• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ROCCAT Partners with VIKKSTAR for Gaming Peripherals Lineup

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
ROCCAT, Turtle Beach's Hamburg, Germany-based PC gaming accessories brand, today announced a new partnership with popular UK content creator Vikram "Vikkstar" Singh Barn. Vikkstar has been creating content on YouTube since 2010 and runs three unique channels. His main channel, Vikkstar123, boasts over 7.1 million subscribers and his other channels command another 5 million subscribers. In 2020, Vikkstar became co-owner of the London Royal Ravens Call of Duty League team, and he is also a longtime member and co-owner of the Sidemen Collective - an online group of YouTube personalities hailing from the United Kingdom. Famed for playing popular games like Call of Duty, Minecraft, and Fortnite, Vikkstar also collaborates with his fellow Sidemen and Royal Ravens to create regular entertaining content for their fans.

"We're thrilled to be partnering with Vikkstar as we've been big fans of his for a long time," said René Korte, ROCCAT Founder and General Manager for PC Products at Turtle Beach. "Vikkstar has fostered a thriving gaming following, and we are excited for his fans to experience the design and performance advantage of our ROCCAT gear. We're proud to be joining forces with such a renowned member of the YouTube community and welcome Vikkstar to the ROCCAT family."

With the new partnership Vikkstar will be using ROCCAT's latest PC accessories when gaming and creating content. Vikkstar's starting lineup of ROCCAT's Pro line of PC accessories includes the award-winning Kone Pro Air wireless gaming mouse, the mechanical Vulcan TKL Pro gaming keyboard featuring ROCCAT's ridiculously fast optical switches, and the all-new Syn Pro Air wireless 3D audio gaming headset. Vikkstar will also be collaborating with ROCCAT on future products and a variety of new initiatives as he joins ROCCAT's exciting roster of top-tier partners, players, and content creators.

"As a former pro Call of Duty gamer, I've always been on the search for peripherals that can give me an edge, so ROCCAT's 'Pro' line of products is a perfect fit for me," said Vikkstar. "I'm looking forward to working with ROCCAT in the months ahead and seeing what else they are working on for the future."

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Cyberline
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k -> 12600k
Motherboard Asus P8P67 LE Rev 3.0 -> Gigabyte Z690 Auros Elite DDR4
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 -> Custom Watercoolingloop
Memory Corsair (4x2) 8gb 1600mhz -> Crucial (8x2) 16gb 3600mhz
Video Card(s) AMD RX480 -> RX7800XT
Storage Samsung 750 Evo 250gb SSD + WD 1tb x 2 + WD 2tb -> 2tb MVMe SSD
Display(s) Philips 32inch LPF5605H (television) -> Dell S3220DGF
Case antec 600 -> Thermaltake Tenor HTCP case
Audio Device(s) Focusrite 2i4 (USB)
Power Supply Seasonic 620watt 80+ Platinum
Mouse Elecom EX-G
Keyboard Rapoo V700
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Processor 9600k
Motherboard MSI Z390I Gaming EDGE AC
Cooling Scythe Mugen 5
Memory 32GB of G.Skill Ripjaws V 3600MHz CL16
Video Card(s) MSI 3080 Ventus OC
Storage 2x Intel 660p 1TB
Display(s) Acer CG437KP
Case Streacom BC1 mini
Audio Device(s) Topping MX3
Power Supply Corsair RM750
Mouse R.A.T. DWS
Keyboard HAVIT KB487L / AKKO 3098 / Logitech G19
VR HMD HTC Vive
Benchmark Scores What's a "benchmark"?
How times change. When I was young, it was understandable that kids played computer games, but for an adult to do it was something shameful - I mean, who would waste time on such childish pastime when you ought to be working your ass off for a pittance in order to put food on your family table? Nowadays adults who play games become celebrities.
I completely don't understand why anyone in their right mind would want to watch someone else play games (or enjoy sports for that matter), but I think it's a monumental accomplishment for the society to develop to a point in which productivity is not a concern and the whole society can exist around wasteful, pointless activities.

