• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Material Used in LCD 17,000-times More Warming-Effective Than CO2

Guys no fighting about 'man made' global warming here. Theres a thread about it in general non-sense and I'll be happy to argue with you all there. On a side note i assume that gas is 17,000 times more potent right? Not a 17,000 time overall greater effect due to the small amounts of it being used (comparatively speaking anyway).

Fact: Global warming is real. I'm going to downright ignore your request since this thread is about global warming.

Sorry if I sound like al gore, but this is something that he DIDNT say:

I really feel sick when some people ignore global warming because they'll DIE BEFORE IT IMPACTS THEM. They do not care about the next generation of people in short. This is the majority of the ruling world; who will not be impacted by global warming. Only some people step out to prevent this who are ruling, but they are a minority.

However for people like me, and others its a totally different story.

The whole ordeal of global warming is more political than anything. I cant get into specifics right now, being as it is that Im at work. However, the difference in temperature from the prehistoric days until now, is only a few degrees celsius off. The hole in the ozone, ok I buy that and it has closed significantly since we quit using CFCs. However, Im a bit hesitant on the whole global warming deal. Yay for us wanting to go green, I mean Im all over that. I just dont think its as huge as the politicians want us to believe.

you guys in the US are bloodly lucky that you aren't experiencing anything big in relations to global warming.

Australia is supposed to get drought cycles once every 25 years according to research. However that data is now irrelevant as recently its changed to droughts occuring every TWO years. Guess what it does? It drives prices of food up-as a result we are now paying much more for food.

Yes you accepted the existance of CFCs, however did you ever accept the existance of CO2?

Now to get things straight, the US government has probably tried to coerce you guys to NOT believe in it so that you would continue your economy-building practises; yes you guys are being used. As a result you dont believe in this.

In Australia, ALMOST EVERYONE knows of the existance, and believes in it. A majority of the population is affected by it, and you never get a politician denying its existance.

Scientific data; you cannot deny it. If your government is telling you that global warming isnt happening, even though data suggests it is well someone's dishonest!

Now back on track, this news is rather old. It has been stated that LCD monitors didnt exactly turn out to be as environmentally friendly as they were meant to be.

OLEDs ftw, much more vibrant image compared to LCD monitors.

Last edited:
Processor i7 920
Motherboard EVGA X58
Cooling eight 120mm fans, Swiftech GTZ cpu block, 3 120mm radiator, MCP655 pump, primochill tubing
Memory 6 gig G-Skill DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) GTX 285's (SLI)
Storage 500GB Western Digital
Display(s) 3 Asus 23 in inchers
Case Lian Li A77B
Audio Device(s) on board 7.1
Power Supply Corsair 1000
Software win 7 64
Not sure of how this gas is used as I've never made an LCD monitor before:rolleyes:, but it sounds like it would be a containment issue..:slap:..figure out a way to contain and or reuse the gas during the manufacturing process and the problem could be solved without all of the drama..:toast:..As far as the warming goes...WE ARE WARMING THE PLANET!!!..:mad:.. Our orbit around the sun is entering the phase in which the orbit is egg shaped vs the totally round orbit we are leaving. We should be COOLING DOWN and we are not..:twitch:..This is, unfortunately do to US (people)and our infernal machines!.:shadedshu..Comforts of modern living come at a cost..:eek:..We will have to deal with it now, or deal with it later..either way it will not be avoidable..:wtf:

Last edited:

spacejunky

Processor Core i7 920 O.C. to 3.2 GHz
Motherboard Asus P6T V2 Deluxe
Cooling air
Memory 6GB Corsair DDR3 1600 MHz
Video Card(s) PNY GTX 295
Storage Velociraptor + 300GB Mirror
Display(s) Gateway 30" 1600P
Case Antec 900
Power Supply Antec 650 trio
Software Vista 64bit
Are you trying to say that I'm partially responsible for Black Hades' CRT eating up too much energy? (Joking)

Seriously though, I agree with you. Global warming isn't a new thing. I remember back in first grade learning about it, and that was 1991. Too many people are quick to jump on Al Gore for pushing it like it's a new idea or something. Personally I commend the man for trying to bring environmental awareness to the masses.

