• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Stealth.com Releases a Small Rugged Fanless Mini PC

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Stealth.com Inc. (Stealth Computer), a leading ISO 9001 manufacturer of industrial rugged computers and peripherals has released the new model LPC-125LPFM, a rugged, small footprint, fanless computer for industrial, Mobile/In-Vehicle and Embedded applications.

The LPC-125LPFM is a breakthrough in small form factor computing. The rugged, diminutive size, noise free computer operates in wide temperature ranges and drawing less than 20 Watts of operational power. This energy efficient & versatile PC measures out at only, 4.6" x 6.1" x 2.0" (117mm x 155mm x 52mm) or slightly larger than a deck of playing cards. The Stealth Mini PC weighs in at a mere 1.2lbs or 0.54kg. The PC operates from 10-26V of DC power making it ideal for DC powered applications typically found in vehicle and mobile applications.

According to Stealth CEO, Ed Boutilier; "The LPC-125LPFM is the smallest fanless PC we have offered to date. The rugged chassis, wide operating temperatures, DC voltage input and our smart power interface for controlled system start-up and shut-down makes it ideal for embedded, field and in-vehicle computing apps."
Stealth's fanless mobile PC utilizes the energy saving Intel D525 Pineview 1.8GHz Dual Core processor technology with two physical cores and four Intel Hyperthreading resources (two per core). The Stealth ultra low-powered computer provides plenty of performance for most embedded and in-vehicle applications.

The LPC-125LPFM Mini PC features a multitude of I/O connectivity built directly into its impressively small design such as; Gigabit LAN, 3-USB, 2-Serial, Video, Audio In/Out, 2-PS/2 ports and 1-external express card slot. The rear locking DC power connector ensures power is securely in place. The LPC-125LPFM also features an internal Mini-PCIe card slot for special expansion capability and supports up to 4GB of DDR3 SODIMM memory.

The LPC-125LPFM computer comes standard with a 55GB solid state drive (SSD) providing for extended operating temperatures, vibration and shock. The PC will operate from -10 to +45C or 14 to 113F. If extended temperature, shock and vibration is not a concern the ultra small computer can be configured with a 2.5" mobile hard drive with capacities up to 750GB. Systems are compatible with Microsoft Windows 7/XP, Linux etc. and can be custom configured to meet the exact needs of the OEM or end user. The LPC-125LPFM is currently shipping with base pricing starting at $895.00 USD.

Stealth's LittlePC products serve a demanding market where small and powerful solutions are being deployed in space-challenged applications around the world. Embedded Control, Digital Signs, Kiosks, Mobile Navigation, Thin-Clients, POS & Human/Machine Interface are just a few of the applications that are ideal for Stealth's industry trusted products.

For more information, visit the product page.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Old Gateway / Steam Deck OLED LE
Processor i5 4440 3.1ghz / Jupiter 4c 8t
Motherboard Gateway / Valve
Cooling Eh it doesn't thermal throttle
Memory 2x 8GB JEDEC 1600mhz DDR3 / 16gb DDR5 6400
Video Card(s) RX 560D 4GB / Navi II 8CU
Storage 240gb 2.5 SSD / 1TB nvme
Display(s) Dell @ 1280*1024 75hz / 800p OLED
Case Gateway / Valve LE
Audio Device(s) Gateway Diamond Audio EMC2.0-USB 5375U ($15 a long ass time ago), Valve
Power Supply 380w oem / 65w valve USB-C
Mouse Purple Walmart special, 1600dpi. Black desk mat
Keyboard SteelSeries Apex 100 / virtual
VR HMD Lmao
Software Windows 10 / Steam OS
Benchmark Scores It can run Crysis (Original), Doom 2016, and Halo MCC. SD LE 45fps
NASA called - they want their experimental flight recorder back.

those operating temps seem about the same as most other PCs, dunno how well it'd hold up in a car during summer.

D

Deleted member 24505

Here's the main spec-

Processor
- Intel's Pineview D525 1.8GHz Dual Core processor
- (2C/4T) 1 MB L2 Cache
- 32-bit and 64-bit compatible

Chipset
- Intel ICH8M

BIOS
- Award PnP Flash BIOS

Memory
- 2 DDR3 SO-Dimm memory slots providing up to 4GB's (MAX) of RAM

Internal Storage
- 55GB MLC, Solid State Drive, standard (SATA)
with options of up to 750GB Mobile Hard Drives.
* Note for optimum temperature specifications use SSD

Video
- Onboard Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150
- Analog video display output, supports
resolution up to 2048x1536 @ 60Hz

