Don't even get me started on CPUs, but nobody should be happy about Intel stealing capacity away from AMD. It's just another instance of Intel leaning on their financial power to beat AMD instead of out innovating them...I never miss a chance to mention the fact that Intel's annual R&D budget is over 650% larger and their annual revenue is over 800% larger than AMD's respectively...this is also the reason why nobody should be impressed by Alderlake outperforming over a year old Zen3 CPU by 10% or less on average, and why everybody should be impressed with AMD beating Intel for the last few years and why AMD's previous process node advantage serves as absolutely no excuse for Intel's mediocre performance based on how they literally have every single financial and resource advantage over AMD. In a just world, Intel should be forced to use their own fabs...at least until AMD achieves around 50% of the mobility (laptop) and enterprise x86 markets, the most lucrative x86 markets, which they are light-years away from. This is why, with respect to ensuring long term competition in the market, nobody should be claiming "it's great that Intel is competing again", especially considering that with the current shortages, nothing is lowering prices in the short term, and based on financial realities, AMD's current position is extremely precarious compared to Intel's. All it would take is a few years/a couple generations of supply shortage woes for AMD, even IF they have performance parity or even slightly beat intel, to stagnate AMD's revenue (something that Intel can easily weather), contract their market gains, and return us to the pre-ryzen dark ages of Intel hegemony, 4% generation over generation performance "gains", and overpriced CPUs that offer nothing over the previous one for all intents and purposes.

And the same thing can be said for the dGPU market as well, Intel doesn't truly represent a new competitor in the same way that a whole new entity would represent. Intel can easily throw around their financial weight in ways even worse than Nvidia has been guilty of, squeeze AMD out (which AMD I'm sure would have no problem abandoning and consolidating down to exclusively semi-custom and IP development for other companies), and leave us in an even worse position...can you imagine the cartels, monopolistic and uncompetitive practices Intel and Nvidia would engage in if left alone to their own devices in the videocard market?

Sorry for the rant, but I felt it necessary to counter the seeming universal praise I see for Intel entering the GPU market and stretching TSMC'S supply even thinner.
Bottom line we will have a 3rd player in the enthusiast GPU market (going all the way back to the Matrox and 3DFX days!) which can only be a good thing. Regardless of the supply issues, miners, scalpers etc we finally have a another competitor in the market and not a small competitor. If Intel wants to really compete, they have the muscle and the money to do it and even more importantly an opportunity to win big with consumers/gamers by launching GPU's at decent prices and with decent stock (I pray they take advantage of AMD and Nvidia). The reason I don't feel fearful about Intel right now is that there recent Alder Lake launch was done fairly well with decent prices and availability at launch and I am impressed especially after Intel dropped the ball and dropped the ball big time so to be able to catchup with AMD and now looking to a faster cadence of product launches can only bode well.

The Intel TSMC question is jus Intel utilising resources to the max, they are building new fabs at a fast pace with Ireland coming on line now and Ohio next so production and most important stock should start improving across the board. Both AMD and Nvidia have been absolutely terrible this time around with there GPU launches and no one can tell me they haven't jumped on the misery of gamers by upping prices, controlling production and utilising terrible tactics to drive up prices even with the current supply chain issues. Without a doubt they could have produced more once they realised what was happening, sadly the $$$ in supply and demand lit them up and they took advantage. Of course both AMD and Nvidia could have launched even more gimped GPU's for mining or even just ramped production. The RTX 3080 is a great example of one of the best GPU's ever produced at $700 only for Nvidia to realise that they could have got so much more money and thus the launch of the 3080 12GB..and AMD with the RX5600XT which I personally cannot believe they launched on a x4 bus with ne encoding and 4GB even after they said 4GB is not good for gamers! One only needs to look at the profits at AMD and Nvidia to realise they are focussed completely on the shareholders and certainly not on there customers. They are business but boy have they gone of the deep end widening there profit margins.

