• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Raijintek Intros Forkis DDC Ultra CPU Pump+Block for DIY Liquid Cooling Builds

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Raijintek today introduced the Forkis DDC Ultra, a CPU water block with an integrated pump, with which you can connect a DIY liquid cooling loop using your own fittings. With its retention module in place, it measures 80 mm x 84 mm x 45 mm (WxDxH), and features a nickel-plated copper cold-plate. Right above it is the POM+aluminium casing, which contains a DDC Ultra pump with 150 kPa (21.7 PSI) pressure, and 3.8 m (13 ft) head, and 750 L/h discharge rate; along with a ceramic bearing that's rated for 50,000 hours. The cold-plate features a large microfin lattice throughout its inner surface, so the block is even optimized for MCMs such as the Ryzen 7000 "Raphael." The block has threads for standard G 1/4" (fittings not included). Among the CPU socket types supported are LGA1700, LGA1200, AM5, and AM4. The company didn't reveal pricing.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Processor i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz (H2O Cooled)
Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
Cooling CPU = EK Velocity / GPU = EK Vector
Memory 32GB - G-Skill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHz
Video Card(s) AMD RX 6900 XT (H2O Cooled)
Storage Samsung 860 EVO - 970 EVO - 870 QVO
Display(s) Samsung QN90A 50" 4K TV & LG 20" 1600x900
Case Lian Li O11-D
Audio Device(s) Presonus Studio 192
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 850W
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 2S
Keyboard Matias RGB Backlit Keyboard
Software Windows 10 & macOS (Hackintosh)
Nice but not sure if they will be able to sell these in US thanks to Asstek trolls.
this made me curious of when it, the patents, will expire. found an article from 2021 that says they run out in June of 2025 so they only got about two more years of strong arming other companies before the market is flooded with new products after the expiration date

but yea, "pump in block" generalization with this Raijntek product seems to be the major red flag which will surely get their lawyers attention

this made me curious of when it, the patents, will expire. found an article from 2021 that says they run out in June of 2025 so they only got about two more years of strong arming other companies before the market is flooded with new products after the expiration date

but yea, "pump in block" generalization with this Raijntek product seems to be the major red flag which will surely get their lawyers attention

Interesting, so if they go behind competition just in order to improve their "finances" then it would be the last nail in coffin for their "reputation". Their lawyers are already busy with Corsair so there is some truth to story.

Processor 7800x3d
Motherboard Gigabyte B650 Auros Elite AX
Cooling Custom Water
Memory GSKILL 2x16gb 6000mhz Cas 30 with custom timings
Video Card(s) MSI RX 6750 XT MECH 2X 12G OC
Storage Adata SX8200 1tb with Windows, Samsung 990 Pro 2tb with games
Display(s) HP Omen 27q QHD 165hz
Case ThermalTake P3
Power Supply SuperFlower Leadex Titanium
Software Windows 11 64 Bit
Benchmark Scores CB23: 1811 / 19424 CB24: 1136 / 7687
I wonder how this will compare to the Apogee Drive II and the Alphacool Eisbaer.

Nice but not sure if they will be able to sell these in US thanks to Asstek trolls.
They can't seem to stop direct sales, as with similar blocks from EK, Nouvolo, or Alphacool, which could be directly purchased overseas and basically imported, or from enthusiast shops in the US selling them. Heck, Arctic's Liquid Freezer II doesn't use an Asetek pump but still has a pump+block, and adds a situationally useful VRM fan to theirs, and it's one of the best AIOs available on the market.

And frankly, I can't wait for Asetek's patent to expire, and we get better AIOs again from former giants such as CoolIT (still around, IIRC, and Corsair's older AIOs using CoolIT pump+blocks were generally superior), and some other overseas rivals.

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
#JustSayNO2Assetek#

This setup looks really nice overall, but shouldn't we wait for tests/reviews before passing judgement on it, yes ?

However, I am calling them out for the chintzy looking logo, surely it wouldn't have cost them but a few pennies moar to make it a complete "Raijintek" which would have looked soooo much better IMHO :)

Acijn Rhark

Hopefully also available in Europe. With Modultra and Nouvolo, there are no middlemen in Europe and you have to pay $100 customs+import VAT+shipping. Makes the whole products completely unattractive.

toooooot

Neat device. I appreciate all the simplistic watercooling gear