• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Multiple Bluetooth Audio Source To A Single Bluetooth Headphone At The Same Time. Is It Possible?

Rei

System Name 1 Desktop/2 Laptops/1 Netbook
Processor AMD Athon X2 64/Intel Pentium 997/Intel Pentium 4/Intel Atom
Motherboard EpoX ATX motherboard/Samsung/Toshiba/Lenovo
Cooling Stock
Memory 4 GB/4 GB/2 GB/2 GB
Video Card(s) Asus GeForce GTX 780 Ti/Intel HD Graphics/GeForce 4MX/Intel GMA
Storage 6+ TB Total
Display(s) HP Pavilion 14 Inch 1024x768@60Hz 4:3 Aspect Ratio CRT Monitor
Case None
Audio Device(s) Various
Power Supply Seasonic 500 Watt & VenomRX 500 Watt
Mouse Wayes Iron Man Wireless Mouse
Keyboard Rexus VR2 Wireless Keyboard
Software Win10 & WinXP SP3
Benchmark Scores It sucks...
This is extremely, dangerously wrong.

At the last link, please note the over 200 references. It's a fact, just as it's a fact that running a chainsaw next to your ears is bad for your hearing. Or firing guns without protection. For how it works, here's Wikipedia:
Regardless, I did try listening at near half-volume & I did not "feel" what I wanted to hear & the sound seems bland. Oh well, I stop listening at max volume once my hearing show signs of being affected.
Why would you listen to two songs and a podcast at the same time, especially if they're at max volume? This is what you said:
Yeah, sorry, I still don't understand? What's wrong with listening to multiple different audio at the same time?

How about using two phones and two headphones (but only using one side, in each ear)? Although I don't know if you could press play simultaneously on both phones. If the source audio does not have to start at the same time then you're golden. :roll:

Reactions: Rei

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
Regardless, I did try listening at near half-volume & I did not "feel" what I wanted to hear & the sound seems bland. Oh well, I stop listening at max volume once my hearing show signs of being affected.

The problem is you won't notice. Your hearing will degrade over time. If the sound is bland you want better cans, and feeling is a matter of habit.

Yeah, sorry, I still don't understand? What's wrong with listening to multiple different audio at the same time?

Because it becomes just a noise. Let's try something. Play these things simultaneously:

Two songs, one podcast and one video, as you said you did. How do you get out anything from it? How can you as you say feel the adrenaline of a song if there's a completely different song also playing at the same time? And how do you even hear the podcast?

Or am I completely misunderstanding you?

Rei

Cooling Stock
Storage 6+ TB Total
Case None
Audio Device(s) Various
How about using two phones and two headphones (but only using one side, in each ear)? Although I don't know if you could press play simultaneously on both phones. If the source audio does not have to start at the same time then you're golden. :roll:
They don't have to start at the same time but they do have to play together simultaneously & using one sound for each ear would just cause imbalanced sound distribution. I would also have two idle "brain core" if I'm not watching anything (see my following comment for context).
Because it becomes just a noise. Let's try something. Play these things simultaneously:

Two songs, one podcast and one video, as you said you did. How do you get out anything from it? How can you as you say feel the adrenaline of a song if there's a completely different song also playing at the same time? And how do you even hear the podcast?

Or am I completely misunderstanding you?
Ah, I understand now what you are getting at.
Apparently, me & my new parents (at the time) was told by a psychologist during my adoption 9 years ago that I can process various different information simultaneously. To put it in CPU analogy, my brain as a processor has 4 cores each processing different unrelated task at the same time without disrupting the other process. So for me, watching all that YouTube video that you linked, filtering them each into different process in my mind without losing focus on one or more video is possible for me, like I am doing right now which is watching two different TV series & listening to a music all while typing this.

I suppose this is what you meant with your question?

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
By the time you notice hearing loss, it's too late.

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Mouse Logitech G602
Software Windows 10 Pro
They don't have to start at the same time but they do have to play together simultaneously & using one sound for each ear would just cause imbalanced sound distribution. I would also have two idle "brain core" if I'm not watching anything (see my following comment for context).

Ah, I understand now what you are getting at.
Apparently, me & my new parents (at the time) was told by a psychologist during my adoption 9 years ago that I can process various different information simultaneously. To put it in CPU analogy, my brain as a processor has 4 cores each processing different unrelated task at the same time without disrupting the other process. So for me, watching all that YouTube video that you linked, filtering them each into different process in my mind without losing focus on one or more video is possible for me, like I am doing right now which is watching two different TV series & listening to a music all while typing this.

I suppose this is what you meant with your question?

