1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Oh my god, new F-Zero for WiiU, too good to be true ?

Discussion in 'Games' started by RuskiSnajper, Jun 20, 2011.

1. RuskiSnajper

RuskiSnajper

Thanks Received:
    http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/86882/five-nintendo-franchises-to-showcase-wii-us-hd-visuals/

Here's the story, ... i just got there, saw some article with an interesting title, got to check it out .. in that moment

My 6th sense worked nicely , but then again it didn't, im a big (since the game is hardcore and i loved it as much as metroid - it was so hard, that's why i kept playing it until i didn't beat it 90% (except, ghosts were too hard :p)

... so at that moment, i thought about F-zero just like off the left-hand like "no big deal" - when i unexpectedly scrolled down twice without reading what the article was about ...

just saw F-Zero and a picture and went apeshit crazy, the hype was so huge, it got me off the chair an walking and almost jumping around the house freaking praising everything around, it was kind of a silly thing and thank god nobody else was around (cause i would have to suppress my inner geek :p) ... this got unleashed , for like 2 mins i was in the sky .... this was building up for like years, it had to got out, and probably one of the happies moments ever (except of some other things :p)

then I actually read the first paragraph of the article ... they were just guessing , and nintendo never confirmed anything , so .... i wasn't pissed at all ... but the whole silly thing was , i somehow was happy , but i knew IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, so that said in my own mind when i read it ... oh well

And - Fuck you VGZ Charts for a great idea and a misleading article title.

Now i sent "spam" to nintendo for F-zero (seriously) , i hope Reggie will respond. :rolleyes:

2. RejZoR

RejZoR

Thanks Received:
    Pikmin screen looks fantastic, but all the others are meh.

10 Year Member at TPU
  3. slyfox2151

slyfox2151

Thanks Received:
    i cant understand OP?

4. Damn_Smooth

Damn_Smooth

Thanks Received:
    You do realize that none of those pictures were from wiiu games right?

5. RuskiSnajper

RuskiSnajper

Thanks Received:
    yeah ... now

6. RejZoR

RejZoR

Thanks Received:
    Even if it's not from Wii, the thematic setup is very nice. I always liked being an ant and exploring "rat" levels. G-Force, i-Fluid and Micro Machines comes tomy mind on such scenes...

10 Year Member at TPU
  7. xBruce88x

xBruce88x

Thanks Received:
    awesome... but will people actually be able to beat campaign mode in the new one? I still have F-Zero for the GC. still a fun game... till i get to level 3 or 4 in campaign mode, then its just nuts.

8. jerzy5 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Seriously its too good to be true regarding the Wii U news.. I am amazed to see new F-Zero for WiiU

Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  9. Funtoss

Funtoss New Member

Thanks Received:
    all those games look great for WiiU!