• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

problem with Bios of xfx radeon hd 6950 2gb help

LION777

Compré la tarjeta gráfica usada y al instalar el controlador había una pantalla negra y los ventiladores al 100%

IMG_20200521_202701_1.jpg

al comprobar con gpuz los valores de la bios estaban equivocados, fkashee con atiflash con éxito, pero todavía los valores siguen siendo incorrectos y no da vídeo

I bought the used graphics card and when installing the driver there was a black screen and the fans at 100%
when checking with gpuz the bios values were wrong, fkashee with atiflash successfully but still the values are still wrong and does not give video ...
I'm sorry I don't speak English, I use the translator, I would appreciate your help

LION777

Read this guide to learn how to recover the original BIOS.

Original BIOS

BIOS with unlocked shaders

thanks for the reply,
I had flashed that bios but it remains the same, this 6950 is the one with the fan in the center, I tried several bios and continue with that image error

Regeneration

NGOHQ.COM
BIOS flash is not a solution to repair defective cards.

If this issue appeared without you flashing a wrong BIOS, the card might be just dying.

Clean the graphics card with alcohol & cotton swabs and then reapply thermal paste.

If still not working, you can try to reflow the circuits with the oven trick.

HD 6000 series are 10-year-old, maybe its time for an upgrade.

LION777

BIOS flash is not a solution to repair defective cards.

If this issue appeared without you flashing a wrong BIOS, the card might be just dying.

Clean the graphics card with alcohol & cotton swabs and then reapply thermal paste.

If still not working, you can try to reflow the circuits with the oven trick.

HD 6000 series are 10-year-old, maybe its time for an upgrade.

I managed to flash the correct bios, now I have an image, the problem is when installing the driver the fan is set to 100% and it does not give video, maybe it needs a reflow as you indicated.