The cost of this is, of course, the complete devastation of the environment and any semblance of long-term viability of the whole economy, but in this brief period of time you can be a childish adult and call yourself a success.
As Michael Hopf said: "Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times." I'm glad I'm alive during the good times and won't be around when the next chapter comes.

Last edited:
System Name Main PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
Motherboard ASUS X570 Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)
Cooling EKWB X570 VIII Hero Monoblock, 2x XD5, Heatkiller IV SB block for chipset,Alphacool 3090 Strix block
Memory 4x16GB 3200-14-14-14-34 G.Skill Trident RGB (OC: 3600-14-14-14-28)
Video Card(s) ASUS RTX 3090 Strix OC
Storage 500GB+500GB SSD RAID0, Fusion IoDrive2 1.2TB, Huawei HSSD 2TB, 11TB on server used for steam
Display(s) Dell LG CX48 (custom res: 3840x1620@120Hz) + Acer XB271HU 2560x1440@144Hz
Case Corsair 1000D
Audio Device(s) Sennheiser HD599, Blue Yeti
Power Supply Corsair RM1000i
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB MK2
Software Windows 10 Pro 20H2
How times change. When I was young, it was understandable that kids played computer games, but for an adult to do it was something shameful - I mean, who would waste time on such childish pastime when you ought to be working your ass off for a pittance in order to put food on your family table? Nowadays adults who play games become celebrities.
I completely don't understand why anyone in their right mind would want to watch someone else play games (or enjoy sports for that matter), but I think it's a monumental accomplishment for the society to develop to a point in which productivity is not a concern and the whole society can exist around wasteful, pointless activities.

The cost of this is, of course, the complete devastation of the environment and any semblance of long-term viability of the whole economy, but in this brief period of time you can be a childish adult and call yourself a success.
As Michael Hopf said: "Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times." I'm glad I'm alive during the good times and won't be around when the next chapter comes.
Come off it..
Pointless people have been able to be utterly non-productive and yet become celebrities throughout time. This is not unique to "kids these days". Stop waving your fists at clouds.

Come off it..
Pointless people have been able to be utterly non-productive and yet become celebrities throughout time. This is not unique to "kids these days". Stop waving your fists at clouds.
Fists? For all we know they could be stumps. However, he does have a point. Entertainment has become a top priority in our society. The cycle he mentions at the end is the same cycle that all past great empires have followed from their founding to their ending.

System Name SYBARIS
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard MSI Arsenal Gaming B450 Tomahawk
Cooling Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi
Memory Team T-Force Delta RGB 2x8GB 3200CL16
Video Card(s) Colorful GeForce RTX 2060 6GV2
Storage Crucial MX500 500GB | WD Black WD1003FZEX 1TB | Seagate ST1000LM024 1TB | WD My Passport Slim 1TB
Display(s) AOC 24G2 24" 144hz IPS
Case Montech Air ARGB
Audio Device(s) Massdrop + Sennheiser PC37X | QKZ x HBB
Power Supply Corsair CX650-F
Mouse Razer Viper Mini | Cooler Master MM711 | Logitech G102 | Logitech G402
Keyboard Drop + The Lord of the Rings Dwarvish
Software Windows 10 Education 22H2 x64
Fists? For all we know they could be stumps. However, he does have a point. Entertainment has become a top priority in our society. The cycle he mentions at the end is the same cycle that all past great empires have followed from their founding to their ending.
I mean by that logic we should welcome our corporate overlords when they inevitably topple political governments and become de facto rulers of nations like all those cyberpunk stories. Cause that will bring hardship that creates true men.

