• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Latest Post from the OBR Bulldozer Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pestilence

Did a tour de force, I tricked Stach and made ​​him an absolute idiot. Where might think that the numbers of Turkish test? Substituting your own subtle ... :) PS. Finally, Stach cock is done alone, and twice, my first published tests were in fact much better than those published as Turks:) PS. Even if the numbers were right BTA, so they Bulldozer long not slaughter Core i7-2600 km, perhaps only in two tests of several ... quite the contrary elsewhere lose .. Here's blitku Analysis: After a series of notorious and highly questionable "beaver-tests", which unfortunately makes the Czech IT scandal around the world notorious manipulator and storyteller of some Czech magazine, the internet finally emerged proper tests indeed functional sample of the new AMD processor. Infamy This means that the Czech Republic speaks for 14 everywhere. Even I contacted three companies offering hardware tests and overclocking, and AMD that they do not mind and are happy for advertising. These tests are really proper proper ... Believe it! Many will recall that I warned you to believe different tests that are either fabricated or made ​​on processors that do not work correctly and so on. Unfortunately, some delusions similar to spread farther and added his own reasons for AMD's 32nm AMD issue resides. Anyone who knows the real power of the new AMD processors, so he knows that no performance problem do not have a delay issue is unpleasant, but has a very rational reason. However, AMD to prevent further spread of misinformation and rubbish, so, of course, happen;), got a fully functional sample magazine into the hands of trusted DonanimHaber. He probably got permission from AMD show some actual numbers, what really competitive against the new processor i7-2600 km, but also a Core i7-990X, it can. First functional sample ever got in your hand 'trusted' magazine:). And even this magazine did not get permission from AMD, do not worry about it. Everything is otherwise tricked and Stach is an interesting quirk. Hehe, that he breaks his neck and we'll laugh even in September. But always keep in mind that this is not a final product and especially the support of the motherboard is not quite 100% but it is early tunes. Even so, however, are the results of this processor at 3.2 GHz only, very solid. Hehe, again Stach did not even know they have the turbo and the CPU at 3.2 GHz running basically nidky. On the other hand, if you have left "obrbnout" so, you are no surprise. Surely you remember how I told you several months ago, said that the performance of the new AMD processors do not have to worry about and certainly will not be disappointed. I said that in certain areas Bulldozer is indeed a remarkable performance in other areas it is worse, but overall has it that one of the top models sought for the position of most powerful processor on the market, even against the Core i7-9xx processors, although only just because it has the advantage three channel memory controller. If you let OBRBNOUT well you did, because he knows Stach again as always shit. He promised us that, and not us - children. But nothing in the end the truth is and will always like indeed. However, the main competition Bulldozer AMD FX-8xxx processors are Core i5/7-2000 the LGA 1155th And in many tests can the new AMD FX-8130P (3.2 GHz), which is directed directly against the Core i7-2600 km (3.4 GHz), to defeat this competitive model! And we are not here long, AMD was able to compete with Intel, much less defeat, the same or even lower rate! And once again remind that both processors are 32nm both faces as 8 cores only to those eight cores each party receives otherwise. AMD is going the way of modules that contain actually a +075 cores, and Intel does 4 cores and 2 threads for each of them. But it's really very balanced fight. So it except in a dream, I can not wait until it bursts. What we then Stach will say this already neokecá. I saved this article. If you've come to the great overclocking AMD processors and the 32nm Bulldozer will not be disappointed and can easily be mastered frequency around 5GHz and above. In addition to OC AMD processors and their platform does not lock. The new processor is obviously a very sophisticated and TURBO-saving features. There are many new instructions, including modern AES, which AMD still lacking in some applications, it is much to know, but it also has a new "AMD x128" - 128bit processing. The processors are naturally tuned for use with AMD 9xx plates with AM3 + socket, but go be fitted into some of AMD 8xx boards, but not all, which is one of the things that works! only in the world who showed Clock Bulldozer I told her. Where is Johnny draws? From me, fairy-tales ... :) Regarding the issue processors, so the delay is certainly unpleasant, just because it is an excellent competition to Intel's Sandy Bridge processors, but the reason for the delay is reasonable. AMD is not much like when it airs on the other hand, I personally see nothing wrong when he frankly says that the problem is production. The fact that the 32nm AMD barely begun, it is tuned quite well, but still you have noticed that even the new A8, A6 Llano processors are not exactly perfect, because despite the relatively low frequency of the fundamental tensions have terribly high. Llano are quite mastered architecture best Athlon II processors, but AMD Bulldozer is a completely new thing. So the first review of AMD's Bulldozer just can not produce a fully functional form in such numbers (ie, with a yield), to be worth it to start selling. AMD really needs to achieve a high yield. While competing Intel can afford to yield to be 60%, because the factory only has 4 to 32nm chips, AMD has one factory and it will also be partly re-engineering and the production is still split between Llano and Bulldozer chips. And because Llano is crucial product that goes contrary to this Bulldozer into mobile platforms, which account for 70% of sales PC desktop and even on the majority, it is clear that Llano is just preference. So before AMD produced with 80% yield Llano and only need 60% of Bulldozer (those numbers are just an example), they simply prefer to fine-tune production and production Llano Bulldozer. That's the whole problem of delay release. But it's an old familiar ache AMD simply manufacturing capabilities and resources are not Intel not equal, so it must deal with similar things that Intel does not have to deal with. absolute lie, 32nm production at AMD is an absolute tragedy. The yield is only a few percent for Llano, much less for BD. Tension is very high, consumption is brutal. Anyway, the term is currently issuing new processors either end of August (this is the earliest possible date), or during September, when the way is likely to emerge as a decent first of the new Radeon HD 7000 graphics. As I wrote earlier, the performance of the new AMD processors will not be disappointed, of course, if you do not expect a 50% higher power: D. We're just disappointed those delays, which of course Intel's records, which incidentally is in the backup faster i5 / 7 models, which will be the new models to compete with AMD. And the price is decent fight, but a performance from AMD Bulldozer looks after all stronger than the processor in Sandy Bridge LGA1155, though Intel did not bother. hehe, it will be disappointing to come out true.

System Name Darth Obsidious
Processor Intel i5 2500K
Motherboard ASUS P8Z68-V/Gen3
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212+ in Push Pull
Memory 2X4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) ASUS R9 270x TOP
Storage 128GB Samsung 830 SSD, 1TB WD Black, 2TB WD Green
Display(s) LG IPS234V-PN
Case Corsair Obsidian 650D
Audio Device(s) Infrasonic Quartet
Power Supply Corsair HX650w
Software Windows 7 64bit and Windows XP Home
Benchmark Scores 2cm mark on bench with a razor blade.
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
I've told you to stop posting more threads on Bulldozer. Find a thread that is already in existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.