No I do not think we are going back to the old days as Alder Lake showed not only a significant increase in performance but also they did not whack the prices up as well. I personally cannot understand why AMD gave up on the low end of the CPU market and started upping there prices of CPU's. The 12400 at $180 is something AMD have nothing to compete against.

Maybe I am just an optimist but we are living in an age where we have immense CPU performance for not a lot of money and thank God for AMD in bringing much needed competition! the GPU market has obviously gone of a cliff in part due to crypto and in part due to greed from AMD, Nvidia some AIB's and scalpers but ultimately production will fix this and of course having a third GPU player in Intel will hopefully improve things.

System Name nope
Processor I3 10100F
Motherboard ATM Gigabyte h410
Cooling Arctic 12 passive
Memory ATM Gskill 1x 8GB NT Series (No Heatspreader bling bling garbage, just Black DIMMS)
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD7770 and EVGA GTX 470 and Zotac GTX 960
Storage 120GB OS SSD, 240GB M2 Sata, 240GB M2 NVME, 300GB HDD, 500GB HDD
Display(s) Nec EA 241 WM
Case Coolermaster whatever
Audio Device(s) Onkyo on TV and Mi Bluetooth on Screen
Power Supply Super Flower Leadx 550W
Mouse Steelseries Rival Fnatic
Keyboard Logitech K270 Wireless
Software Deepin, BSD and 10 LTSC
FFS if it perform on 3050 Level we need a 3rd player in the GPU Market Nvidia can do what they want and AMD say only: Hold my Beer:mad:

Amd become such of a shit Company since ryzen, i will buy a DG2 from Intel with similar performance to a 6500XT for a normaly price.

Nvidia will be the King for sure but AMD would get a problem and then we need a new Price War.:)
Its good for every one who use A GPU for more than to display anything static.

Come on a 6500XT for 199$ MSRP is a Joke with 64bit and x4 Lanes,
a GT 1030 for 100$ have 64bit and x8 Lanes.

Or such Old GPU like a GT 710 with GDDR5 have 64bit and x8 Lanes. (mine only x1 cause its a x1 GPU and fit in every Slot)

Last edited:
Processor RYZEN 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Aorus B-550I Pro AX
Cooling HEATKILLER IV PRO , EKWB Vector FTW3 3080/3090 , Barrow res + Xylem DDC 4.2, SE 240 + Dabel 20b 240
Memory Viper Steel 4000 PVS416G400C6K
Video Card(s) EVGA 3080Ti FTW3
Storage XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVMe + Samsung 980 1TB
Display(s) Dell S2721DGF
Case NR 200
Power Supply CORSAIR SF750
Mouse Logitech G PRO
Keyboard Meletrix Zoom 75 GT Silver
Software Windows 11 22H2
Honestly it's close to impossible to extrapolate gaming perf bases on those benchmarks especially between two different architectures so i would certainly not make bold claims on who out performs whome at such an early stage .

That being said it would be great if Intel can effectively compete against a 3070Ti especially knowing Intel GPUs will come up from the getgo with a temporal upscaling solution unlike AMD , thus being able to not only compete on rasterization ( like AMD ) but also against game changing features such as DLSS.

Overall this will push both NVIDIA and AMD ( AMD especially ) to be less conservative with their future architectures and will brake the historic duopoly which can only benefit the end user .

Last edited:
Could it be drivers, software compatibility, hardware?

Going by how fast the Alder Lake DRM and other issues were solved, i'd guess drivers won't be as big of a problem as everyone thinks. I doubt they'll be perfect, far from it since they're a new comer of sorts after all, but Intel is a heavy weight in the industry and wields a big amount of power over, well, everyone.

That's not true and it doesn't work like that. Even before this discrete gpu venture, Intel was one of the largest TSMC customers. Intel using N6/N7 TSMC capacity does nothing for whatever capacity or lack thereof AMD and other companies had already bought. These contracts are made years in advance, not weeks or months. Intel will also use their own packaging facilities, they won't rely on TSMC for the entire process.