I agree with @kayjay010101, come off it. Earning bucks by virtue of being a celebrity is the least environmentally and economically damaging activity in my opinion. Human lifespan is so short compared to the vast long-enduring modern civilization it created. Can you and @TheUn4seen give me an example when and where humankind ever thought about the environment and the economy while "working your ass off for a pittance in order to put food on your family table"? Even personal anecdotes will be fine like, "Well I contemplated on the environmental impact of gasoline powered vehicles while fixing my '98 Mustang and economic aspect of fixing an old car. Therefore I'll buy a new gen Mustang that is efficient and inject my cash to stimulate the economy." or "I actually did think about the environmental impact of mining diamond and the economic aspect of paying exorbitant money for a piece of policed rock. So I didn't buy a diamond ring for my wedding." I'll be waiting for the replies.

And what of the great cycle as you put it? Roman empire disappeared, Ottoman empire ended, British empire disintegrated. But your ancestors and you didn't. Why should you care if some painter or musician earned bucks by selling their art in victorian era or some entertainer today is doing the same, if it doesn't personally affect you? You're not gonna get killed or lose your job if your workplace hired an entertainer to promote themselves or hired an artist to design the reception lobby.

No need to be grand or abstract about your true feelings. Just say it clearly, "I hate how buncha sluts and lazy bums earn more money than me by showing some skin or sitting on their ass on comfy gaming chairs or doing both. I'm so fucking jealous."

Processor 9600k
Cooling Scythe Mugen 5
Display(s) Acer CG437KP
Case Streacom BC1 mini
Mouse R.A.T. DWS
VR HMD HTC Vive
Come off it..
I'm not waving my fists, I honestly think it's great to be young nowadays. Unless you want to have any kind of financial security or want to own a house, but that's the cost of it all. And yes, while the "leisure class" always existed, the scale difference is incredible - when Thorstein Veblen coined the terms "leisure class" and "conspicuous consumption" about 120 years ago, it only applied to a very small percentage of the society, now almost everyone behaves like this, which makes one wonder how will the attention economy evolve into the future. You can't feed ten billion monkeys on celebrities. Well, to be honest, one could think of a way...

System Name Work in progress
Motherboard Asus PRIME B350M-A
Cooling Wraith Stealth Cooler, 4x140mm Noctua NF-A14 FLX 1200RPM Case Fans
Memory Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) CMK16GX4M2A2400C14R DDR4 2400MHz Vengeance LPX DIMM
Video Card(s) GTX 1050 2GB (for now) 3060 12GB on order
Storage Samsung 860 EVO 500GB, Lots of HDD storage
Display(s) 32 inch 4K LG, 55 & 48 inch LG OLED, 40 inch Panasonic LED LCD
Case Cooler Master Silencio S400
Audio Device(s) Sound: LG Monitor Built-in speakers (currently), Mike: Marantz MaZ
Power Supply Corsair CS550M 550W ATX Power Supply, 80+ Gold Certified, Semi-Modular Design
Mouse Logitech M280
Keyboard Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750R (works best in summer)
VR HMD none
Software Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM, Captur 1 21
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R20: 3508 (WIP)

Tardian promises this is NOT based on him.:D

I completely don't understand why anyone in their right mind would want to watch someone else play games (or enjoy sports for that matter), but I think it's a monumental accomplishment for the society to develop to a point in which productivity is not a concern and the whole society can exist around wasteful, pointless activities. The cost of this is, of course, the complete devastation of the environment and any semblance of long-term viability of the whole economy, but in this brief period of time you can be a childish adult and call yourself a success. As Michael Hopf said: "Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times." I'm glad I'm alive during the good times and won't be around when the next chapter comes.
I absolutely disagree. I think this comment is just plain wrong ... incorrect. I think that gaming improves intellect and coordination. University gaming teams exist for a very good reason.

There is an abundance of evidence to prove my assertion. As the copy and paste Robot of TPU, I am happy to oblige.

Last edited:
Processor 9600k
Cooling Scythe Mugen 5
Display(s) Acer CG437KP
Case Streacom BC1 mini
Mouse R.A.T. DWS
VR HMD HTC Vive
I absolutely disagree. I think this comment is just plain wrong ... incorrect. I think that gaming improves intellect and coordination. University gaming teams exist for a very good reason.

There is an abundance of evidence to prove my assertion. As the copy and paste Robot of TPU, I am happy to oblige.
I never argued that playing games has no positive effect on the physical condition of the person, such statement would be false. I'm just wondering how will the global economy handle entertainment industry becoming the main focus of the society.

As for university sports... well, that's a fascinating story, but has much less to do with any kind of personal improvement than it has to do with marketing.

Last edited:
Processor Intel I7 6700
Motherboard Msi Z170i Pro Gaming AC
Cooling Be Quiet Shadow Rock LP
Memory Corsair LPX 16GB
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 980ti Extreme Gaming W3
Storage Samsung Evo 850 500GB + 250GB
Display(s) 3x Dell Ultrasharp U2515H
Case Ncase M1
Power Supply Sharkoon Silentstorm SFX
Mouse Logitech MX Master, Steelseries Rival 300
Keyboard Corsair K65RGB
Software Win 10

Oh man, get of your high horse. Watching other people play games is no different than watching your older brother play games, or watching your preferred sports. I love the fact that people are supporting individuals doing what they love instead of supporting huge corporations with watching ad riddled TV.

Your take is so out of touch it insane

Processor 9600k
Cooling Scythe Mugen 5
Display(s) Acer CG437KP
Case Streacom BC1 mini
Mouse R.A.T. DWS
VR HMD HTC Vive
Oh man, get of your high horse. Watching other people play games is no different than watching your older brother play games, or watching your preferred sports. I love the fact that people are supporting individuals doing what they love instead of supporting huge corporations with watching ad riddled TV.

Your take is so out of touch it insane
The thing is, I only said that I personally don't understand the whole idea, and I stand by this opinion. I -personally- never felt the need to watch someone else doing something interesting, and therefore am unable to understand this need. I absolutely don't care if other people like it (which they apparently do). I also did not imply any kind of superiority, so your notion of a "high horse" is needlessly defensive, to the point of suggesting come feeling of inferiority on your side, but that's really besides the point.

System Name Work in progress
Motherboard Asus PRIME B350M-A
Cooling Wraith Stealth Cooler, 4x140mm Noctua NF-A14 FLX 1200RPM Case Fans
Memory Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) CMK16GX4M2A2400C14R DDR4 2400MHz Vengeance LPX DIMM
Video Card(s) GTX 1050 2GB (for now) 3060 12GB on order
Storage Samsung 860 EVO 500GB, Lots of HDD storage
Display(s) 32 inch 4K LG, 55 & 48 inch LG OLED, 40 inch Panasonic LED LCD
Case Cooler Master Silencio S400
Audio Device(s) Sound: LG Monitor Built-in speakers (currently), Mike: Marantz MaZ
Power Supply Corsair CS550M 550W ATX Power Supply, 80+ Gold Certified, Semi-Modular Design
Mouse Logitech M280
Keyboard Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750R (works best in summer)
VR HMD none
Software Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM, Captur 1 21
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R20: 3508 (WIP)
The thing is, I only said that I personally don't understand the whole idea, and I stand by this opinion. I -personally- never felt the need to watch someone else doing something interesting, and therefore am unable to understand this need. I absolutely don't care if other people like it (which they apparently do). I also did not imply any kind of superiority, so your notion of a "high horse" is needlessly defensive, to the point of suggesting come feeling of inferiority on your side, but that's really besides the point.
With the new partnership Vikkstar will be using ROCCAT's latest PC accessories when gaming and creating content. Vikkstar's starting lineup of ROCCAT's Pro line of PC accessories includes the award-winning Kone Pro Air wireless gaming mouse, the mechanical Vulcan TKL Pro gaming keyboard featuring ROCCAT's ridiculously fast optical switches, and the all-new Syn Pro Air wireless 3D audio gaming headset. Vikkstar will also be collaborating with ROCCAT on future products and a variety of new initiatives as he joins ROCCAT's exciting roster of top-tier partners, players, and content creators.
I think you are straying from the topic. Learn from my mistakes: play the issue, not the person.