• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

powercolor x800gt unlocked 12pipe untill....

asuspmsa

hiii ı from turkey and two monts ago ı bougt power color x800 gt r480 chip 8 pipe
so ı tryed everytime bios mod to unlock 16 pipe ,and finally two days ago ı found spacial bios x850 xt(2.0sn ram)after succeseful falsh ı looked atitoll wowwwww ıt shows 12 pipe:)
and than ı load ati catalst last versions resatatrt winxp and looked ati toll :banghead: ıt
shows 8 pipe :mad: ı dont no why did ı any mistake some one expalain pls
also ı tryed soft driver omega driver nothing change no driver 12 pipe in driver 8 pipe ati tool says and everst prog
thanks for atention
soryy my engilsh:eek:

12 pipes probably has been mistake of ATITool. You are not the first case but in fact you will remain with 8 pipes on your GT especially if it is with R480. If you have R423 just let me know and I will try to help you.

asuspmsa

dolf first of all thanks,ı m sure ı have r480 ı read every your massge on this forum as ı said
two days ago x850 xt bios except(ati driver)shows 12 pipe every prog said(everst,vs.)but when ı load ati driver(ı mean ati catalst omega vs.) those progs says you have 8 pipe???
and is it possible to unlock any pipe bios mod hard mod if not ı will give up