Ethernet Port
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Base-T Intel Pro 1000 PL (82573L)
Gigabit Ethernet controller, RJ45 connection (PXE support)

Audio
- Integrated Realtek High Definition Audio CODEC ALC888

Expansion Options:
- 1 Internal Mini-PCIe expansion options
- 1 External ExpressCard/34 slot (34mm wide)

WarraWarra

$895 LMAO, does it have a Apple logo on it to justify this price ?
They buy this for $54 from China and then sell it for $895, only in America. :banghead:

For those that is not this insane look at pico and micro itx products that is $800 cheaper.
Microtik, ubiquity, routerboard and many more alternatives to this.
Also look at electronic billboards and their display pc's that goes from $150 and up with similar specs and looks the same + same size.

If you want dual core then buy a $300 dual core phone oc it to 2.5ghz and use it instead, much smaller + it has a screen and inbuilt storage.

System Name The one under the desk / Media Centre
Processor Xeon X3730@3.6GHZ / Phenom II X4 805E
Motherboard Gigabyte P55M-UD4 / Asus Crosshair III
Cooling Corsair H70 + 2*PWM fan / Arctic Alpine 11
Memory 16GB DRR3-1333 9-9-9-27 / 4GB Crucial DDR3-1333
Video Card(s) Asus DirectCU GTX 680 / Gigabyte 560TI
Storage Kingston V200 128GB, WD6400AAKS, 1TB Seagate 7.2kRPM SSHD / Kingston V200 128GB
Display(s) Samsung 2343BW + Dell Ultrasharp 1600*1200 / 32" TV
Case C'M' Silencio 550 / Some ancient SilverStone brushed aluminium media centre
Audio Device(s) No.
Power Supply Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675W / EVGA 430W
Mouse Mionix Naos 3200 / Generic PS2
Keyboard Roccat Ryos TKL Pro / Evoluent Mouse Friendly Keyboard (Logitech OEM)
Software Windows 7 Ult x64
Benchmark Scores Nah.
if you want dual core then buy a $300 dual core phone oc it to 2.5ghz and use it instead, much smaller + it has a screen and inbuilt storage.

:eek:

3volvedcombat

System Name My Computer
Processor Core 2 Q9550 4Ghz 1.23volts
Motherboard Gigabyte
Cooling Corsair
Memory OCZ
Video Card(s) Galaxy
Storage Western Digital
Display(s) Acer
Case Lian li
Audio Device(s) Asus
Power Supply Corsiar
Software Microsoft
Benchmark Scores 25,000 3dmark06 at 4.35Ghz processor, 835core card!
$895 LMAO, does it have a Apple logo on it to justify this price ?
They buy this for $54 from China and then sell it for $895, only in America. :banghead:

For those that is not this insane look at pico and micro itx products that is $800 cheaper.
Microtik, ubiquity, routerboard and many more alternatives to this.
Also look at electronic billboards and their display pc's that goes from $150 and up with similar specs and looks the same + same size.

If you want dual core then buy a $300 dual core phone oc it to 2.5ghz and use it instead, much smaller + it has a screen and inbuilt storage.

How ignorant can you be comparing this tech with mobile ARM processor phones, :shadedshu: :shadedshu:

You tell me when you can run windows 7-vista-xp-linux, and future windows 8 on that little phone. This is a full fledged computer, that can go online, expandable USB's(wheres that phone for fail comparison) a fast little SSD, so it can boot a full operating system decently. And more BUILT IN STORAGE...

And it fits in the small pockets of my backpack, which cant even fit all my video cards...

Its a "Computer" No smart phone with LIMITED CAPABILITY'S, and at least 1/2 the price. Its going to be really rugged and was probably designed that way (lower power, STURDY frame, SSD built in, and limited plug inn's in-case of water damage)

I will just tell you strait up, someone using that PC will probably mess around with it and do more things on the go, then any smartphone ect ect... will do, and support 64-bit programs, and have enough initial speed to get the job done. There is just no comparision with with STEALTH's rugged PC vs Smartphone... :shadedshu: :shadedshu: :shadedshu: :shadedshu:

:slap: = x10 for you!

Smartphone(something):
Only made to display on 1 screen and that's the phone ITSELF.
Only made to run MOBILE OS's
More Limited Storage then average PC's
Still cost 300 $ + service to have a decent phone :facepalm:
Less RAM
No ability's to hard connect to RJ45(ethernet)
No USB ports, you NEED a USB port for the phone... :facepalm:
No High Definition audio outputs?