Al Gore is not trying to save the world, he is trying to sell books and movies. What was his electric bill last year for his carbon footprint? This is just his Nashville estate

spacejunky

Cooling air
Case Antec 900
Software Vista 64bit
Fact: Global warming is real. I'm going to downright ignore your request since this thread is about global warming.

Sorry if I sound like al gore, but this is something that he DIDNT say:

I really feel sick when some people ignore global warming because they'll DIE BEFORE IT IMPACTS THEM. They do not care about the next generation of people in short. This is the majority of the ruling world; who will not be impacted by global warming. Only some people step out to prevent this who are ruling, but they are a minority.

However for people like me, and others its a totally different story.

you guys in the US are bloodly lucky that you aren't experiencing anything big in relations to global warming.

Australia is supposed to get drought cycles once every 25 years according to research. However that data is now irrelevant as recently its changed to droughts occuring every TWO years. Guess what it does? It drives prices of food up-as a result we are now paying much more for food.

Yes you accepted the existance of CFCs, however did you ever accept the existance of CO2?

Now to get things straight, the US government has probably tried to coerce you guys to NOT believe in it so that you would continue your economy-building practises; yes you guys are being used. As a result you dont believe in this.

In Australia, ALMOST EVERYONE knows of the existance, and believes in it. A majority of the population is affected by it, and you never get a politician denying its existance.

Scientific data; you cannot deny it. If your government is telling you that global warming isnt happening, even though data suggests it is well someone's dishonest!

Now back on track, this news is rather old. It has been stated that LCD monitors didnt exactly turn out to be as environmentally friendly as they were meant to be.

OLEDs ftw, much more vibrant image compared to LCD monitors.

I just saw what your politicians did about it...they decided to increase taxes! great! let's not solve the problem, if there is one, instead let's make money off it. Yeah your great country has the solution all right. How does a 20% hike in your food prices sound due to your taxes?

Droughts? In Dallas, TX we have had droughts every 2 years for the last 10!

They have you so scared over there that you will be happy to pay your inflated prices and not revolt over the tax increase to the producers that is being passed on to you the consumer.

How much CO2 is released when a volcano erupts? Speaking of volcanos... read about the ones under the Arctic Funny how the scientists are quick to dismiss it against global warming...why? can't make any money off a volcano.

We aren't as greedy and inconsiderate as you have been led to believe. We care about the enviro but most of us did not buy LCDs to better it. We bought them to save space. The assumptions the liberal media makes are funny. The assumptions you make are even funnier. I hope you do feel sick about the mess. Your government has taken advantage of you and you are proud about it. Why do they need to tax carbon output? Why not just tax the input? Why tax individuals and then give it back? Why not just tax the producers? Do you really think you will get your money back? HAHA good luck.

Here's a link for those that are interested in what is going on in Australia.

System Name Current
Processor Core i5 2500k
Motherboard Z77MA-G45
Cooling Cooler Master Tx3
Memory 8gb DDR3 1600Mhz
Video Card(s) Evga GTX 960 4GB GDDR5
Storage (1) SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB
Display(s) ASUS PB278Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 IPS
Case Fractal Core 1000
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply 430 Watt Corsair
Mouse Logitech g602
Keyboard K70 LUX Mech LB, Red LED, Cherry MX Brown
Software Windows 10 + Hackintosh
I just wanted to chime in on this. LCD's are great, take up less room, (look better in my opinion) and are just great. But it seems like the more technologically advanced we get, the more nasty chemicals we put out. Wasn't it intel that just said they are using half the periodic table in every chip now. Were using stuff much of which is in compounds unexposed to the surfance and we now manufacture it for a multitude of purposes. And this of course causes enviromental issues.

I believe global warming exists, but it has existed forever. In the world everything is cyclical, you live, you die. The seasons are cyclical, the orbit. Everything is, as are iceages, it will happen. Its just a matter of when. The last one was from a NEO hitting the earth, comet astroid w/e(most believe). The next could be caused by that again, or a super volcano etc etc. We don't know. But it would be quite sad if we do it to ourselves insted of actually having something catastrophic happen.

