- Jul 25, 2020
- 53 (0.12/day)
Thanks very much Alan.. , will try it tomorrow morning. Hope my previous issues don't happen..Hi Alan. It seems that the update from the latest package release (3rd release) seems more problematic after I tried installing it on my device. Almost all app packages that came in the last driver update can't be used at all. (Can be seen in some of the screenshots attached).
1. I still can't install Dolby Atmos Speaker System until now.
2. DTS: X Ultra - so it can't be used. DTS Unbound suddenly went to the free version (lost its license). After I checked the cause, it turned out that the DTS Unbound application that was in your driver package, has now changed after I looked at MS.Store?
3. I just installed the HDA Panel (patched APO) supports DDL & DTS + DTS (and friends) + Dolby Atmos Speaker System + SBC 720.
View attachment 198528
Looks like I have to go back to the previous version, and thanks very much for your hard work.
Updated test results for the latest release.
1. DTS: X Ultra and Unbound still can't be accessed or used as in previous releases - the sound quality on the system is shrill (treble dominates, bass is lost).
2. Finally, the Dolby Atmos Speaker System can now be used in the last release.
3. In the last release, only installing Dolby Atmos Speaker System and SBC 720 which produces better sound.