Will the current supply/demand dynamics dramatically change with Intel dgpu? Unlikely, but there's a lot more to it than "they'll only strain tsmc even more!"

Dux

Oh. After reading the title, I thought it outperforms RTX 3070Ti in game tests. These just pure numbers that don't really mean much. Especially if intel releases some crappy drivers to go along with this graphics card. In reality, I'll be suprised if it manages to keep up with RTX 3060Ti.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Not too shabby for a first-attempt at high-end.

RTX 3070 Ti is plenty fast, and if this card can beat it, it puts NVIDIA and AMD on notice. Intel has the money to pull off even faster cards.

Mhm. Intel i7 5775C ring a bell? They had money... especially back then, ruling the market alone... they had an APU & gaming-first design that lost everything that made it great when it was succeeded by Skylake. Too expensive. It was apparently cheaper to half-market Iris Pro GPUs and then release nothing substantial to differentiate from their existing IGP lines. Yeah, a few halo APUs that barely saw the light of day... a few weird one-offs followed, even together with other GPUs... Nothing seems to stick except the eternal rehash of that ultra cheap IGP they've always had, 'refined'.

Its not about money, its about viable product. I do think Intel likes to not repeat what AMD has been doing since it bought ATI for its GPUs. A break even was a good year in their books. Also this is obviously not 3070ti perf, it could easily be 3060, we just don't know. Let alone RT perf or how they compare or fall off when both are in use.

We've already seen Raja swing his 4P chips around like he's compensating something else, but really... size matters. A lot. We've seen this all before. Huge chips don't fly for consumer markets. So far, there's a lot of boxes Intel still needs to be ticking for any semblance of success.

Last edited:

I agree 100% with everything you wrote and I appreciate that you said it. Many here are unable or unwilling to accept the realities of the market that we love so much.

Going by how fast the Alder Lake DRM and other issues were solved, i'd guess drivers won't be as big of a problem as everyone thinks. I doubt they'll be perfect, far from it since they're a new comer of sorts after all, but Intel is a heavy weight in the industry and wields a big amount of power over, well, everyone.

That's not true and it doesn't work like that. Even before this discrete gpu venture, Intel was one of the largest TSMC customers. Intel using N6/N7 TSMC capacity does nothing for whatever capacity or lack thereof AMD and other companies had already bought. These contracts are made years in advance, not weeks or months. Intel will also use their own packaging facilities, they won't rely on TSMC for the entire process.

Will the current supply/demand dynamics dramatically change with Intel dgpu? Unlikely, but there's a lot more to it than "they'll only strain tsmc even more!"
If Intel was such a large customer of TSMC in the past, what did Intel have TSMC fab for them?

System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506
I agree 100% with everything you wrote and I appreciate that you said it. Many here are unable or unwilling to accept the realities of the market that we love so much.

If Intel was such a large customer of TSMC in the past, what did Intel have TSMC fab for them?
Because it is not a valid standpoint, they're using new node's, tsmc is expanding capacity and most importantly tsmc are not the only game in town , also worth noting EUV full lithography is new , it's not a node swap alone, the production takes longer and means the lead Tsmc have will take effort to maintain, if ever Samsung and Intel fabs have a chance of catching them it's now or possibly GAA ribbon FET transistors.
Nvidia did ok elsewhere, they're bottom end didn't fall out, in reality it's taken four years for AMD to poke Intel into doing something, because they're bottom line kept growing anyway despite loosing market share.

It'll come down to driver support and Intel is behind significantly there oh and actually fÂŁ#@ÂŁ& releasing something.

That's comparing Cuda to Open CL.
Does the Intel GPU even have Cuda capabilities?
The results are the important data, not the api those result are rendered on.
If I recall, FP32 is still the most important metric for game performance today. So we're not really looking at a win on that front.
It's to early to call that one as benchmarks for games have not been shown publicly yet. However, they are coming.