System Name Is rly gud
Processor Intel Core i5 11600kf
Motherboard Asus Prime Z590-V ATX
Memory (48GB total) 16GB (2x8GB) Crucial Ballistix Sport 3000MHZ and G. Skill Ripjaws 32GB 3200MHZ (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE RTX 3060 12GB
Storage 1TB MSI Spatium M370 NVMe M.2 SSD
Display(s) 32" Viewsonic 4k, 34" Samsung 3440x1440, XP Pen Creative Pro 13.3
Power Supply EVGA 600 80+ Gold
VR HMD Meta Quest Pro, Tundra Trackers
Software Windows 10
It's hard to not be more warming effective than something that doesn't warm at all. Heat affects the amount of CO2 present. Why do you think there's hardly any CO2 at the polar ice caps and it gets slowly more condensed as you make your way to the equator?

I believe global warming exists, but it has existed forever. In the world everything is cyclical, you live, you die. The seasons are cyclical, the orbit. Everything is, as are iceages, it will happen. Its just a matter of when. The last one was from a NEO hitting the earth, comet astroid w/e(most believe). The next could be caused by that again, or a super volcano etc etc. We don't know. But it would be quite sad if we do it to ourselves insted of actually having something catastrophic happen.

So in other words, Global Warming exists, but what the media says is a bunch of crap? Can't agree more. It's surprising how many people refuse to even spend 5 minutes researching something so obviously wrong when they have the ease of the internet at their hands. They just go along with the paid scientists and media and assume "The rich guy said it. It has to be true. Made no sense but it's true!"

I saw a poster showing a polar bear on a broken peice of ice saying it was global warming's fault, and that it's causing the rapidly-growing polar bear species to be endangered. Well guess what? Polar bears swim, and since when is the polar bear going to be endangered when it lives on a continent that can't melt because it's high temperatures during its summer are in the negative 20s? (Fahrenheit) -20 + .5 does not equal 33...

Last edited:
System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Motherboard ROG Strix X670-E
Cooling Lian Li Galahead 360 AIO
Memory 2x16gb Flare X5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5-6000 PC5-48000
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 3060
Storage 2TB WD SN850X Black NVMe, 500GB Samsung 970 NVMe
Display(s) Gigabyte 32" IPS 144Hz
Case Hyte Y60
Power Supply Corsair RMx 850
Software Win 11 Pro/ PopOS!
To interject a few things, a few years ago, scientific analysis almost universally (peer-reviewed and such) showed global warming was happening as a direct result of man. However, recently there has been some analysis that man actually has very little contribution to global warming, or that it doesn't even exist (although the last one hasn't gained much support). I tend to think global warming should be thought of more as a symbol for how we MUST advance technologically and socially in a way that doesn't destroy the enviornment we live in, for ourselves if nothing else. Global warming in of itself is debatable, and really not as impactful to our current situation as many other problems, such as energy cryses, food shortages, trash, and stuff like that. For whatever reason, it has gained the most political backing and has thus become the issue of choice when concerning the enviornment. But what it represents as a vehicle for change and eco-friendly development is where the true importance lies.

System Name Is rly gud
Memory (48GB total) 16GB (2x8GB) Crucial Ballistix Sport 3000MHZ and G. Skill Ripjaws 32GB 3200MHZ (2x16GB)
Software Windows 10
To interject a few things, a few years ago, scientific analysis almost universally (peer-reviewed and such) showed global warming was happening as a direct result of man. However, recently there has been some analysis that man actually has very little contribution to global warming, or that it doesn't even exist (although the last one hasn't gained much support). I tend to think global warming should be thought of more as a symbol for how we MUST advance technologically and socially in a way that doesn't destroy the enviornment we live in, for ourselves if nothing else. Global warming in of itself is debatable, and really not as impactful to our current situation as many other problems, such as energy cryses, food shortages, trash, and stuff like that. For whatever reason, it has gained the most political backing and has thus become the issue of choice when concerning the enviornment. But what it represents as a vehicle for change and eco-friendly development is where the true importance lies.

