• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Intel "Raptor Lake" Rumored to Feature Massive Cache Size Increases

Quad core CPUs were launched in 2008 and were good up until at least 2018.
That depends greatly on the Quad core being discussed. The original Core2Quads are not good for much on a modern level and they were struggling even in 2018. The second gen C2Q line held up much better because of the higher FSB and performance. There are users here in the forums who are still running them. The early AMD quads didn't fair so well. They were irrelevant in 2015.

Bring that forward and the 6+4core and above Rocket Lake model will likely last 8 to 10 year barring a massive breakthrough in IC substrate materials.

Last edited:
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X ||| Intel Core i7-3930K
Motherboard ASUS ProArt B550-CREATOR ||| Asus P9X79 WS
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S ||| Be Quiet Pure Rock
Memory Crucial 2 x 16 GB 3200 MHz ||| Corsair 8 x 8 GB 1333 MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1060 3GB ||| MSI GTX 680 4GB
Storage Samsung 970 PRO 512 GB + 1 TB ||| Intel 545s 512 GB + 256 GB
Display(s) Asus ROG Swift PG278QR 27" ||| Eizo EV2416W 24"
Case Fractal Design Define 7 XL x 2
Audio Device(s) Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus
Power Supply Seasonic Focus PX-850 x 2
Mouse Razer Abyssus
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire XT
Software Ubuntu
The best thing about Raptor Lake isn't the cache, it's the additional 8 E-cores.

8 P-cores is enough for the moment, and based on historic trends, enough for a decade or more.
You are partly right.
8 P-cores is plenty for most workloads for the foreseeable future. Possibly longer than we might even think based on historic trends, as scaling with more threads will ultimately have diminishing returns. The workloads which can scale to 8+ threads are non-interactive batch loads (like non-realtime rendering, video encoding, server batch loads, etc.), where the work chunks are significantly large enough where a large pool of threads can be saturated and the relative overhead becomes negligible.
Interactive applications needs workloads to finish ~5ms to be responsive, which means that the scaling limit of such workloads depends on the nature of the workloads, i.e. how much of it can be done independently. As most workloads generally are pipelines (chains of operations) with dependencies to other data, there will always be diminishing returns. It's not like anything can be divided into 1000 chunks and fed to a thread pool when there are need for synchronization, and such dependencies often means all threads may have to wait for the slowest thread before all of them can proceed to the next step, and if just one of them is slightly delayed (e.g. by the OS scheduler), we could be talking about ms of delay, which is too severe when each chunk need to sync up in a matter of micro seconds to keep things flowing. So in conclusion, we will "never" see interactive applications in general scale well beyond 8 threads, not until a major hardware change, new paradigm etc. This is not just about software.

Where you don't hit the mark is about the extra E-cores. These are added because it's a cheap way for PC makers to sell you a "better" product. We will probably see a "small core race" now that the "big core race" and the "clockspeed race" have hit a wall. So this is all about marketing. :)

System Name Bragging Rights
Processor Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz
Motherboard It has no markings but it's green
Cooling No, it's a 2.2W processor
Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Video Card(s) Gen7 Intel HD (4EU @ 311MHz)
Storage 32GB eMMC and 128GB Sandisk Extreme U3
Display(s) 10" IPS 1280x800 60Hz
Case Veddha T2
Audio Device(s) Apparently, yes
Power Supply Samsung 18W 5V fast-charger
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys (not Cherry MX at all)
VR HMD Samsung Oddyssey, not that I'd plug it into this though....
Software W10 21H1, barely
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
That depends greatly on the Quad core being discussed. The original Core2Quads are not good for much on a modern level and they were struggling even in 2018. The second gen C2Q line held up much better because of the higher FSB and performance. There users here in the forums who are still running them. The early AMD quads didn't fair so well. They were irrelevant in 2015.

