• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Prolimatech

N1755L

Stupid people ruined a terrific company.

Prolimatech was one such company that put their all into producing a superior product, great quality at reasonable prices. Sure, quality costs a bit more, but quality is worth it.

I've been running my i7-2600k for over 5 years now, cooled by a Megahalems Rev. C... or was it Rev. B?... either way, this cooler is incredible! I have no fan on it, so it's super quiet ;-) , and it has always kept my CPU nice and cool, no matter what I've played for games.

I'd read reviews on it back then before buying it, and paid a bit extra than the average 'cause it seemed as though the quality was better than most, took a chance on this, and I was NOT disappointed, the cooler is beautiful, and works like a charm, without the need for any fan. What more could a person ask for?

If the small independent manufacturers are creating good products, even if they are a bit more expensive, support them! When there are only larger monopoly companies, the consumer always suffers. Customer service tanks, quality goes down, prices rise. Anyone who's lived on this planet for more than a few years knows this. Support the independents, don't support the monopolies... for your own sake, for your best interest, that is.

I hope Prolimatech is still around, but looks as if they may not be.

System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores the MLGeesiest
pretty sure they've been out of business (atleast DBA Prolimatech) since 2015'ish.... :( theres a whole slew of meatbheads posting question on the Prolimatech FB page , and getting all grumpy that thye havent gotten replies yet...you think they might have realized that theres been no activity since 2015..its pretty hilarious reading through the grumpy rage posts:roll: saying "atleast thermaltech, and noctua reply to theyre customers" :laugh::kookoo: its like watching someone angrily yell at a dead person.

i had something from them, as i recall it was pretty good, but it was a while back. hopefully they still make stuff, maybe its just under a parent company, or different name?

N1755L

pretty sure they've been out of business (atleast DBA Prolimatech) since 2015'ish.... :( theres a whole slew of meatbheads posting question on the Prolimatech FB page , and getting all grumpy that thye havent gotten replies yet...you think they might have realized that theres been no activity since 2015..its pretty hilarious reading through the grumpy rage posts:roll: saying "atleast thermaltech, and noctua reply to theyre customers" :laugh::kookoo: its like watching someone angrily yell at a dead person.

i had something from them, as i recall it was pretty good, but it was a while back. hopefully they still make stuff, maybe its just under a parent company, or different name?

Yeah, I figured that, looking at Twitter and FB, noticed no activity in years... hoping against all odds that somehow, some way they were still producing their wares somewhere, but I'm afraid you're correct, they're long gone.

Terrific cooler (the Megahalems I got from them), if I'd had any inkling that they were going to disappear, I'd have bought at least 3 of those... *sigh*...

I have a bit of a hard-on for products that are quality built with pride, with attention to detail, and I like independents, as stated in my rant above, I guess. Sad to see them gone. I can't understand why people like so much to buy crap, only to save just a few bucks (though for some, money is very tight, so that's understandable there).