To the surprise of most people who hear this, less people believe in global warming than the amount that don't. There just happens to be a lot of people leftover to cash-in on. Even a lot of kids in schools don't believe it. I was sitting with a bunch of kids in science class and they were complaining about the global warming unit and asking "Why do we have to learn something that's been proven wrong?"

The only reason most people don't know this is because the people who don't believe in global warming aren't going to run around looking for people to tell "It doesn't exist" and make money off of it.

System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Case Hyte Y60
To the surprise of most people who hear this, less people believe in global warming than the amount that don't. There just happens to be a lot of people leftover to cash-in on. Even a lot of kids in schools don't believe it. I was sitting with a bunch of kids in science class and they were complaining about the global warming unit and asking "Why do we have to learn something that's been proven wrong?"

Something like that can't be said for sure. Polls and such are inaccurate, unless it was a question on the census I wouldn't trust it. It hasn't been proven wrong (or right), it's just had conflicting reports from people analysing the data differently. Like I said, even if the reports of man-made global warming are accurate, the problems that arise aren't as great as other enviornmental delima's, its just more of a "hot" topic (couldn't resist).

System Name Is rly gud
Software Windows 10
Something like that can't be said for sure. Polls and such are inaccurate, unless it was a question on the census I wouldn't trust it. It hasn't been proven wrong (or right), it's just had conflicting reports from people analysing the data differently. Like I said, even if the reports of man-made global warming are accurate, the problems that arise aren't as great as other enviornmental delima's, its just more of a "hot" topic (couldn't resist).

It's hard to prove something wrong when every 'scientist' says something different about it. It's impossible to prove correct, though. CO2 does NOT affect temperature. Ask any person who has a chemistry major and is not being paid by the news people to say stuff.

I accepted the existance of both. I accepted that they don't affect temperature. I've also accepted that there is more plant life than mammals/fish/reptiles etc. Don't give me that deforestation crap here. Look from space, the Earth is still green, not brown/blond from the color of people's heads.

What I also find funny is how people say the O-Zone layer is deteriorating. All they do is measure the amount of UV radiation. They NEVER take into account solar storms or any increased discharges from the sun. They also never bothered to prove that it's the O-Zone that's actually blocking UV radiation. Global Warming is filled with too many holes to even be considered plausible. Theories are like statements. It's right if EVERYTHING in it is right. How much of the Global Warming theory is actually right? I can't find it myself.

What also sucks is that no matter how much we argue, no one will change their minds, no one will be persuaded, and this conversation would keep going on after even the media said "Global Warming doesn't exist" or something like that to attract attention.

Wikipedia, as far as I know, is not paid for by the mass media.

But anyone can edit it making it an unreliable source.

And here's one for you. Last year, the average global temperature DROPPED 1C. 1 year. According to this graph, how long would it take for a 1c average global temp change? 1.5 centuries.
Since you insist on wikipedia...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080225111347AAayVQD

Last edited:
System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Case Hyte Y60
It's hard to prove something wrong when every 'scientist' says something different about it. It's impossible to prove correct, though. CO2 does NOT affect temperature. Ask any person who has a chemistry major and is not being paid by the news people to say stuff.

Wikipedia, as far as I know, is not paid for by the mass media.

System Name Becca 2
Processor AMD A10 4600m quad core @ 2.3 ghz
Motherboard dunno
Cooling Logitech alto connect
Memory 16 Gig ddr3 1600mhz
Video Card(s) Ati HD 7660G + & 7470M
Storage 1 TB
Audio Device(s) onboard crap
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit with sp1
Yeah we all no about that its been rammed down are throats by scientists and governments for ages. As far as im concerned its just a fancy way by theses ppl to try and control the population.

mlupple

Processor Q6600
Motherboard Asus P5K-E Wifi
Memory 2GB DDR2 800
Video Card(s) 2900XT
Storage 74GB 10,000RPM, 320GB 7200RPM
Display(s) 1920x1200 Dell
Case Custom
Audio Device(s) Fatal1ty X-Fi
Power Supply Thermaltake 700w
Software Vista 64 Home Premium
Think about it, if global warming is real, it'll swallow up southern california! I'm praying for the day!

Wile E

Power User
System Name The ClusterF**k
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 BIOS F12
Cooling MCR-320, DDC-1 pump w/Bitspower res top (1/2" fittings), Koolance CPU-360
Memory 3x2GB Mushkin Redlines 1600Mhz 6-8-6-24 1T
Video Card(s) Evga GTX 580
Storage Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB, 2xSeagate 320GB RAID0; 2xSeagate 3TB; 2xSamsung 2TB; Samsung 1.5TB
Display(s) HP LP2475w 24" 1920x1200 IPS
Case Technofront Bench Station
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte into Onkyo SR606 and Polk TSi200's + RM6750
Power Supply ENERMAX Galaxy EVO EGX1250EWT 1250W
Software Win7 Ultimate N x64, OSX 10.8.4
I hardly think that an average increase of .5 degrees over the span of the last 100years or so qualifies as global warming. Global warming as the politicians would have you believe it, is a farce. .5 degrees falls within the standard margin of error in most tests.

As for the Ozone layer, don't you think firing rockets into space might have a little to do with that?

Now, does that mean we shouldn't be worried about the environment? No, of course it doesn't. We have to live here, so yeah, we should try to do our part to make it as pleasant as possible.

System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Case Hyte Y60
I hardly think that an average increase of .5 degrees over the span of the last 100years or so qualifies as global warming. Global warming as the politicians would have you believe it, is a farce. .5 degrees falls within the standard margin of error in most tests.

As for the Ozone layer, don't you think firing rockets into space might have a little to do with that?

Now, does that mean we shouldn't be worried about the environment? No, of course it doesn't. We have to live here, so yeah, we should try to do our part to make it as pleasant as possible.

Actually a .5 degree average increase is quite drastic. If the average global temperature were to rise or fall by a few degrees in that span of time, an ice age or complete climate change would be taking place.

Wile E

Power User
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz
Cooling MCR-320, DDC-1 pump w/Bitspower res top (1/2" fittings), Koolance CPU-360
Storage Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB, 2xSeagate 320GB RAID0; 2xSeagate 3TB; 2xSamsung 2TB; Samsung 1.5TB
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte into Onkyo SR606 and Polk TSi200's + RM6750
Actually a .5 degree average increase is quite drastic. If the average global temperature were to rise or fall by a few degrees in that span of time, an ice age or complete climate change would be taking place.

Not the way I see it. Can you tell the difference between 20 and 20.5 degrees? Care to elaborate?

System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Case Hyte Y60
Not the way I see it. Can you tell the difference between 20 and 20.5 degrees? Care to elaborate?

What I mean is when taking the global average, a change like that is a big one. In just a specific region, like the city of New York, or your neighborhood, that is of course a very small change. However, when talking about the average temperature of the world, or as they calculate it the near surface air and oceans, a change such as this represents fairly substantial change, not neccessarily abnormal geologically and historically speaking, but substantial nonetheless.

Processor i7 920
Motherboard EVGA X58
Cooling eight 120mm fans, Swiftech GTZ cpu block, 3 120mm radiator, MCP655 pump, primochill tubing
Memory 6 gig G-Skill DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) GTX 285's (SLI)
Storage 500GB Western Digital
Display(s) 3 Asus 23 in inchers
Case Lian Li A77B
Audio Device(s) on board 7.1
Power Supply Corsair 1000
Software win 7 64
System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Case Hyte Y60
But anyone can edit it making it an unreliable source.

And here's one for you. Last year, the average global temperature DROPPED 1C. 1 year. According to this graph, how long would it take for a 1c average global temp change? 1.5 centuries.
Since you insist on wikipedia...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080225111347AAayVQD

Studies actually found wikipedia to in some cases be more accurate and reliable than encyclopedia britanica. Where is the graph that shows a 1C drop in world temp? Yahoo answers is not reliable and is more of a chat forum like this. I don't see how the wiki link backs up anything you were saying, it in fact, directly states several times that CO2 is in fact a green house gas and a possible culprit of warming the earth.

