• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

PowerLeader Announces x86 CPU for the Chinese Market, Looks like an Intel CPU

System Name Cyberline
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k -> 12600k
Motherboard Asus P8P67 LE Rev 3.0 -> Gigabyte Z690 Auros Elite DDR4
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 -> Custom Watercoolingloop
Memory Corsair (4x2) 8gb 1600mhz -> Crucial (8x2) 16gb 3600mhz
Video Card(s) AMD RX480 -> RX7800XT
Storage Samsung 750 Evo 250gb SSD + WD 1tb x 2 + WD 2tb -> 2tb MVMe SSD
Display(s) Philips 32inch LPF5605H (television) -> Dell S3220DGF
Case antec 600 -> Thermaltake Tenor HTCP case
Audio Device(s) Focusrite 2i4 (USB)
Power Supply Seasonic 620watt 80+ Platinum
Mouse Elecom EX-G
Keyboard Rapoo V700
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Speaking of low cost vehicles, there has been a boom in electric bikes from China and given their numbers on road and low rate of fires they seem to be reliable. Also when it comes to high end torches that market is nearly solely in control of Chinese companies who have great products so not everything made in China is cheap/low quality copy cat products.

indeed and I would never claim otherwise, like I said in the original post, chinese cars are (going to be) sold in the rest of the world under local brands, as Jeremy Clarkson once said "were doomed".
SOOOO much of what you are using is just from china and yeah PLENTY of it is perfectly fine stuff.

The only problem is just the unfair competition because china does not care about its people, so everything is super cheap to have made there thus products just as good as products made here are just way cheaper, so you buy chinese.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64 / Windows 11
if it is indeed a i3-10105, it would more than enough to power China's government infrasture and Russia's war effort (and the subsequent supply issue in civilian sector), perhaps this company managed to bypass all those ''blackbox'' technology of Intel? Else it would be confusing why the company claim Chinese government will buy it in large scale.
The ME was mostly bypassed in the 9xxx series which wasn't all that long ago. Wouldn't surprise me if they just managed it again, it never was a huge technical feat (I should know, I was part of it in the 9xxx era).

Hugis

Staff member
System Name Office / Gamer Mk IV
Processor i5 - 12500
Motherboard TUF GAMING B660-PLUS WIFI D4
Cooling Themalright Peerless Assassin 120 RGB
Memory 32GB (2x16) Corsair CMK32GX4M2D3600C18 "micron B die"
Video Card(s) UHD770 / PNY 4060Ti (www.techpowerup.com/review/pny-geforce-rtx-4060-ti-verto)
Storage P41Plat - SN770 - 980Pro - BX500
Display(s) Philips 246E9Q 75Hz @ 1920 * 1080
Case Corsair Carbide 200R
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC897 (On Board)
Power Supply Cooler Master V750 Gold v2
Mouse Rii M01(3360Sensor)
Keyboard Logitech S530 - mac
Software Windows 11 Pro
Hmm
Screenshot_2023-05-07-16-45-31-789_com.miui.home.jpg

Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master
Cooling ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360 A-RGB
Memory 32 GB Ballistix Elite DDR4-3600 CL16
Video Card(s) XFX 6800 XT Speedster Merc 319 Black
Storage Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 1TB
Display(s) LG 27GL850B x 2 / ASUS MG278Q
Case be quiet! Silent Base 802
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster AE-7 / Sennheiser HD 660S
Power Supply Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium
Software Windows 11 Pro 64
Of course China is paying all the required licensing and royalty fees for these, right?

