• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Minimize to icon tray not working in Windows 10 Anniversary Edition

Since updating to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition, RealTemp is no longer minimizing to my icon tray. Is anyone else having these issues?

Thank you.

Causener

I have mine start via task scheduler and I've noticed recently that it starts in a window instead of minimized, and that I can't close/minimize it normally. I've tried resetting to default and messing around with the settings but nothing has worked. It appears to be (for me at least) related to the setting "Task Bar" which is active but grayed out. Disabling it makes the program function as normal, but on reboot it's right back to being set to active. Setting the config to read-only results in the config file showing the setting as disabled, but it's still active in the program.

I have mine start via task scheduler and I've noticed recently that it starts in a window instead of minimized, and that I can't close/minimize it normally. I've tried resetting to default and messing around with the settings but nothing has worked. It appears to be (for me at least) related to the setting "Task Bar" which is active but grayed out. Disabling it makes the program function as normal, but on reboot it's right back to being set to active. Setting the config to read-only results in the config file showing the setting as disabled, but it's still active in the program.
Yep, that's more or less my exact issue. Thanks for confirming that it's happening for others as well.