• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] ReCycler/Cool,Quick&Quiet

L

lilouie

To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
i5Core 2500K/ AsusP8Z68-V Pro/ AsusENGTX560 OC/ Antec 750w TruePower/ 2 Kingston HyperX 120G SSDs/ 8G Corsair XMS3/ CoolerMaster 212Evo/ Lots of fans/ Re used same case Antec Sonata III 500

Mods:
Not much, Noctua fans work great for quiet time and 2 3Speed Antec fans add what what I need for OC gaming.Used rubber grommets and cut chopsticks to lenght and saved space for 2 3.5 HDDs for storage above fan.Had to remove case door latch to fit 140mm fan.Taped paper over hole and used a thumbscrew for new latch.Mobo has no floppy so ssds fit right there and its easy to get at.

Average temps, 50 c Gpu, 30 c Cpu, 30 c Mobo. Can be loud when GAMING but I dont hear it.Couldn't part with my old case,third build in it and with enough fans, it can handle the heat. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
System Name GLaDOS
Processor AMD FX-9590 X8 4.7GHz
Motherboard ASUS Sabertooth 990FX
Cooling Corsair H80i v2
Memory Corsair Vengeance 24GB (2x8GB, 2x4GB) DDR3 1600 MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS ROG-STRIX-RX580-O8G-GAMINGOC
Storage WD Blue 3D NAND 1TB Internal PC SSD
Display(s) 2 Acer S231HL 23" LED backlit LCD's on a Dual LCD stand
Case Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow
Audio Device(s) Onboard - Corsair Void Pro Wireless
Power Supply Corsair 850HXi 850W
Mouse Corsair Sabre RGB
Keyboard Corsair K70 LUX RGB
Software Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
I voted 7/10 because:

I think it's a nice powerful little machine and people need to stop trolling with the voting around here.

Solid foundation

good job on the hardware aspect of it. Nothing to really complain about there. You seem to like the Noctua fans Thats cool! Noctua looks good with brown mainboard trey and inside case walls with rainbow wiring sleeves with colors of yellow, orange,a tiny bit of lime with amber type lights also.