• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

maker of RBE bios editor needs your help.

System Name Gaming Rig
Processor AMD Ryzen 5900x
Motherboard ASRock X570 Taichi
Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H110i Icue Push/Pull
Memory G Skill TridentZ F4-3600C16-16GTZNC 64GB
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX 3090 FE
Storage 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 M.2 PCIe NVME
Display(s) AOC CU34G2X 34" Curved UltraWide QHD 3440x1440, VA Panel, 1ms 144MHz
Case Corsair Graphite Series 600T Mesh
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 220-G3-1000-X1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Gentlemen the faq on this program states:

Q: Can't you implement a fan control panel for HD 2x00/HD 3xx0 cards to set temperature thresholds and a percentage of fan speed for each of these thresholds, like TSR programs just as Rivatuner do?
A: I'd love to. Coding this should't be the problem, but I need more information on this. Programs like Rivatuner don't change the video card's BIOS but simply send commands to the card's controller chip. That's why they have to be run on every windows startup. In order to alter those settings in the BIOS file, I need to know where the settings are located. If anyone knows something about it, I'd appreciate a hint! So far, it seems that 3xx0 cards have a new way of controling the fan speed depending on the GPU temperature, which doesn't work with fixed thresholds any more. 2x00 cards instead still do work with fixed thresholds and thus there must be a table for them inside the BIOS. But although I already made great efforts finding them, I wasn't lucky by now... :-( So if you know anything about it, please give me a hand.

W1zzard or anyone, could you provide the author of this program the informmation of where these setting might be located in the bios table?