• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Star Wars Outlaws Gets New Gameplay and Overview Trailers at Ubisoft Forward

GFreeman

News Editor
Staff member
During Ubisoft Forward showcase, we got a whole new gameplay trailer showing off a lot of details for the upcoming Star Wars Outlaws open-world game that is set to launch on August 30th. In addition, Ubisoft also released the new overview trailer, showing off some of the locations and missions that you will be able to take in the game.

The new gameplay trailer focused on locations and encounters, including Tatooine and Mos Eisley. It follows the protagonist, Kay Vess, on a mission to Mos Eisley, where he needs to track an expert gunslinger. The trailer shows off dogfights, and what to expect from the dynamic side, including stealth aspect of the game. It also reveals how you would be able to gain skills.

As said, Star Wars Outlaws, developed by Massive Entertainment, will be launching on the PC, Xbox Series X/S, and PlayStation 5 on August 30th.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

But will Ubi delete that one from people's accounts eventually like they did with The Crew?

Processor i7 7700k
Motherboard MSI Z270 SLI Plus
Cooling CM Hyper 212 EVO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB and WD Black 4TB
Display(s) Dell 27 inch 1440p 144 Hz
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 850 W Gold
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G105
Software Windows 10
Another Star Wars game....another shortcoming? I was reading earlier that there have been around 100 Star Wars video games over the decades. I can count on one hand how many truly good ones there have been to me. The Star Wars reputation has been the most prostituted in video game history. The reason is simple. The Publisher/Developer always expects the reputation and love for Star Wars to make money versus really making an effort at making a really good Star Wars experience and you know what? Sadly, they are usually right. It's probably too early to call this one disappointing but even so.......

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
I'll stay removed from this game with a Massive amount of distance ;)

SIX STARTS OUT OF FIVE.
After watching episode 1 and 2 of this game I can asure you this TRUE STAR WARS. The enviroments, the music, the caracters, it all smells to a new amazing story with lots of good hours of content! If you're only going to hate it stay away WE DON'T NEED YOU! I'm eager to see more of this truly, deep and engaging STAR WARS game. Fantastic!

[end of paid review here]