System Name Project Kairi Mk. IV "Eternal Thunder"
Processor 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900KS Special Edition
Motherboard MSI MEG Z690 ACE (MS-7D27) BIOS 1G
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S + NF-F12 industrialPPC-3000 w/ Thermalright BCF and NT-H1
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB 32GB DDR5-6800 F5-6800J3445G16GX2-TZ5RK @ 6400 MT/s 30-38-38-38-70-2
Video Card(s) ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 4080 16GB GDDR6X White OC Edition
Storage 1x WD Black SN750 500 GB NVMe + 4x WD VelociRaptor HLFS 300 GB HDDs
Display(s) 55-inch LG G3 OLED
Case Cooler Master MasterFrame 700
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio (classic) + Sony MDR-V7 cans
Power Supply EVGA 1300 G2 1.3kW 80+ Gold
Mouse Microsoft Ocean Plastic Mouse
Keyboard Galax Stealth
Software Windows 10 Enterprise 22H2
Benchmark Scores "Speed isn't life, it just makes it go faster."
SRMJR is definitely an Intel sSpec code, however, I wasn't able to find anything on it. There's no listing on Google at all. The i3-10105 (SRH3P) is definitely the closest thing to it.

This is just a way of getting around sanctions .. ?

These chips probably all going to Russia?

It's not necessary. Russians can and have been able to purchase real Intel and AMD processors normally all this time. They can also buy NVIDIA and AMD GPUs, iPhones, Galaxies... none of that ever stopped being available in Russia. Grey market imports entirely circumvent Western sanctions, since they can just import them via China and former Iron Curtain countries instead. It's an arrangement that works well, despite American and European political pressure, companies aren't really interested in not doing business with Russia. So officially they make Uncle Sam and his European mates happy, and extraofficially they keep their purses just as fat. Many companies haven't even stopped doing business with them regardless, it's a profitable market.

According to Bloomberg, the volume of imports has already reached pre-war levels. Shortages of any components are not expected.

Also I believe Aliexpress never stopped shipping to Russia, so even if not found in the local markets, tech products could be imported that way, with the government's blessing and even some unofficial help (as they aren't enforcing Western intellectual property rights in there for some time now).

System Name Skunkworks
Processor 5800x3d
Motherboard x570 unify
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB 3600 mhz
Video Card(s) asrock 6800xt challenger D
Storage Sabarent rocket 4.0 2TB, MX 500 2TB
Display(s) Asus 1440p144 27"
Case Old arse cooler master 932
Power Supply Corsair 1200w platinum
Mouse *squeak*
Keyboard Some old office thing
Software openSUSE tumbleweed/Mint 21.2
Speaking of low cost vehicles, there has been a boom in electric bikes from China and given their numbers on road and low rate of fires they seem to be reliable. Also when it comes to high end torches that market is nearly solely in control of Chinese companies who have great products so not everything made in China is cheap/low quality copy cat products.
Yougetwhat you pay for. If you are willing to pay Western tier money China will make you Western tier stuff. And they are good at it.

The issue is companies love going for the lowest bidder and China allows far lower standards.

I’d prefer china made their own isa and ignored the rest of the world.
then 20 years from now when everyone is stuck.

you compare what both are doing and break trough the bottle neck.

I, for one, welcome my new chinese overlords.

Attachments

• mcc_lunar_goat.jpg
    mcc_lunar_goat.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
When they export them they should attach Winnie the Pooh stickers to the boxes.

Processor Intel Core i5 8400
Motherboard Gigabyte Z370N-Wifi
Cooling Silverstone AR05
Memory Micron Crucial 16GB DDR4-2400
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX1080 G1 Gaming 8G
Storage Micron Crucial MX300 275GB
Display(s) Dell U2415
Case Silverstone RVZ02B
Power Supply Silverstone SSR-SX550
Keyboard Ducky One Red Switch
Software Windows 10 Pro 1909
I agree with the conclusion. But, about electric bikes, there are posters everywhere at where I live in China, telling people not to take electric bikes or their batteries indoors because they may explode.

System Name Personal Gaming Rig
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI X670E Carbon
Cooling MO-RA 3 420
Memory 32GB 6000MHz
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 ICHILL FROSTBITE ULTRA
Storage 4x 2TB Nvme
Display(s) Samsung G8 OLED
Case Silverstone FT04
Looks like a grinded then re-lasered IHS
kz7iYaPFMRHDBveH.jpg

First we get a lawsuit from GlobalFoundries that IBM stole it's tech and sold it to Intel, then Intel sells it to a new Japanese CPU maker. Now we here of this, which seems to be Intel selling tech to China.
I hope this is not what it seems.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64 / Windows 11
First we get a lawsuit from GlobalFoundries that IBM stole it's tech and sold it to Intel, then Intel sells it to a new Japanese CPU maker. Now we here of this, which seems to be Intel selling tech to China.
I hope this is not what it seems.
It's nothing like that, just a rebranded cpu they didn't even make.