Modems, chipsets, some atom and celeron chips when necessary (pentium as well irc), some fpgas, etc etc etc. Intel does A LOT more than just the cpus you read about in tech forums like this one.

System Name 1. Glasshouse 2. Odin OneEye
Processor 1. Ryzen 9 5900X (manual PBO) 2. Ryzen 9 7900X
Motherboard 1. MSI x570 Tomahawk wifi 2. Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 670E
Cooling 1. Noctua NH D15 Chromax Black 2. Custom Loop 3x360mm (60mm) rads & T30 fans/Aquacomputer NEXT w/b
Memory 1. G Skill Neo 16GBx4 (3600MHz 16/16/16/36) 2. Kingston Fury 16GBx2 DDR5 CL36
Video Card(s) 1. Asus Strix Vega 64 2. Powercolor Liquid Devil 7900XTX
Storage 1. Corsair Force MP600 (1TB) & Sabrent Rocket 4 (2TB) 2. Kingston 3000 (1TB) and Hynix p41 (2TB)
Display(s) 1. Samsung U28E590 10bit 4K@60Hz 2. LG C2 42 inch 10bit 4K@120Hz
Case 1. Corsair Crystal 570X White 2. Cooler Master HAF 700 EVO
Audio Device(s) 1. Creative Speakers 2. Built in LG monitor speakers
Power Supply 1. Corsair RM850x 2. Superflower Titanium 1600W
Mouse 1. Microsoft IntelliMouse Pro (grey) 2. Microsoft IntelliMouse Pro (black)
Keyboard Leopold High End Mechanical
Software Windows 11
Is there a release date?

System Name Nebulon-B Mk. 4
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard MSi PRO B650M-A WiFi
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory 2x 24 GB Corsair Vengeance EXPO DDR5-6000
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 7800 XT
Storage 2 TB Corsair MP600 GS, 2 TB Corsair MP600 R2, 4 + 8 TB Seagate Barracuda 3.5"
Display(s) Dell S3422DWG, 7" Waveshare touchscreen
Case Kolink Citadel Mesh black
Power Supply Seasonic Prime GX-750
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2S
Keyboard Logitech G413 SE
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 single-core: 1,800, multi-core: 18,000. Superposition 1080p Extreme: 9,900.
This doesn't mean a thing. We'll have to see how it performs in games, and how good its drivers are gonna be.

Are you aware of how NDA works and companies used to sue someone selling or leaking info of an unreleased product obtained via evaluation channels ?
Yes, im fully aware of how NDAs work, as a small part of what i mentioned myself.
But its not water tight. Intel doesn't have full grip on these things, and much like how medias like Gamers Nexus did, often you can go on Ebay and buy ES CPUs much before products hit the shelves and those sellers are most of the times don't get caught. Documentation on this stuff is often a bit loose. A medium sized manufecturer can end up with some samples it does not need anymore, or that got updated with newer ones

Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Cooling MO-RA 3 420
Memory 32GB 6000MHz
Storage 4x 2TB Nvme
Case Silverstone FT04
Yes, im fully aware of how NDAs work, as a small part of what i mentioned myself.
But its not water tight. Intel doesn't have full grip on these things, and much like how medias like Gamers Nexus did, often you can go on Ebay and buy ES CPUs much before products hit the shelves and those sellers are most of the times don't get caught. Documentation on this stuff is often a bit loose. A medium sized manufecturer can end up with some samples it does not need anymore, or that got updated with newer ones

Since you are aware of that.
You should be aware of how awful it was, when we saw "New leaks" before the 12th gen launch day.
The "leaks" did not last for few days, or a week, they last for a whole month.
Every single working day within that month, a "New leak" popped up.

We all know NDA isn't water tight
But this?
This a swiss cheese.