Yeah. And I don't believe you until I have proof (because that is a super rare thing) but that doesn't matter.

Anyway, the only way is wired I'm afraid. Or playing everything from the same source.

System Name HELLSTAR
Processor AMD RYZEN 9 5950X
Motherboard ASUS Strix X570-E
Cooling 2x 360 + 280 rads. 3x Gentle Typhoons, 3x Phanteks T30, 2x TT T140 . EK-Quantum Momentum Monoblock.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Trident Z RGB F4-4133C19D-16GTZR 14-16-12-30-44
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 7900XTX + under waterblock.
Storage Optane 900P[W11] + WD BLACK SN850X 4TB + 750 EVO 500GB + 1TB 980PRO[FEDORA]
Display(s) Philips PHL BDM3270 + Acer XV242Y
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow V3 - Yellow Switch
Software FEDORA 39 / Windows 11 insider
Anyone who served the army has a permanent hearing loss at gunshot spike frequencies, especially to the closest ear depending what hand you use. Same applies to anyone liking guns without using earplugs. Factory workers and racing drivers are next ones that comes into mind.

It seems you haven't been to a doctor, these days they print out a precise resonance plot about your eardrum sensitivity range, drops ie achievements have done to yourself.

Damaging it is fairly easy... I would also refrain from using earbuds for longer periods. Same applies with eyesight, screwing hearing is as easy.

Many artists have became deaf because their youth mistakes and living style. Ozzy, Eric Clapton, Brian Johnson...(prolly younger ones are scratching their head on those names)

Last edited:

Rei

Cooling Stock
Storage 6+ TB Total
Case None
Audio Device(s) Various
By the time you notice hearing loss, it's too late.
Anyone who served the army has a permanent hearing loss at gunshot spike frequencies, especially to the closest ear depending what hand you use. Same applies to anyone liking guns without using earplugs. Factory workers and racing drivers are next ones that comes into mind.

It seems you haven't been to a doctor, these days they print out a precise resonance plot about your eardrum sensitivity range, drops ie achievements have done to yourself.

Damaging it is fairly easy... I would also refrain from using earbuds for longer periods. Same applies with eyesight, screwing hearing is as easy.

Many artists have became deaf because their youth mistakes and living style. Ozzy, Eric Clapton, Brian Johnson...(prolly younger ones are scratching their head on those names)
Thank you for the advice. I will take it into consideration.
Yeah. And I don't believe you until I have proof (because that is a super rare thing) but that doesn't matter.
While it's not proof, the intention of this thread should be pretty telling.
I guess I have that "super rare thing". In fact, a while back, I was under the impression that this is a pretty common thing, that just about everyone is also capable of. Apparently not...
Anyway, the only way is wired I'm afraid. Or playing everything from the same source.
How do I wire multiple source to a single headphone? And playing everything from the same source only works on supported apps which apparently is not a.whole lot.

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Mouse Logitech G602
Software Windows 10 Pro
How do I wire multiple source to a single headphone? And playing everything from the same source only works on supported apps which apparently is not a.whole lot.

A small mixer table. And I realized you can get an adapter for bluetooth.

Rei

Cooling Stock
Storage 6+ TB Total
Case None
Audio Device(s) Various
A small mixer table. And I realized you can get an adapter for bluetooth.
Yeah, I just found out Bluetooth 5.2 can do simultaneous multi-streaming of audio in a way that I asked for.
The two issues is that the spec just came out earlier this year so there is too few devices that are Bluetooth 5.2 capable.
The other potential issue is which side requires Bluetooth 5.2? The Bluetooth audio source(s), the Bluetooth receiver or both? It'll be financially problematic if it's the former as I would have to replace my smartphone, tablet, & Bluetooth stereo system.

System Name Howling_Fjord
Processor Intel Xeon E5 2640 v3 @ 3398.39 MHz
Motherboard Huananzhi X99-F8
Cooling Cooler Master MasterAir MA410P, Fans Corsair AF120
Memory 16Gb (2x8) Micron Technology + 32Gb (2x16Gb) P/N: atermiter
Video Card(s) AMD Sapphire TOXIC R9 280X OC, EVGA GTX 1070 SC ACX 3.0
Storage SSD NVMe 250Gb +NVMe 1Tb + 2x 2Tb HDD+ SSD 1TB KingDian +SSD 240Gb
Display(s) Samsung 7.2 inches (18.3 cm) / 1280 x 720 pixels @ 23-60 Hz
Case Mymax Full Tower Horus black
Audio Device(s) -
Power Supply Cougar Gx 800W 80Plus Gold
Mouse -
Keyboard -
Software Microsoft Windows 10 (10.0) Enterprise LTSB 64-bit
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/h7nzby https://gpuscore.top/furmark/show.php?id=328097
I guess probably the receiver since bluetooth has its own kind of "retro compatibility"

Rei

Cooling Stock
Storage 6+ TB Total
Case None
Audio Device(s) Various
:) its white noise played so loud your ears bleed :)
Indeed... It was more like a screech than a loud static. Makes you wonder why it's called "pink".
I guess probably the receiver since bluetooth has its own kind of "retro compatibility"
I guess that would be the better option(?) for me since I don't really wanna replace my smartphone, tablet & stereo system.
Nonetheless, I would be hard-pressed on looking for a Bluetooth 5.2 headphone since 5.2 is a newer tech & likely be applied first on more expensive $100+ Bluetooth headphones. I'm not willing to spend more than $50 on a headphone.

Oh, well... I'm fine with waiting for a while. This isn't something I'm in a rush to get anyway.

silentbogo

Staff member
System Name WS#1337
Processor Ryzen 7 3800X
Motherboard ASUS X570-PLUS TUF Gaming
Cooling Xigmatek Scylla 240mm AIO
Memory 4x8GB Samsung DDR4 ECC UDIMM
Video Card(s) Inno3D RTX 3070 Ti iChill
Storage ADATA Legend 2TB + ADATA SX8200 Pro 1TB
Display(s) Samsung U24E590D (4K/UHD)
Case ghetto CM Cosmos RC-1000
Audio Device(s) ALC1220
Power Supply SeaSonic SSR-550FX (80+ GOLD)
Mouse Logitech G603
Keyboard Modecom Volcano Blade (Kailh choc LP)
VR HMD Google dreamview headset(aka fancy cardboard)
Software Windows 11, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
1) Is there such headphones out there?
2) Is my current Bluetooth 4.0/4.2 headphones capable of doing this? If yes, how do I get it to sync?
3) What was my third question again? I forgot! Ah, yes...
4) If this is all not possible, is it the Bluetooth limitation?
5) What else... I guess this is pretty much my questions for now?
1. No. Bluetooth is point-to-point, so it's technically impossible. And if it was - you'll definitely get a really bad desync between sources.
2. No
3. also no
4. Yes. Any BT or RF is incapable of this.
5. Get a cheap audio mixer, hook up a bunch of wires to its inputs and a BT audio transmitter to the output.
Alternatively - just be a normal person and play everything on the same device. BT may not support multi-sourcing, but modern PCs/phones/tablets do support multitasking, if you weren't aware :D :D :D

bug

Processor Intel i5-12600k
Motherboard Asus H670 TUF
Cooling Arctic Freezer 34
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1060 SC
Storage 500GB Samsung 970 EVO, 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Crucial MX300 and 2TB Crucial MX500
Display(s) Dell U3219Q + HP ZR24w
Case Raijintek Thetis
Audio Device(s) Audioquest Dragonfly Red :D
Power Supply Seasonic 620W M12
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Software Arch Linux + Win10
This is possible but I am also currently under the believe that is merely an urban myth.
Unfortunately, it's no myth. This is off-topic, I won't try to convince you here. But when you have some time, try to read up on it (use reliable sources, not facebook posts). A lot of health issues are like that: you slowly kill cells that don't grow back (right), but it can be years or decades before the effects are felt. If you enjoy loud music (hell, why wouldn't you?), try not to put it straight in your ear.

As for Bluetooth, it just doesn't work like that: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth#Communication_and_connection
A headset (slave) will connect to one source (master) and that's it.
What you need (mixing sources) is easily done in software on a laptop for example and then you can connect your headsets to the laptop doing the mixing. Unfortunately I'm pretty out of the loop, I don't know which software would be best for grabbing sound from multiple devices before mixing. I'm sure you can google that, tho.

Also, if you're really into music, do invest in a pair of good headsets. You'll be amazed. It's not hard to score a good pair for $200. You can also walk into audio stores and listen to various models before purchasing. In fact, I strongly recommend you do, sound quality is highly subjective, nobody and no amount of tech specs can tell you what sounds good to you.

Rei

Cooling Stock
Storage 6+ TB Total
Case None
Audio Device(s) Various
Also, if you're really into music, do invest in a pair of good headsets. You'll be amazed. It's not hard to score a good pair for $200. You can also walk into audio stores and listen to various models before purchasing. In fact, I strongly recommend you do, sound quality is highly subjective, nobody and no amount of tech specs can tell you what sounds good to you.
As I mentioned in my previous post, I wouldn't spend more than $50 for a pair of headphones. This is the kinda mindset you'd expect from a working high school student. Sure, I can afford those, but with three shops to manage on these trying times, I gotta spend much less on personal items/needs & make sure that my employees are getting paid & happy. Plus, I also thrive on cheaper budget hardware.
Alternatively - just be a normal person and play everything on the same device. BT may not support multi-sourcing, but modern PCs/phones/tablets do support multitasking, if you weren't aware :D :D :D
While I have done it on my PC & laptops but unfortunately, it is would be limited to my bedroom & workroom respectively (can't really move my bulky & cable-infested laptop around). Also not possible on my Google Nexus 9 tablet since Android 7.1.1 is the latest supported version & Android Nougat doesn't support this sort of multitasking. On my Asus ROG Phone II with Android 10, it is possible but only on supported apps as well as limited to two simultaneous apps at the same time. That would leave one or two cores of my brain free.
Get a cheap audio mixer, hook up a bunch of wires to its inputs and a BT audio transmitter to the output.
Yes, I suppose this would be the best solution as it is right now. Thank you for the suggestion.

bug

Processor Intel i5-12600k
Motherboard Asus H670 TUF
Cooling Arctic Freezer 34
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1060 SC
Storage 500GB Samsung 970 EVO, 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Crucial MX300 and 2TB Crucial MX500
Display(s) Dell U3219Q + HP ZR24w
Case Raijintek Thetis
Audio Device(s) Audioquest Dragonfly Red :D
Power Supply Seasonic 620W M12
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Software Arch Linux + Win10
As I mentioned in my previous post, I wouldn't spend more than $50 for a pair of headphones. This is the kinda mindset you'd expect from a working high school student. Sure, I can afford those, but with three shops to manage on these trying times, I gotta spend much less on personal items/needs & make sure that my employees are getting paid & happy. Plus, I also thrive on cheaper budget hardware.

I didn't say you should spend that much (much less spend it right away). Just be on the lookout and try to listen to such cans when you can. I know I was blown away. I discovered much more detail in tunes I was routinely listening. As a consequence, I learned why turning the volume all the way up isn't the way to go (details tend to get lost). I still listen to loud music (some tracks just beg for that), only less often. And only on my floorstand speakers.

TL;DR Don't spend money on other people's advice, but try as much equipment as you can.

System Name Workhorse
Processor 13900K 5.9 Ghz single core (2x) 5.6 Ghz Allcore @ -0.15v offset / 4.5 Ghz e-core -0.15v offset
Motherboard MSI Z690A-Pro DDR4
Cooling Arctic Liquid Cooler 360 3x Arctic 120 PWM Push + 3x Arctic 140 PWM Pull
Memory 2 x 32GB DDR4-3200-CL16 G.Skill RipJaws V @ 4133 Mhz CL 18-22-42-42-84 2T 1.45v
Video Card(s) RX 6600XT 8GB
Storage PNY CS3030 1TB nvme SSD, 2 x 3TB HDD, 1x 4TB HDD, 1 x 6TB HDD
Display(s) Samsung 34" 3440x1400 60 Hz
Case Coolermaster 690
Audio Device(s) Topping Dx3 Pro / Denon D2000 soon to mod it/Fostex T50RP MK3 custom cable and headband / Bose NC700
Power Supply Enermax Revolution D.F. 850W ATX 2.4
Mouse Logitech G5 / Speedlink Kudos gaming mouse (12 years old)
Keyboard A4Tech G800 (old) / Apple Magic keyboard
Yeah, that's indeed a hard limitation, maybe there's an app for it??? Lol
But, can you run two sound playing apps? Like spotify with youtube?
Yeah, it's called VirtualApp, ParallelSpace or DualSpace.
It allows you to install a second instance of your application (e.g. PowerAmp) inside of protected environment, and when running this application, the system behaves as if these 2 were different applications (as they differ in name) even though they have absolutely the same functionality, i.e. are the same.

silentbogo

Staff member
System Name WS#1337
Processor Ryzen 7 3800X
Audio Device(s) ALC1220
Mouse Logitech G603
Also not possible on my Google Nexus 9 tablet since Android 7.1.1 is the latest supported version
Regardless of the purpose - you should update this dinosaur to Lineage OS 17(or at least 15).
Did that on my Nexus7 2012 awhile ago, as well as my "temporary" Tegra K1-based Mipad (with Shield tablet drivers). You are missing out on lots of features for this still quite capable tablet.

System Name Howling_Fjord
Processor Intel Xeon E5 2640 v3 @ 3398.39 MHz
Motherboard Huananzhi X99-F8
Cooling Cooler Master MasterAir MA410P, Fans Corsair AF120
Memory 16Gb (2x8) Micron Technology + 32Gb (2x16Gb) P/N: atermiter
Video Card(s) AMD Sapphire TOXIC R9 280X OC, EVGA GTX 1070 SC ACX 3.0
Storage SSD NVMe 250Gb +NVMe 1Tb + 2x 2Tb HDD+ SSD 1TB KingDian +SSD 240Gb
Display(s) Samsung 7.2 inches (18.3 cm) / 1280 x 720 pixels @ 23-60 Hz
Case Mymax Full Tower Horus black
Audio Device(s) -
Power Supply Cougar Gx 800W 80Plus Gold
Mouse -
Keyboard -
Software Microsoft Windows 10 (10.0) Enterprise LTSB 64-bit
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/h7nzby https://gpuscore.top/furmark/show.php?id=328097
It allows you to install a second instance of your application (e.g. PowerAmp) inside of protected environment, and when running this application, the system behaves as if these 2 were different applications (as they differ in name) even though they have absolutely the same functionality, i.e. are the same.
thank you my good sir

Rei

Cooling Stock
Storage 6+ TB Total
Case None
Audio Device(s) Various
thank you my good sir
+1 It works!!! :clap: Now parts of my brain won't be sitting on idle anymore. Thank you from me too! :peace::respect:
Regardless of the purpose - you should update this dinosaur to Lineage OS 17(or at least 15).
Did that on my Nexus7 2012 awhile ago, as well as my "temporary" Tegra K1-based Mipad (with Shield tablet drivers). You are missing out on lots of features for this still quite capable tablet.
Do I need to root my tablet for that? I dunno how to root. I would also love for my Tegra-based Nexus 9 to last at least another decade.

silentbogo

Staff member
System Name WS#1337
Processor Ryzen 7 3800X
Audio Device(s) ALC1220
Mouse Logitech G603
Do I need to root my tablet for that? I dunno how to root. I would also love for my Tegra-based Nexus 9 to last at least another decade.
For Nexus devices there's a tool that does it automatically in 1-2 clicks. Plus many useful features.

K1 is still quite snappy, considering how old it is. Heck, even Tegra 3 is more than capable to run 99% of the modern stuff, though with abysmal battery life and lots of heat.
I really want something based on X1 or X2, but can't find one for cheap. Pixel C is getting near the "comfortable" price point on a used market, but still a bit too much for a 5y.o. device (almost as much as a brand-new SD662 tablet, or a used iPad from the same year)

Last edited:

Rei

Cooling Stock
Storage 6+ TB Total
Case None
Audio Device(s) Various
For Nexus devices there's a tool that does it automatically in 1-2 clicks. Plus many useful features.
Thanks! I'll give it a try & see how it goes & report tomorrow.
K1 is still quite snappy, considering how old it is. Heck, even Tegra 3 is more than capable to run 99% of the modern stuff, though with abysmal battery life and lots of heat.
I know. That is why I picked Nexus 9 as it is Tegra-based. I just somehow prefer it over Snapdragon. Originally I also wanted to find Tegra Note 7 (which uses Tegra 4) but couldn't find one used/second-hand. I do recognize that Tegra is a high draining SoC that outputs lotsa heat which is likely why it no longer is the SoC of choice for smartphones.
I really want something based on X1 or X2, but can't find one for cheap. Pixel C is getting near the "comfortable" price point on a used market, but still a bit too much for a 5y.o. device (almost as much as a brand-new SD662 tablet, or a used iPad from the same year)
I don't think there is any mobile device that uses Tegra X2 which makes Pixel C the latest mobile device based on Tegra X1.

silentbogo

Staff member
System Name WS#1337
Processor Ryzen 7 3800X
Audio Device(s) ALC1220
Mouse Logitech G603
I don't think there is any mobile device that uses Tegra X2 which makes Pixel C the latest mobile device based on Tegra X1.
Technically Nintendo Switch, and there are ubuntu ports for it as well. Not 100% sure, but probably based off L4T, so 3D acceleration, NVenc and CUDA theoretically should work.

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
While it's not proof, the intention of this thread should be pretty telling.
I guess I have that "super rare thing". In fact, a while back, I was under the impression that this is a pretty common thing, that just about everyone is also capable of. Apparently not...
I'm similar in that my mind seems to be constantly working and needs the stimulation or I get bored.
I'm often reading the forums, chatting on Skype, playing on an iPad and on the PC, and watching TV all at once.
And that's only when I'm sitting at my desk, otherwise I'm busy doing something when I'm up and about.