I've been using a Samsung Syncmaster 225BW for well over six years and it's still in mint condition, but it's time to move on. I had been looking at the ASUS VG248QE for a while, and with G-Sync now available, it seems like a good time to go ahead and upgrade. However, the new ASUS models should be coming out very soon with G-Sync already installed. So, I'm curious... I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and upgrade, then add G-Sync down the road once they iron it out a bit better, and maybe the diy kit will be cheaper. Or should I just wait and get one of the new models with G-Sync already installed when it comes out. Maybe the new models will drive the current prices down a little? Oh, decisions!