As I 've mentioned before, this is either intentional, or Intel should fire the whole PR team for that.

cheese-trade.jpg

System Name Bro2
Processor Ryzen 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Corsair h115i pro rgb
Memory 16GB G.Skill Flare X 3200 CL14 @3800Mhz CL16
Video Card(s) Powercolor 6900 XT Red Devil 1.1v@2400Mhz
Storage M.2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500MB/ Samsung 860 Evo 1TB
Display(s) LG 27UD69 UHD / LG 27GN950
Case Fractal Design G
Audio Device(s) Realtec 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic 750W GOLD
Mouse Logitech G402
Keyboard Logitech slim
Software Windows 10 64 bit
Intel's new dGPU with some number and around 3070TI performance. Not bad but that depends on so many things that I really just can't keep my hopes up for this one.
Let Intel play GPU game and see where it leads them. For now I can smirk at it.

System Name Home
Processor 5950x
Motherboard Asrock Taichi x370
Cooling Thermalright True Spirit 140
Memory Patriot 32gb DDR4 3200mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 6700 10gb
Storage Too many to count
Display(s) U2518D+u2417h
Case Chieftec
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply seasonic prime 1000W
Mouse Razer Viper
Keyboard Logitech
Software Windows 10
One thing to get excited about with these Intel GPU's is good support with content creation software, Adobe software will probably support whatever Intel puts in that GPU from day one, just remember for how long quicksync was supported in Adobe premiere and how many years took to implement Cuda and AMD opencl encoding, even now quicksync decodes a lot more codecs than Amd and Nvidia.
So Cuda will be second best in Adobe suite.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
I guarantee you they'd rather not have attention on HPG in this way. They want the narrative controlled to their side, not this ambiguous trash that produces such negative responses. For the record ALL of these companies are working against leaks like this. They don't like when information gets out without an official statement to accompany it.

LOL.

Yeah, no. Just no. You must not have looked around too much the last decade to say the above... Leaks are 70% marketing if not more and it happens at every company and product release these days.

Even in politics 'the leak' is a tried and tested tool to gauge the public response before actually finalizing an idea.

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600@80W
Motherboard MSI B550 Tomahawk
Cooling ZALMAN CNPS9X OPTIMA
Memory 2*8GB PATRIOT PVS416G400C9K@3733MT_C16
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 6750 XT Pulse 12GB
Storage Sandisk SSD 128GB, Kingston A2000 NVMe 1TB, Samsung F1 1TB, WD Black 10TB
Display(s) AOC 27G2U/BK IPS 144Hz
Case SHARKOON M25-W 7.1 BLACK
Audio Device(s) Realtek 7.1 onboard
Power Supply Seasonic Core GC 500W
Mouse Sharkoon SHARK Force Black
Keyboard Trust GXT280
Software Win 7 Ultimate 64bit/Win 10 pro 64bit/Manjaro Linux
6nm is for the low end, 7600XT. yeah that is a low end now. soon.
AMD,NVidia are moving to 5nm, SO intel can have 6nm and 3nm. Better not release this GPU if it can mine crapto at more than $1day.
A mistake there. 6nm is an enhanced 7nm node and since it allows a bit higher clocks or lower power draw, AMD will refresh their whole RX6X00 line up using that. They just started with the low end because the 6500XT/6400 core chips are being made for at least 2-3 months now firstly for notebooks and the ones for desktop are the lower binned ones.

Last edited:
System Name Miami
Processor Ryzen 3800X
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VII Formula
Cooling Ek Velocity/ 2x 280mm Radiators/ Alphacool fullcover
Memory F4-3600C16Q-32GTZNC
Video Card(s) XFX 6900 XT Speedster 0
Storage 1TB WD M.2 SSD/ 2TB WD SN750/ 4TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) DELL AW3420DW / HP ZR24w
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Gold 1000W+750W
Mouse Corsair Scimitar/Glorious Model O-
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
Software Windows 10 Pro
Its not in the dozens,
Its not in the hundreds,

If that's the case then what's the point of an NDA if they aren't going to enforce it?