flashstar

System Name Einstein IV
Processor 1090t @ 3.8 Ghz
Motherboard Fatal1ty 990FX Professional
Cooling Swiftech H20 Cooling Kit w/ Apogee XT Rev. 2
Memory 32 GB DDR3
Video Card(s) MSI 260 XT 216 edition
Storage 2x 120gb Sandisk Extreme SSDs, 1x 120 gb Corsair Force 2
Display(s) Samsung BW206
Case Lian-li Lan-cool
Audio Device(s) M-Audio Profire 610
Power Supply Corsair TX-750
System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Case Hyte Y60
Al Gore himself stands to make a killing off of the "global warming problem".

http://newsbusters.org/node/11149

Eh who cares about Al Gore? People bring him into the debate as if he is responsible for starting it. Sure, perhaps he did make it more well-known and bring it to the forefront for some, but to me he and his motives are irrelevant to the issue. More important are the scientific papers that are written on this, and whether they are politically or economically driven rather than scientifically driven.

Wile E

Power User
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz
What I mean is when taking the global average, a change like that is a big one. In just a specific region, like the city of New York, or your neighborhood, that is of course a very small change. However, when talking about the average temperature of the world, or as they calculate it the near surface air and oceans, a change such as this represents fairly substantial change, not neccessarily abnormal geologically and historically speaking, but substantial nonetheless.

I still fail to see how .5 is substantial in any way, regardless of area. I don't know if I'm misinterpreting something, but that just seems minimal to me.

flashstar

System Name Einstein IV
Processor 1090t @ 3.8 Ghz
Motherboard Fatal1ty 990FX Professional
Cooling Swiftech H20 Cooling Kit w/ Apogee XT Rev. 2
Memory 32 GB DDR3
Video Card(s) MSI 260 XT 216 edition
Storage 2x 120gb Sandisk Extreme SSDs, 1x 120 gb Corsair Force 2
Display(s) Samsung BW206
Case Lian-li Lan-cool
Audio Device(s) M-Audio Profire 610
Power Supply Corsair TX-750
Eh who cares about Al Gore? People bring him into the debate as if he is responsible for starting it. Sure, perhaps he did make it more well-known and bring it to the forefront for some, but to me he and his motives are irrelevant to the issue. More important are the scientific papers that are written on this, and whether they are politically or economically driven rather than scientifically driven.

His motives are relevant. If Al Gore made an Inconvenient Truth only to make a boatload of cash without correct scientific data, then thousands of people have been deceived. The average Joe won't go out to independent scientific sources to verify Gore's claims. He will just assume that Al is correct. If anything, Al Gore has harmed our economy while making a ton of dough for himself. I'm not against making money by any means, but it is unacceptable if you are hurting your country in the process. Unfortunately, that seems to be a common theme among liberals.

spacejunky

Cooling air
Case Antec 900
Software Vista 64bit
Studies actually found wikipedia to in some cases be more accurate and reliable than encyclopedia britanica. Where is the graph that shows a 1C drop in world temp? Yahoo answers is not reliable and is more of a chat forum like this. I don't see how the wiki link backs up anything you were saying, it in fact, directly states several times that CO2 is in fact a green house gas and a possible culprit of warming the earth.

Weather Channel Founder: Sue Al Gore for Fraud

Coleman says his side of the global-warming debate is being buried in mainstream media circles.

"As you look at the atmosphere over the last 25 years, there's been perhaps a degree of warming, perhaps probably a whole lot less than that, and the last year has been so cold that that's been erased," he said.

System Name Is rly gud
Software Windows 10

The 1c drop was all over the news, surprisingly. The fact that last years global temperature average was 1c lower than the year before was what I was trying to point out. The graphs in wikipedia show it takes nearly 2 centuries to get that large of a temperature change,

Oh and http://epw.senate.gov/public/index....ecord_id=53DE09DC-802A-23AD-4EC4-C8ACCD44A47D
and then http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/06/army-vs-global.html
Can't forget this one http://epw.senate.gov/public/index....ecord_id=5CEAEDB7-802A-23AD-4BFE-9E32747616F9
and last http://epw.senate.gov/public/index....ecord_id=A17DEFA8-802A-23AD-4912-8AB7138A7C3F

If those sources aren't reliable then I don't know what is.

Last edited: