• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Negative or positive pressure? Does it matter?

System Name Shizuka
Processor Intel Core i5 10400F
Motherboard Gigabyte B460M Aorus Pro
Cooling Scythe Choten
Memory 2x8GB G.Skill Aegis 2666 MHz
Video Card(s) PowerColor Red Dragon V2 RX 580 8GB ~100 watts in Wattman
Storage 512GB WD Blue + 256GB WD Green + 4TH Toshiba X300
Display(s) BenQ BL2420PT
Case Cooler Master Silencio S400
Audio Device(s) Topping D10 + AIWA NSX-V70
Power Supply Chieftec A90 550W (GDP-550C)
Mouse Steel Series Rival 100
Keyboard Hama SL 570
Software Windows 10 Enterprise
How the FF are you now trying to make out you know furmark was limited but before were standing by it as a stress test and driver or weva it sees furmark and limits output as I said.
But it's not driver, it's vBIOs that is limiting card speed. And if you want technical term, than it's firmware that does that, regardless of driver.

And no the bios sets initial limits, that CAN be defeated via power play tables on AMD on Nvidia they can't be defeated but the DRIVER can limit performance, as for which limits furmark I wouldn't suggest I Know it's the driver, but I sure as shit ain't taking your opinion for anything more than a opinion.
Well you can override vBIOS values, if you raise power limit in Afterburner, but I'm talking about stock cards and even then by max 50%.

Ahhzz

Staff member
System Name OrangeHaze / Silence
Processor i7-13700KF / i5-10400 /
Motherboard ROG STRIX Z690-E / MSI Z490 A-Pro Motherboard
Cooling Corsair H75 / TT ToughAir 510
Memory 64Gb GSkill Trident Z5 / 32GB Team Dark Za 3600
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2070 / Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-X 4Gb
Storage Hynix Plat P41 2Tb\Samsung MZVL21 1Tb / Samsung 980 Pro 1Tb
Display(s) 22" Dell Wide/24" Asus
Case Lian Li PC-101 ATX custom mod / Antec Lanboy Air Black & Blue
Audio Device(s) SB Audigy 7.1
Power Supply Corsair Enthusiast TX750
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless / Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
Keyboard K68 RGB — CHERRY® MX Red
Software Win10 Pro \ RIP:Win 7 Ult 64 bit
Guys. Original topic. Find it and stay there. Stop the back and forth, and debate the question on hand, please. There's some brilliant people in this thread, and on the forums, and they can all provide some quality input, but it's getting covered up by all this noise. Back to topic please.

System Name Holiday Season Budget Computer (HSBC)
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7700X
Motherboard MSi PRO B650M-A WiFi
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory 2x 16 GB Corsair Vengeance EXPO DDR5-6000
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT 4 GB
Storage 2 TB Corsair MP600 GS, 2 TB Corsair MP600 R2, 4 + 8 TB Seagate Barracuda 3.5"
Display(s) Dell S3422DWG, 7" Waveshare touchscreen
Case Kolink Citadel Mesh black
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z333 2.1 speakers, AKG Y50 headphones
Power Supply Seasonic Prime GX-750
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2S
Keyboard Logitech G413 SE
Software Windows 10 Pro
Yawn
The primal95 and furryskidmark argument. Happy, happy, joy, joy!
There is no set in stone ocing guide everyone is obligated to follow. If your rig, does what you want it to do, the way you want it to do it, when you want it to do it. Rock on! Life is gud.
Just agree to disagree.
Let that be the last word on the matter. :)

Did you test your gpu thermals/noise with no front filter prior to the swap by chance?
No, I didn't. Even with no filters installed, I still want something to filter incoming air. That's why I put the radiator there, which was obviously a bad idea. Not only are my case fans too noisy when mounted horizontally, but also, the heat coming from the rad made my GPU a couple degrees warmer while providing no decrease to CPU temps whatsoever. There's a reason why I've always recommended people to mount AIO rads on the top (or back) of their case as exhaust, and I'll keep recommending it. This time, speaking from experience.

Another update: I've decided. Instead of continuing a never-ending debate, I'll test the theory myself. I took out my H100i, and started advertising it. It's a nice AIO, but I've had enough of Corsair's bazillion cable mess anyway. When it sells, I'll buy a 280 mm AIO and 2x 14 cm fans, and see what works and how. In the meantime, I've got my trusty be quiet! Shadow Rock LP installed with Intel stock power limits. Whey-ho, it's so nice to see 2.8 GHz all-core again! :D But who cares, I'm GPU limited 99% of the time anyway. :)

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Yes. Look mate, I modded my own Polaris card vBIOS and no matter what software it runs, it has universal power limits. There's nothing Furmark specific that can hard your GPU. Perhaps old cards, which didn't have AMD PowerTune or nV equivalent, could indeed burn out or be damaged. But that's because they had piss poor cooling and just so so electrical components. And then you would need to go back to pre Radeon HD 6000 series for that. And then again why does Furmark get all shit? MSI Kombustor, OCCT stress test run literally the same thing and people are fine with that.

No, it's through vBIOS. Card OEM sets allowed wattages (yes wattages, there's small power limit, maximum power limit, TDC, TDP) for card.

I never said damage cards ;) re read my post.

I said it doesnt work as a stress test or realistic scenario. That was the topic I posted about: relevance of the different tests you can run. And yes, similar tests suffer the same issues.

OCCT GPU is not OCCT CPU either, the latter is superb, the former only serves the purpose of testing power supply.

Either way; Furmark for thermals alone, which is where we departed it also isnt optimal.

System Name CyberPowerPC ET8070
Processor Intel Core i5-10400F
Motherboard Gigabyte B460M DS3H AC-Y1
Memory 2 x Crucial Ballistix 8GB DDR4-3000
Video Card(s) MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Super
Storage 500GB SN550 WD Blue NVMe M.2
Display(s) Dell P2416D (2560 x 1440)
Power Supply Apevia 600W Gold 80 Plus
Software Windows 11 Home
I think one thing that is left out by the negative/positive pressure argument is turbulence; turbulent air on a heatsink will help with heat extraction.

Guys, please, just one more time: I'm not concerned about dust! It goes wherever air moves. Period.

Both videos (in post 1) are basically a dust discussion, so I guess it was inevitable people would head in that direction; so I'd say dust was very much on-topic, and no, it doesn't go where the air goes; if one put in a switchback, the air would go round, but the dust would be caught.

Last edited:

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
Jaysus, all the arguing
Let's simplify this issue and let it end

If a stress test exposes hardware flaws (furmark, open world beta) it's the hardwares fault.
If your system is stable in some tests but crashes or overheats in others... it's the hardwares fault (or your settings for it)

You can choose to run on the edge of stability knowing that you're fine for your average use case, but many people think thats daft, and want the system 100% stable and cool running no matter what's thrown at it, open world is a good example of how a new program can expose the same hardware flaws and things die.

Back on topic, airflow is good. the air must flow. negative and positive aren't the issue, it's making sure air FLOWS over what needs to be cooled, and out of the case. Dust buildup is a secondary concern after you have sufficient airflow for cooling.

airflow is good. the air must flow. negative and positive aren't the issue
This.
Dust buildup is a secondary concern after you have sufficient airflow for cooling.
Exactly. There has been no science based testing to show that Positive VS Negative air pressure collects more dust in one condition rather than the other. What testing has shown is that the barometric pressure in a PC in one condition VS the other is measured in the thousandths of a single percent of PSI. There is no tangible difference between the two in the context of a PC. Testing has also shown that what contributes most to dust collection in a case is environmental conditions. More dust in the environment, more dust in the case. Want to keep dust from building up quickly? Keep your environment clean. Vacuum frequently.

Where cooling is concerned, there is no measurable difference between positive & negative pressure. Cooling depends exclusively on air flow and proper heat conduction to the air. If you want to effectively cool your PC, configure your fans to extract heat from your system in a way that works with the laws of physics(thermal dynamics and whatnot). Hot air rises, cool air descends. Following basic science principles will help achieve an optimal cooling solution.

Last edited:
System Name Juliette // HTPC
Processor Intel i7 9700K // AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
Motherboard ASUS Prime Z390X-A // ASRock B550 ITX-AC
Cooling Noctua NH-U12 Black // Stock
Memory Corsair DDR4 3600 32gb //G.SKILL Trident Z Royal Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3600
Video Card(s) ASUS RTX4070 OC// GTX 1650
Storage Samsung 970 EVO NVMe 1Tb, Intel 665p Series M.2 2280 1TB // Samsung 1Tb SSD
Display(s) ASUS VP348QGL 34" Quad HD 3440 x 1440 // 55" LG 4K SK8000 Series
Case Seasonic SYNCRO Q7// Silverstone Granada GD05
Audio Device(s) Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 // HDMI to Samsung HW-R650 sound bar
Power Supply Seasonic SYNCRO 750 W // CORSAIR Vengeance 650M
Mouse Cooler Master MM710 53G
Keyboard Logitech 920-009300 G512 SE
Software Windows 10 Pro // Windows 10 Pro
There has been no science based testing to show that Positive VS Negative air pressure collects more dust in one condition rather than the other.
I'm not trying to beat you up but you keep saying this like its a fact. When it's actually an opinion. You given no scientific evidence to show that is does not

So here is a factual example that having more air being forced in with filters then is being sucked out the back will filter your air. So the majority of air will be as clean as the size of the filter. Yes he's a scientist.
If he adds exhaust fans to the top the presure in the case will drop and air will be pulled in from the back and everywhere else. Then that dust will increase but it will cool better. I rest my case, now I will go admire my dust free components.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to beat you up but you keep saying this like its a fact. When it's actually an opinion. You given no scientific evidence to show that is does not
It is not the consensus, it is a case of the more you know the less clear things become and vice versa.

System Name Juliette // HTPC
Processor Intel i7 9700K // AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
Motherboard ASUS Prime Z390X-A // ASRock B550 ITX-AC
Cooling Noctua NH-U12 Black // Stock
Memory Corsair DDR4 3600 32gb //G.SKILL Trident Z Royal Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3600
Video Card(s) ASUS RTX4070 OC// GTX 1650
Storage Samsung 970 EVO NVMe 1Tb, Intel 665p Series M.2 2280 1TB // Samsung 1Tb SSD
Display(s) ASUS VP348QGL 34" Quad HD 3440 x 1440 // 55" LG 4K SK8000 Series
Case Seasonic SYNCRO Q7// Silverstone Granada GD05
Audio Device(s) Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 // HDMI to Samsung HW-R650 sound bar
Power Supply Seasonic SYNCRO 750 W // CORSAIR Vengeance 650M
Mouse Cooler Master MM710 53G
Keyboard Logitech 920-009300 G512 SE
Software Windows 10 Pro // Windows 10 Pro
It is not the consensus, it is a case of the more you know the less clear things become and vice versa.
Consensus is the business of politics. Science, on the contrary - Michael Crichton

I'm not sure what you meant by that so I just went with some random quote. I'll stop now

Last edited:
Consensus is the business of politics. Science, on the contrary - Michael Crichton

I'm not sure what you meant by that so I just went with some random quote. I'll stop now
I think positive pressure is good, that is all. A lot can be said while refraining oneself from naming names which is what I did there.

Neither has anyone else. The diference is I'm University educated and have a great deal of experience in airflow design. However, I'm not willing to write a 4 page essay on the matter. The evidence is out there if you want to learn.
So here is a factual example that having more air being forced in with filters then is being sucked out the back will filter your air. So the majority of air will be as clean as the size of the filter. Yes he's a scientist.
If he adds exhaust fans to the top the presure in the case will drop and air will be pulled in from the back and everywhere else. Then that dust will increase but it will cool better. I rest my case, now I will go admire my dust free components.

Sorry, that video was all talk and no merit and did not help your position. They used a smoke machine in a VERY basic demonstration to show airflow through the front filter with & without front fans, nothing more. They did NOT show long-term dust build-up, nor comparative dust performance or thermal performance measurements in a positive VS negative pressure scenario. There was nothing in that video of any scientific value to this topic.

The misconceptions about positive & negative air pressure scenario's stem from the clean-room good practice models.
These kinds of clean room scenario's do not and can not apply to a PC case as the usage model is extremely different. The only way to prevent dust contamination in a PC case, or reduce it in any tangible manner, is to operate said PC inside a clean-room type environment. Dust contamination differences in common air environment electronics that need air-flow induced cooling is insignificant.

Dust is easily cleaned and is of minimal concern unless the user of a PC is either careless or lazy.

So the primary concern is, once again, cooling not dust. As there is no evidence to show that the differences between cooling effect between positive & negative air pressure in a PC case. The focus therefore needs to be on airflow. This is what the video effectively showed: Not that the filters were of any benefit, but that the addition of front mounted fans pulling air through that particular case created better airflow. It may not have been their intention, but is the result they proved. The filters actually inhibit airflow and as they collect large dust particles and become clogged, the airflow will dramatically diminish.

So once again, lose the air filters, add better fans and configure them for good airflow through your case, clean your system out every month or so(depending on how dusty your operating environment is) and enjoy!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 24505

Well i am running mine positive. My temps are smashing, so i am very happy with it. 2x140 in on 280 rad, 2x120 in on 240 rad, 2x140 out No filters as i think the fact they filter dust is negated by the restriction and the clogging, which happens very quickly irrelevant of how clean you think your room is, there is always dust/skin flakes/smoke

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i am running mine positive.
You say that, but with the open back like you have(shown here), the pressure differences are actually insignificant. What you have actually done is create an airflow scheme through that case which draws air in from the sides and expels it out the front and other holes in the case.

D

Deleted member 24505

You say that, but with the open back like you have(shown here), the pressure differences are actually insignificant. What you have actually done is create an airflow scheme through that case which draws air in from the sides and expels it out the front and other holes in the case.

I have covered the back as you can see on the pic :) Shall i cover the vents in the bottom panel too? apart from the vent under the PSU obvs

System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
Dust is easily cleaned and is of minimal concern unless the user of a PC is either careless or lazy.
Or has nerve damage in their elbow and back, and lives in a dusty environment

It's a terrible idea to assume motivations or reasoning for others

He types utter nonsense unfortunately. Dust kills electronics. It is not how frequently it is removed that determines the build up. It is the filters and the compromise of clean vs dirty will be evident when the fin arrays of high heat components fill sooner and fans start failing, not before anything else.

I have covered the back as you can see on the pic :) Shall i cover the vents in the bottom panel too? apart from the vent under the PSU obvs
Are you going to tape up or cover every single crack and opening in your case?
CaseShot01.jpg

Are you hell bent on maintaining positive pressure? You will not attain that goal without extreme measures and expense.

While I meant no offense to you or anyone with physical limitations, taking the side off a case and blowing it out is almost a trivial task. There is also the option of having someone do it for you.

D

Deleted member 24505

View attachment 217459
Are you hell bent on maintaining positive pressure? You will not attain that goal without extreme measures and expense.

While I meant no offense to you or anyone with physical limitations, taking the side off a case and blowing it out is almost a trivial task. There is also the option of having someone do it for you.

Well no, i'm sure every case made has multiple openings and cracks, so i won't be going full retard and sealing all of them. The rear fan hole did need taping though.

