• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Metal Gear Soliv V savegame problem

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600@80W
Motherboard MSI B550 Tomahawk
Cooling ZALMAN CNPS9X OPTIMA
Memory 2*8GB PATRIOT PVS416G400C9K@3733MT_C16
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 6750 XT Pulse 12GB
Storage Sandisk SSD 128GB, Kingston A2000 NVMe 1TB, Samsung F1 1TB, WD Black 10TB
Display(s) AOC 27G2U/BK IPS 144Hz
Case SHARKOON M25-W 7.1 BLACK
Audio Device(s) Realtek 7.1 onboard
Power Supply Seasonic Core GC 500W
Mouse Sharkoon SHARK Force Black
Keyboard Trust GXT280
Software Win 7 Ultimate 64bit/Win 10 pro 64bit/Manjaro Linux
My bro found himself in a terrible situation a few mins ago as he lost his savegame of 165 hours of great play in this game (steam didn't save it in cloud either :mad:) for totally unknown reasons. :banghead: The game just decided to start from scratch. :confused:

Since he is very sad with this mess, I decided to ask from your kind hearts to aid him by sending to me any good save of yours, preferably with high heroism status as he killed just a few enemies and have most of them captured and "foultoned". :laugh:

For anyone who isn't sure where to find the savegame files, they are in either one of the paths below. The 2nd is there only if you own the Ground Zero also.

• The Phantom Pain save data can be found under Steam's directory Steam\userdata\UserID\287700
  • Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain data can be found under Steam\userdata\UserID\311340
TPP GAME DATA is the only file into there that we care for.
Many thanks in advance to anyone who will (or even try to) help. :toast: :lovetpu:

Last edited: