• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Leaving TPU today..

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarEagleAU

Bird of Prey
System Name Pandemic 2020
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 "Gen 2" 2600X
Motherboard AsRock X470 Killer Promontory
Cooling CoolerMaster 240 RGB Master Cooler (Newegg Eggxpert)
Memory 32 GB Geil EVO Portenza DDR4 3200 MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS Radeon RX 580 DirectX 12 DUAL-RX580-O8G 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video C
Storage WD 250 M.2, Corsair P500 M.2, OCZ Trion 500, WD Black 1TB, Assorted others.
Display(s) ASUS MG24UQ Gaming Monitor - 23.6" 4K UHD (3840x2160) , IPS, Adaptive Sync, DisplayWidget
Case Fractal Define R6 C
Audio Device(s) Realtek 5.1 Onboard
Power Supply Corsair RMX 850 Platinum PSU (Newegg Eggxpert)
Mouse Razer Death Adder
Keyboard Corsair K95 Mechanical & Corsair K65 Wired, Wireless, Bluetooth)
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
later D007.

S

Slater

Well, I think I'm ending my member status today guys.. was nice knowing you all.. feel free to email me at dsbsky@homail.com of u want.. I am in disagreeance with the way wazzle is allowed to say things like "this is fucking stupid and so is anyone who does it" and "i said that to test your response" as if he has some right to use members like their his fun toys for personal experiments.. i tried talking to a mod, tried talking to a super mod.. no change in their standing.. so time for me to make my leave.. I can't be part of a forum where immature children are allowed to stand over it's members with a magnifying glass as if their ants and the sun is out.. sorry.. take care all.. I get an infraction for telling someone off and he doesnt for cussing out and insulting a whole room? lol.. not to mention insulting america in general.. maybe thats not offensive to alot of people.. but i am very patriotic and it offends me.. anywho.. was fun.. gr8 knowing u.. I'm just not comfortable with things so I do what any man with balls does.. my own thing.. just like the past 30 years..lol..and the next 30 to come.. :toast:
he lives in the US u know that right?

bigboi86

System Name Just getting started....
Processor Athlon II Propus 620 @ 3.51ghz (quad core) L3 cache enabled
Motherboard ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 (great heatsink, 40c max load overclocked)
Memory Kingston HyperX DDR31600 4gb 2x2
Video Card(s) ATI Radeon HD 4850 by XFX
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue WD3200AAKS 320GB SATA
Display(s) Acer 21.5 inch viewable G215H 1920x1080p, AOC 22inch 1680x1050
Case Antec 300, stock for now
Audio Device(s) Onboard, Turtle Beach headphones / crappy logitech desktop speakers
Power Supply Corsair 650 watt PSU <3
Software Windows 7 x64
I have enough infractions and a lifetime ban on my account to tell you that you can't post what you want. The mods can post what they want, but if a user does the exact same thing they get infractions and bans. Half of my infractions are for doing things that mods do all the time.

You're obviously still here ;)

Like I said, I try not to abuse my privelage to post here. As long as you're on topic you can pretty much post anything you want.

For example; Fuck. This is not tolerated in most PC forums.

zekrahminator

McLovin
Processor AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Brisbane @ 2.8GHz (224x12.5, 1.425V)
Motherboard Gigabyte sumthin-or-another, it's got an nForce 430
Cooling Dual 120mm case fans front/rear, Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro, Zalman VF-900 on GPU
Memory 2GB G.Skill DDR2 800
Video Card(s) Sapphire X850XT @ 580/600
Storage WD 160 GB SATA hard drive.
Display(s) Hanns G 19" widescreen, 5ms response time, 1440x900
Case Thermaltake Soprano (black with side window).
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Live! 24 bit (paired with X-530 speakers).
Power Supply ThermalTake 430W TR2
Software XP Home SP2, can't wait for Vista SP1.

wazzledoozle

Processor X2 3800+ @ 2.3 GHz
Motherboard DFI Lanparty SLI-DR
Cooling Zalman CNPS 9500 LED
Memory 2x1 Gb OCZ Plat. @ 3-3-2-8-1t 460 MHz
Video Card(s) HIS IceQ 4670 512Mb
Storage 640Gb & 160Gb western digital sata drives
Display(s) Hanns G 19" widescreen LCD w/ DVI 5ms
Case Thermaltake Soprano
Audio Device(s) Audigy 2 softmod@Audigy 4, Logitech X-530 5:1
Power Supply Coolermaster eXtreme Power Plus 500w
Software XP Pro
D007 said:
yogurt shut ur pie hole.. and have some respect.
your acting like a spoiled brat..
dont talk to me anymore.. im done with you..
this is the first processor I have ever owned in my life you toolbag lol..
how the hell can i be a fanboy? lmfao.. your a tool dude.. go cry on someones shoulder who cares.. waa friggin waaaa.. cry baby..lol..
your about one step away from a report...

-Resulted in a 5-point infraction.

I give infractions more easily for such things in the news section, because people can see it from the front page.

Stop whining and leave if you really want to. People say it all the time, but they always come back. Hell, Ashen came back a few days ago.

Urlyin

I still do pencil mods
I have enough infractions and a lifetime ban on my account to tell you that you can't post what you want. The mods can post what they want, but if a user does the exact same thing they get infractions and bans. Half of my infractions are for doing things that mods do all the time.

Sorry newtekie .. I disagree with your statement in regards to "Mods" and I think most of the mods here are pretty all around nice guys, I don't and never have, to my knowledge openly broke the rules and took advantage of my role as a moderator, so please don't toss the whole group into the same pot. I can understand your bitterness but I have to say let bigons be bigons and move on...

A open message to everyone thats has an issue with a mod or for that matter anyone.. report the post or PM myself or one of the other mods, don't try to enage in a flame war especially if you feel a mod has abused his powers. I think most sites would be deleting post and banning people right from the jump street should they complain and even dare talk bad about the site or mod... However I think it's important to note that is not the case here ... you are entitled to your opinion but type your words wisely, enough of the bashing it gets us nowhere ...

Status
Not open for further replies.