Bring that forward and the 6+4core and above Rocket Lake model will likely last 8 to 10 year barring a massive breakthrough in IC substrate materials.
The chip that sticks in everyone's mind is Sandy Bridge. That was a bit of a blip in terms of historic IPC progression, but a 2600K is still doing a passable job today in most software. Yes, much faster CPUs exist but its eight threads are enough to perform adequately in modern multithreaded software/game engines that didn't even exist for 7-8 years after Sandy Bridge was replaced by the next generation.
8 P-cores is plenty for most workloads for the foreseeable future. Possibly longer than we might even think based on historic trends, as scaling with more threads will ultimately have diminishing returns.
Yeah, "a decade or more" was a very quick off-the cuff remark based on the nearest round number. It may only be 7 years, it may be 17 years; None of us have a working crystal ball so we can only go on current and historic data and make predictions on that. Either way, I am guessing that the need for increasingly larmore P-core threads will slow down for mainly the reasons you say - it's going to require a completely different method of software development to replace the diminishing returns we're seeing with the current x86 architecture and current OS schedulers.
Where you don't hit the mark is about the extra E-cores. These are added because it's a cheap way for PC makers to sell you a "better" product. We will probably see a "small core race" now that the "big core race" and the "clockspeed race" have hit a wall. So this is all about marketing. :)
I dunno. I have extensive experience of 100% E-core only Avoton and Denverton atom platforms for massively scaleable workloads (routers, firewalls etc). They absolutely rule when it comes to performance/Watt and performance/socket. 8 Atom cores using smaller silicon at 30W are giving ~2x the performance of a 2C/4T Xeon of the same generation, and that Xeon is larger more expensive silicon and consumes 45W despite being utterly outclassed in performance.

Once you have enough P-cores for the "Interactive applications needs workloads to finish ~5ms to be responsive" all spare silicon area should be spent on E-cores. They just better at saleable, non-interactive workloads in terms of efficiency and density. The concessions that make them unsuitable for interactive workloads are the exact same advantages that give them such a huge advantage in die area and power consumption.

We're still in the early days of hybrid architectures on Windows but once the teething troubles are ironed out I firmly believe that the E-core count race is on. It will be especially important in the ULP laptop segment where efficiency and power consumption are far more important than on desktop. I'm actually super excited for the Ultra-Mobile silicon Intel showed during their architecture day; Big IGP, and massive BIAS towards E-cores - 2P, 8E.

1642678229573.png

Processor Intel i7 13900K
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z690-E Gaming
Cooling Arctic Freezer II 360
Memory 32 Gb Kingston Fury Renegade 6400 C32
Video Card(s) PNY RTX 4080 XLR8 OC
Storage 1 TB Samsung 970 EVO + 1 TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus + 2 TB Samsung 870
Display(s) Asus TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A + Samsung C24RG50
Case Corsair 5000D Airflow
Power Supply EVGA G6 850W
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Elite
Benchmark Scores 3dMark TimeSpy - 26698 Cinebench R23 2258/40751
Alder Lake has already increased cache latency in comparison to Rocket Lake. If they go even further we might arrive in a situation where Zen 3 will have almost half the cache latency of Raptor Lake. But in the end we'll have to wait for benchmarks, and even then it is going to be workload-dependent.

There's nothing wrong with having some fun.

It's supposed to go over the existing cache to prevent thermal issues of the cores.
Well… we don’t know about 5800X3D cache latency yet.

I think I've said this before, but caches today are bigger than my first HDD (42MB).
I think my first hard disk was like 20 MB… Intel 8086 era.

I got few remark on this:

- It would be great if lower SKU would still keep the full 36MB L3 cache, but that do not seems to be the case.
this is not going to happen with Intel and their artificial segmentation for marketing.
we are speaking about the manufacturer who played around HT and core counting for years just for segmentation

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 24505

The chip that sticks in everyone's mind is Sandy Bridge. That was a bit of a blip in terms of historic IPC progression, but a 2600K is still doing a passable job today in most software. Yes, much faster CPUs exist but its eight threads are enough to perform adequately in modern multithreaded software/game engines that didn't even exist for 7-8 years after Sandy Bridge was replaced by the next generation.

Yeah, "a decade or more" was a very quick off-the cuff remark based on the nearest round number. It may only be 7 years, it may be 17 years; None of us have a working crystal ball so we can only go on current and historic data and make predictions on that. Either way, I am guessing that the need for increasingly larmore P-core threads will slow down for mainly the reasons you say - it's going to require a completely different method of software development to replace the diminishing returns we're seeing with the current x86 architecture and current OS schedulers.

I dunno. I have extensive experience of 100% E-core only Avoton and Denverton atom platforms for massively scaleable workloads (routers, firewalls etc). They absolutely rule when it comes to performance/Watt and performance/socket. 8 Atom cores using smaller silicon at 30W are giving ~2x the performance of a 2C/4T Xeon of the same generation, and that Xeon is larger more expensive silicon and consumes 45W despite being utterly outclassed in performance.

Once you have enough P-cores for the "Interactive applications needs workloads to finish ~5ms to be responsive" all spare silicon area should be spent on E-cores. They just better at saleable, non-interactive workloads in terms of efficiency and density. The concessions that make them unsuitable for interactive workloads are the exact same advantages that give them such a huge advantage in die area and power consumption.

We're still in the early days of hybrid architectures on Windows but once the teething troubles are ironed out I firmly believe that the E-core count race is on. It will be especially important in the ULP laptop segment where efficiency and power consumption are far more important than on desktop. I'm actually super excited for the Ultra-Mobile silicon Intel showed during their architecture day; Big IGP, and massive BIAS towards E-cores - 2P, 8E.

View attachment 233236

So all the joking about the E cores being useless was crap. I think it is a great idea from Intel to give it a go. It is the first desktop implementation of it (i believe) so getting the bugs ironed out will make it even better. ADL will get better over the next X months imo. And i really believe once AMD see the benefits, they will have a bigLittle CPU themselves before long.

bug

Processor Intel i5-12600k
Motherboard Asus H670 TUF
Cooling Arctic Freezer 34
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1060 SC
Storage 500GB Samsung 970 EVO, 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Crucial MX300 and 2TB Crucial MX500
Display(s) Dell U3219Q + HP ZR24w
Case Raijintek Thetis
Audio Device(s) Audioquest Dragonfly Red :D
Power Supply Seasonic 620W M12
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Software Arch Linux + Win10
I think my first hard disk was like 20 MB… Intel 8086 era.
I went straight for the modern 80286 ;)
But I do know a guy who had an 8086. No HDD at all, he'd load games off floppy disks. He even learned how to shuffle files around so that the "please insert disk into drive a:" message would pop up as few times as possible.

Mouse Razer Abyssus
Software Ubuntu
None of us have a working crystal ball so we can only go on current and historic data and make predictions on that. Either way, I am guessing that the need for increasingly larmore P-core threads will slow down for mainly the reasons you say - it's going to require a completely different method of software development to replace the diminishing returns we're seeing with the current x86 architecture and current OS schedulers.
Yes, it's very hard to predict ~20-50 years ahead. But it's fairly obvious that new hardware paradigms is likely needed to see different scaling in mulithreading. Far too many think we soon will be running thousands of RISC-V cores or something, but it's simply not scalable for this kind of workloads. OS scheduling overhead is increasing with thread and core count, and the latency of modern kernels are in the 0.1 - 1 ms range for desktops, up to 20 ms for Windows in power saving mode on laptops, so imagine how quickly this becomes a problem if you have a workload of thousands of small chunks, even if the scheduler is just sub-optimal at times, the overhead quickly slows down everything. Having a different kind of scheduling akin to a real time kernel etc. can reduce such problems, but you still have the hardware latencies involved.

One good contender for the direction we may be heading is Intel's research into "threadlets". Something in this direction is what I've been expecting based on seeing the challenges of low level optimization. So the idea is basically to have smaller "threads" of instructions only existing inside the CPU core for a few clock cycles, transparent to the OS. But Intel have tried and failed before to tackle these problems with Itanium, and there is no guarantee they will be first to succeed with a new tier of performance. But if we find a sensible, efficient and scalable way to express parallelism and constraints on a low level, then it is certainly possible to scale performance to new levels without more high level threads. There is a very good chance that new paradigms will play a key role too, paradigms that I'm not aware of yet.

System Name Bragging Rights
Processor Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz
Motherboard It has no markings but it's green
Cooling No, it's a 2.2W processor
Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Video Card(s) Gen7 Intel HD (4EU @ 311MHz)
Storage 32GB eMMC and 128GB Sandisk Extreme U3
Display(s) 10" IPS 1280x800 60Hz
Case Veddha T2
Audio Device(s) Apparently, yes
Power Supply Samsung 18W 5V fast-charger
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys (not Cherry MX at all)
VR HMD Samsung Oddyssey, not that I'd plug it into this though....
Software W10 21H1, barely
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
So all the joking about the E cores being useless was crap. I think it is a great idea from Intel to give it a go. It is the first desktop implementation of it (i believe) so getting the bugs ironed out will make it even better. ADL will get better over the next X months imo. And i really believe once AMD see the benefits, they will have a bigLittle CPU themselves before long.
Joking? Perhaps from people who don't have any experience with them. And yes, in terms of outright performance compared to the Golden Cove P cores, the E-cores are barely half as fast - if you don't understand that their design criteria are die area and power efficiency, yeah they may look like a joke.

E-cores are far from useless though. In addition to firewall and router appliances with Avoton/Denverton Atoms I've setup plenty of NUCs with Pentium Silver or Celeron J CPUs comprised entirely of what is now called an E-core and whilst they're no speed demons they're relatively competent machines that can be passively cooled at 10W, something that none of the *-Lake architectures have managed for a very long time.

All the problems with them have genuinely been scheduler teething troubles where threads requiring high performance and maximum response time were incorrectly scheduled for the E-cores and effectively given a very low priority by mistake.

As the scheduler bugs get ironed out and tweaks to the Intel Thread Director get made, the perfect blend of P+E cores working together to do the things that each is best at will show that the hybrid architecture is the way forward.

I mean, I could be wrong, but big.LITTLE has been dominatingly superior in smartphones. No flaghship phone CPU is made any other way now.

One good contender for the direction we may be heading is Intel's research into "threadlets". Something in this direction is what I've been expecting based on seeing the challenges of low level optimization. So the idea is basically to have smaller "threads" of instructions only existing inside the CPU core for a few clock cycles, transparent to the OS. But Intel have tried and failed before to tackle these problems with Itanium, and there is no guarantee they will be first to succeed with a new tier of performance. But if we find a sensible, efficient and scalable way to express parallelism and constraints on a low level, then it is certainly possible to scale performance to new levels without more high level threads. There is a very good chance that new paradigms will play a key role too, paradigms that I'm not aware of yet.
The bottleneck here is Microsoft who still haven't finished making Windows 8, whilst rebranding it 8.1, 10, 11 etc. 11 isn't new, it's just yet more lipstick on the unfinished pig that is halfway towards the full ground-up OS redesign that they promised with Project Longhorn (turned into Vista!). Vista SP2 finally gave Microsoft a revamp of underlying backend stuff. Windows 8 was the start of the frontend revamp. Once the Windows NT management consoles and legacy control panel settings are fully migrated to the native modernUI, then Microsoft will finally have achieved what they promised with Longhorn that they started on in May 2001, almost 22 years ago.

Expecting a high-quality, futuristic scheduler from those useless clowns is pointless. In 22 years they've basiscally failed to finish their original project. That might be done within 25 years. Expecting them to competently put together a working scheduler that does things the way we all hope they will is crazy. We might as well just howl at the moon until we're all old and grey for all the good that wishful thinking will do ;)

Last edited:
but a 2600K is still doing a passable job today in most software.
I'll agree with that.
Yes, much faster CPUs exist but its eight threads are enough to perform adequately in modern multithreaded software/game engines that didn't even exist for 7-8 years after Sandy Bridge was replaced by the next generation.
Even the i5-2500k is still reasonable for most tasks at 1080p and gaming at 720p.

Mouse Razer Abyssus
Software Ubuntu
The bottleneck here is Microsoft who still haven't finished making Windows 8, whilst rebranding it 8.1, 10, 11 etc. 11 isn't new, it's just yet more lipstick on the unfinished pig that is halfway towards the full ground-up OS redesign that they promised with Project Longhorn (turned into Vista!). Vista SP2 finally gave Microsoft a revamp of underlying backend stuff. Windows 8 was the start of the frontend revamp. Once the Windows NT management consoles and legacy control panel settings are fully migrated to the native modernUI, then Microsoft will finally have achieved what they promised with Longhorn that they started on in May 2001, almost 22 years ago.

Expecting a high-quality, futuristic scheduler from those useless clowns is pointless. In 22 years they've basiscally failed to finish their original project. That might be done within 25 years. Expecting them to competently put together a working scheduler that does things the way we all hope they will is crazy. We might as well just howl at the moon until we're all old and grey for all the good that wishful thinking will do ;)
Well, the largest improvement intended for Longhorn was the kernel overhaul/rewrite, which has been postponed time after time. Instead they delivered small incremental changes in terms of patchwork on their old kernel, along with major UI overhauls. After 22 years, I don't know if they are actively pursuing this same overhaul any more. But the recent years of >6 core mainstream CPUs, and even more with hybrid designs, have revealed to many the shortcomings in their scheduler. Some of us have known about the obsolete kernel for two decades, and know that overhauling this kernel would solve most of Windows' stability and security problems. I honestly believe that they should stop focusing on anything fancy and gimmicks. Just make a stable and configurable system.
It's no accident that more and more developers are moving to Linux. We need a stable and reliable platform to get work done.

System Name Ryzen 5800X-PC / RyzenITX (2nd system 5800X stock)
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (atx) / 5800X itx (soon one pc getting 5800X3D upgrade! ;)
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 AORUS MASTER (ATX) / X570 I Aorus Pro WiFi (ITX)
Cooling AMD Wrath Prism Cooler / Alphenhone Blackridge (ITX)
Memory OLOY 4000Mhz 16GB x 2 (32GB) DDR4 4000 Mhz CL18, (22,22,22,42) 1.40v AT & ITX PC's (2000 Fclk)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT (ATX) /// AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB GDDR6 (ITX)
Storage (Sys)Sammy 970EVO 500GB & SabrentRocket 4.0+ 2TB (ATX) | SabrentRocket4.0+ 1TB NVMe (ITX)
Display(s) 30" Ultra-Wide 21:9 200Hz/AMD FREESYNC 200hz/144hz LED LCD Montior Connected Via Display Port (x2)
Case Lian Li Lancool II Mesh (ATX) / Velkase Velka 7 (ITX)
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD ALC1220 codec / Onboard HD Audio* (BOTH) w/ EQ settings
Power Supply 850w (Antec High-Current Gamer) HC-850 PSU (80+ gold certified) ATX) /650Watt Thermaltake SFX (ITX)
Mouse Logitech USB Wireless KB & MOUSE (Both Systems)
Keyboard Logitech USB Wireless KB & MOUSE (Both Systems)
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2 - 128GB - Standalone + Oculus link PC
Software Windows 10 Home x64bit 2400 /BOTH SYSTEMS
Benchmark Scores CPUZ - ATX-5800X (ST:670) - (MT: 6836.3 ) CPUZ - ITX -5800X (ST:680.2) - (MT: 7015.2) ??? same CPU?
AMDs 5800X3D gonna have 96MB of just L3 I think AMD WINS HERE, AND AM5 GONNA BE NUTZ/ AM5 IHS HAS TINY SPRINGS BETWEEN IHS AND SUBSTRAIGHT : :cool: :cool: :peace: :cool: :peace: :cool: :peace: :cool: :cool: :peace: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

AMDs 5800X3D gonna have 96MB of just L3 I think AMD WINS HERE, AND AM5 GONNA BE NUTZ/ AM5 IHS HAS TINY SPRINGS BETWEEN IHS AND SUBSTRAIGHT : :cool: :cool: :peace: :cool: :peace: :cool: :peace: :cool: :cool: :peace: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
You better hope neither company wins. You want the battle to go on for as long as possible.

Anyway, this is good. 8 P-Cores is definitely enough for gaming for years to come, what needs improvement now is the cache sizes. Intel has seen this in AMD's CPUs and I'm glad they're following.

After experiencing Loonix and its cultist userbase for months, I ended up with 11 again for a good reason. The "clowns" at Microsoft are still the only ones who managed to give me an OS that does everything I want it to do and more, including running my expensive VR headset and my competent video editing software. And also handling my CPU better. I never saw 5.2 GHz and proper scheduling out of my 5900X on Linux.

If Linux ever wants to overtake Windows and finally have that mythical Year of the Linux desktop (which was supposed to comes ages ago, then now, then in the future), then they'd need a culling of their crappy user base (which will never happen) and accelerating in compatibility (which will be as slow as ReactOS). Because so far, Windows is still the best distro and compatibility layer I've used.

You have Linux users desperately trying to get people to ditch Windows, and when they finally do and choose a beginner friendly distro like Ubuntu, they scream and howl for not choosing this or that elitist distro with tons of work needed to get it running properly. They should be glad they even managed to get people to ditch Windows in the first place.

Last edited:
Display(s) Asus TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A + Samsung C24RG50
Case Corsair 5000D Airflow
Power Supply EVGA G6 850W
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Elite
Benchmark Scores 3dMark TimeSpy - 26698 Cinebench R23 2258/40751
Are you AMD shareholder or just a fan/supporter ?
I frankly don’t mind who is “winning “, and I don’t think that an 1 years old CPU (actually more a 1 year and half old CPU…) with more cache is something to be happy about. And I’m sure 5800X3D price will be hilarious. I’m an AMD customer, and I’m not happy with what AMD is commercially doing lately: Ryzen Zen 3 pricing and some technical choices on RDNA2 products (that embarrassing joke the 6500XT is , for instance) make me think AMD need competition because they are becoming more and more greedy over the time.

System Name Fractal
Processor Intel Core i5 13600K
Motherboard Asus ProArt Z790 Creator WiFi
Cooling Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 360
Memory 16GBx2 G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 DDR5 6000 CL30-40-40-96 (F5-6000J3040F16GX2-RS5K)
Video Card(s) PNY RTX A2000 6GB
Storage SK Hynix Platinum P41 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GK950F-B (34"/IPS/1440p/21:9/144Hz/FreeSync)
Case Fractal Design R6 Gunmetal Blackout w/ USB-C
Audio Device(s) Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless/Klipsch Pro-Media 2.1BT
Power Supply Seasonic Prime 850w 80+ Titanium
Mouse Logitech G700S
Keyboard Corsair K68
Software Windows 11 Pro
Are we going to need a new mainboard for these coming from Alder Lake?

System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506