System Name Ghetto Rigs z490|x99|Acer 17 Nitro 7840hs/ 5600c40-2x16/ 4060/ 1tb acer stock m.2/ 4tb sn850x
Processor 10900k w/Optimus Foundation | 5930k w/Black Noctua D15
Motherboard z490 Maximus XII Apex | x99 Sabertooth
Cooling oCool D5 res-combo/280 GTX/ Optimus Foundation/ gpu water block | Blk D15
Memory Trident-Z Royal 4000c16 2x16gb | Trident-Z 3200c14 4x8gb
Video Card(s) Titan Xp-water | evga 980ti gaming-w/ air
Storage 970evo+500gb & sn850x 4tb | 860 pro 256gb | Acer m.2 1tb/ sn850x 4tb| Many2.5" sata's ssd 3.5hdd's
Display(s) 1-AOC G2460PG 24"G-Sync 144Hz/ 2nd 1-ASUS VG248QE 24"/ 3rd LG 43" series
Case D450 | Cherry Entertainment center on Test bench
Audio Device(s) Built in Realtek x2 with 2-Insignia 2.0 sound bars & 1-LG sound bar
Power Supply EVGA 1000P2 with APC AX1500 | 850P2 with CyberPower-GX1325U
Mouse Redragon 901 Perdition x3
Keyboard G710+x3
Software Win-7 pro x3 and win-10 & 11pro x3
Benchmark Scores Are in the benchmark section
System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506
View attachment 217459

Not for all, the ease of removing and cleaning two 360 rads and 12 fans is non existent, filtering is the only choice since 6monthly clean outs are a pain, I'm doing it now it couldn't reasonably be done effectively monthly.
Each to they're own , cooling, noise and cleaning level s are a compromise and personal choice, with no set right or wrong, that's the problem with this debate.
We're all after slightly different end results on slightly different use cases.

As for all my deleted posts on here I'm starting to wonder why some get low quality posted where's mine are deleted, noice not.

Storage 2 TB Corsair MP600 GS, 2 TB Corsair MP600 R2, 4 + 8 TB Seagate Barracuda 3.5"
Software Windows 10 Pro
Not for all, the ease of removing and cleaning two 360 rads and 12 fans is non existent, filtering is the only choice since 6monthly clean outs are a pain, I'm doing it now it couldn't reasonably be done effectively monthly.
Each to they're own , cooling, noise and cleaning level s are a compromise and personal choice, with no set right or wrong, that's the problem with this debate.
We're all after slightly different end results on slightly different use cases.
How about mounting fans on radiators in a "pull" config? It's much easier to blow dust off of the rad than removing the whole thing to have access to the side where the fans are.

System Name Ghetto Rigs z490|x99|Acer 17 Nitro 7840hs/ 5600c40-2x16/ 4060/ 1tb acer stock m.2/ 4tb sn850x
Processor 10900k w/Optimus Foundation | 5930k w/Black Noctua D15
Motherboard z490 Maximus XII Apex | x99 Sabertooth
Cooling oCool D5 res-combo/280 GTX/ Optimus Foundation/ gpu water block | Blk D15
Memory Trident-Z Royal 4000c16 2x16gb | Trident-Z 3200c14 4x8gb
Video Card(s) Titan Xp-water | evga 980ti gaming-w/ air
Storage 970evo+500gb & sn850x 4tb | 860 pro 256gb | Acer m.2 1tb/ sn850x 4tb| Many2.5" sata's ssd 3.5hdd's
Display(s) 1-AOC G2460PG 24"G-Sync 144Hz/ 2nd 1-ASUS VG248QE 24"/ 3rd LG 43" series
Case D450 | Cherry Entertainment center on Test bench
Audio Device(s) Built in Realtek x2 with 2-Insignia 2.0 sound bars & 1-LG sound bar
Power Supply EVGA 1000P2 with APC AX1500 | 850P2 with CyberPower-GX1325U
Mouse Redragon 901 Perdition x3
Keyboard G710+x3
Software Win-7 pro x3 and win-10 & 11pro x3
Benchmark Scores Are in the benchmark section
How about mounting fans on radiators in a "pull" config? It's much easier to blow dust off of the rad than removing the whole thing to have access to the side where the fans are.
Hi,
Sorry but you said on many occasions dust is not what the op is about
Have you changed your mind ?

Software Windows 10 Pro
Hi,
Sorry but you said on many occasions dust is not what the op is about
Have you changed your mind ?
I was replying to a comment about cleaning. My post that you quoted has nothing to do with my original question. Sorry if that caused confusion.

Also, just because I said that dust is not part of my dilemma regarding my choice of cooling, I still believe that one should clean their PC regularly.