Aquinus

Resident Wat-man
System Name Apollo
Processor Intel Core i9 9880H
Motherboard Some proprietary Apple thing.
Memory 64GB DDR4-2667
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon Pro 5600M, 8GB HBM2
Storage 1TB Apple NVMe, 4TB External
Display(s) Laptop @ 3072x1920 + 2x LG 5k Ultrafine TB3 displays
Case MacBook Pro (16", 2019)
Audio Device(s) AirPods Pro, Sennheiser HD 380s w/ FIIO Alpen 2, or Logitech 2.1 Speakers
Power Supply 96w Power Adapter
Mouse Logitech MX Master 3
Keyboard Logitech G915, GL Clicky
Software MacOS 12.1
How did they acquire an x86 license?
You say that like the CCP cares about licensing and respecting the IP of other companies. Let's not kid ourselves here.

maxmadzz

You say that like the CCP cares about licensing and respecting the IP of other companies. Let's not kid ourselves here.
Shenzhen Baode Technology Co., Ltd. POWERLEADER SCIENCE&TECHNOLOGY Company Limited*
(a limited liability company registered and established in the People's Republic of China)
(Stock code: 8236) signed a distribution agreement with Intel
This announcement is made in accordance with Article 17.10 of the ChiNext Listing Rules.
The Board of Directors ("the Board") of Shenzhen Baode Technology Co., Ltd. ("the Company", together with its subsidiaries, collectively referred to as "the Group") announced that Baotong Group Co., Ltd. ("Baotong"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, entered into a distribution agreement with Intel Semiconductor Limited ("Intel") on March 23, 2004
(The "Agreement"). According to the agreement, Baotong has been appointed as a non exclusive independent distributor to provide Intel server CPU products and Intel server motherboards to Chinese dealers, effective from April 1, 2004. This agreement is the first agreement between the Group and Intel on the distribution of server CPU products and Intel server motherboards in China. This agreement can be renewed for one year on January 1st of each year. The Group has not made any capital or other order commitments under this agreement.
The Board of Directors believes that this agreement will make the relationship between the Group and Intel closer and strengthen the competitiveness of the Group's server distribution business in China. It is expected that the Group will benefit from this agreement in terms of marketing, technology and brand.
The Group is mainly engaged in designing, manufacturing and selling IA servers and related products in China, as well as providing related after-sales services. Intel server CPU products and Intel server motherboards are new distribution products of the Group.

The Board of Directors announced that Baotong entered into a distribution agreement with Intel on March 23, 2004. According to the agreement, Baotong has been appointed as a non exclusive independent distributor to provide Intel server central processor ("CPU") products and Intel server motherboards to Chinese dealers. The Board of Directors believes that this agreement will make the relationship between the Group and Intel closer and strengthen the competitiveness of the Group's server distribution business in China.
Shenzhen, China, March 24, 2004
one
By the order of the board of directors
Chairman of Shenzhen Baode Technology Co., Ltd
Li Ruijie
The directors ("Directors") of Shenzhen Baode Technology Co., Ltd. are willing to jointly and severally assume full responsibility for this announcement. This announcement is provided in accordance with the listing rules of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange Limited on the ChiNext Market, providing information about Shenzhen Baode Technology Co., Ltd. After making all reasonable inquiries, the directors confirm that to the best of their knowledge and belief: (i) the information contained in this announcement is accurate and complete in all material respects, and is not misleading; (ii) This publication does not omit any other facts, causing any of its statements to be misleading; All opinions expressed in this announcement have been carefully considered and based on fair and reasonable standards and assumptions.
This announcement will be kept on the "Latest Company Announcement" webpage of the ChiNext website (www.hkgem. com) for at least seven days from the date of its publication.
*For identification only

Aquinus

Resident Wat-man
System Name Apollo
Processor Intel Core i9 9880H
Motherboard Some proprietary Apple thing.
Memory 64GB DDR4-2667
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon Pro 5600M, 8GB HBM2
Storage 1TB Apple NVMe, 4TB External
Display(s) Laptop @ 3072x1920 + 2x LG 5k Ultrafine TB3 displays
Case MacBook Pro (16", 2019)
Audio Device(s) AirPods Pro, Sennheiser HD 380s w/ FIIO Alpen 2, or Logitech 2.1 Speakers
Power Supply 96w Power Adapter
Mouse Logitech MX Master 3
Keyboard Logitech G915, GL Clicky
Software MacOS 12.1
Shenzhen Baode Technology Co., Ltd. POWERLEADER SCIENCE&TECHNOLOGY Company Limited*
(a limited liability company registered and established in the People's Republic of China)
(Stock code: 8236) signed a distribution agreement with Intel
This announcement is made in accordance with Article 17.10 of the ChiNext Listing Rules.
The Board of Directors ("the Board") of Shenzhen Baode Technology Co., Ltd. ("the Company", together with its subsidiaries, collectively referred to as "the Group") announced that Baotong Group Co., Ltd. ("Baotong"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, entered into a distribution agreement with Intel Semiconductor Limited ("Intel") on March 23, 2004
(The "Agreement"). According to the agreement, Baotong has been appointed as a non exclusive independent distributor to provide Intel server CPU products and Intel server motherboards to Chinese dealers, effective from April 1, 2004. This agreement is the first agreement between the Group and Intel on the distribution of server CPU products and Intel server motherboards in China. This agreement can be renewed for one year on January 1st of each year. The Group has not made any capital or other order commitments under this agreement.
The Board of Directors believes that this agreement will make the relationship between the Group and Intel closer and strengthen the competitiveness of the Group's server distribution business in China. It is expected that the Group will benefit from this agreement in terms of marketing, technology and brand.
The Group is mainly engaged in designing, manufacturing and selling IA servers and related products in China, as well as providing related after-sales services. Intel server CPU products and Intel server motherboards are new distribution products of the Group.

The Board of Directors announced that Baotong entered into a distribution agreement with Intel on March 23, 2004. According to the agreement, Baotong has been appointed as a non exclusive independent distributor to provide Intel server central processor ("CPU") products and Intel server motherboards to Chinese dealers. The Board of Directors believes that this agreement will make the relationship between the Group and Intel closer and strengthen the competitiveness of the Group's server distribution business in China.
Shenzhen, China, March 24, 2004
one
By the order of the board of directors
Chairman of Shenzhen Baode Technology Co., Ltd
Li Ruijie
The directors ("Directors") of Shenzhen Baode Technology Co., Ltd. are willing to jointly and severally assume full responsibility for this announcement. This announcement is provided in accordance with the listing rules of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange Limited on the ChiNext Market, providing information about Shenzhen Baode Technology Co., Ltd. After making all reasonable inquiries, the directors confirm that to the best of their knowledge and belief: (i) the information contained in this announcement is accurate and complete in all material respects, and is not misleading; (ii) This publication does not omit any other facts, causing any of its statements to be misleading; All opinions expressed in this announcement have been carefully considered and based on fair and reasonable standards and assumptions.
This announcement will be kept on the "Latest Company Announcement" webpage of the ChiNext website (www.hkgem. com) for at least seven days from the date of its publication.
*For identification only
What's your point? Reselling CPUs doesn't get you access to the IP for x86. If anything this basically says they're rebranding Intel hardware and maybe producing things like server motherboards at best.

maxmadzz

What's your point? Reselling CPUs doesn't get you access to the IP for x86. If anything this basically says they're rebranding Intel hardware and maybe producing things like server motherboards at best.
This is just a substitute for Intel's use of sales agents to avoid any troubles caused by trade sanctions and to find reasons to bid for government procurement, and even to compare Chinese domestic brand processors in promotion.