Stealth's rugged PC:
SSD built in 55gb standard, 750gb tops
Could run standard 64-bit Operating Systems
Cost reasonable sense there is no similar competition?
4gb of So-dimm DDR3 RAM compatibly
USB port's so you can charge that dam SMART PHONE and even more devices.
Built in Analog (VGA) output's to display on LCD's for ease of USE.
Integrated audio, with controller so sound is outputted Decently.
Capability's with Mini express cards for Wireless connectivity.
Mini PCI-e expansion options available.

What use's could this mini Stealth.com PC see in the real world? Maybe there will be orders for people that need a computer capable of handling everyday task but needs to be Inside a vehicle most of the day, one example would be Police officer's, Sales men, Construction worker's with specific on-job duty's, Firetrucks, and anybody that needs those freedoms but needs to be on the road.

Personally one of the BEST spots to place one of these RUGGED PC's is under the dash were the electronics are getting power from the car, and also being shielded from the sun. When the car is running, the full cab air ventilation should be enough to cool the PC right back down for initial use. I would love this in my car if I had the licensing and needs to be able to use it properly.

.......Microtik, ubiquity, routerboard and many more alternatives to this.......
*When I went on Microtik, It took me to the same supplier as Router-board :slap::slap:
*Ubiquity is pretty organized, but non of there offering's could run a Operating system... :laugh:
Thirdly, you pretty much either configure, or build the entire thing yourself? (nice,but order 50+ of them for your business, it will not be fun/).
The boards I saw with decent processors required FANS, and were 150-200$ bare board. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I also do not know about quality, but by the looks of the sterdy stealth mini PC rig, compared to the plastic looking (PCB optimized for high-temp) rig's. My bet would be safe to say, that the "rugged" PC will be more "rugged" then the other offerings.

Last edited:

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
$800 for Atom based PC, thats crazy :eek:

Not for something you can shove around as much as you want + fanless and with that SSD no moving parts at all.

I'm not sure about the temp specs though.

System Name Thought I'd be done with this by now
Processor i7 11700k 8/16
Motherboard MSI Z590 Pro Wifi
Cooling Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, 9x aigo AR12
Memory 32GB GSkill TridentZ Neo DDR4-4000 CL18-22-22-42
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 2x Geforce RTX 3070
Storage 1TB MX300 M.2 OS + Games, + cloud mostly
Display(s) Samsung 40" 4k (TV)
Case Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic EVO Black
Audio Device(s) onboard HD -> Yamaha 5.1
Power Supply EVGA 850 GQ
Mouse Logitech wireless
Keyboard same
VR HMD nah
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores no one cares anymore lols
Not for something you can shove around as much as you want + fanless and with that SSD no moving parts at all.

I'm not sure about the temp specs though.

a case can only be worth so much, at best that case/psu combo is worth 200$, so you're telling me an extra 695$ is worth the crapass hardware you get?

this is why all law enforcement, fire, and medical have moved to titanium cased laptops. Much more justification for the price, portability, much more power, and easy to replace.

3volvedcombat

System Name My Computer
Processor Core 2 Q9550 4Ghz 1.23volts
Motherboard Gigabyte
Cooling Corsair
Memory OCZ
Video Card(s) Galaxy
Storage Western Digital
Display(s) Acer
Case Lian li
Audio Device(s) Asus
Power Supply Corsiar
Software Microsoft
Benchmark Scores 25,000 3dmark06 at 4.35Ghz processor, 835core card!
a case can only be worth so much, at best that case/psu combo is worth 200$, so you're telling me an extra 695$ is worth the crapass hardware you get?

this is why all law enforcement, fire, and medical have moved to titanium cased laptops. Much more justification for the price, portability, much more power, and easy to replace.

Well that's where you completely forgot... :shadedshu:laugh::roll::shadedshu

Its 895$, because its one of the smallest, and even the smallest Rugged PC solution you can necessarily get pre-built and fan-less.

Second, you have no telling how the quality of the part really is inside. They probably have built up a nice rugged DESIGN(cant see unless cracked open), with rubber bushing's, and design changes for extra BUSINESS DURABILITY for those nasty shakes.

Thirdly, a Titanium cased Laptop, will necessarily still be more fragile, because its got more moving parts then THIS Rugged mini PC. If i'm right, it also has some fans so dust build up is pretty nasty in a outdoor type scenario (vehicle).....

Last but not least, a Titanium Laptop looks like gold to THIEF'S and is more susceptible to being stolen, because frankly, it looks like a laptop(darn thugz)

This mini PC, is technically more durable because of its strait square/rectangle design, no chance of dust buildup, and SSD compatibility.

Price is very understandable,

tnn500af

I guess it’s an interesting offer but at $800 mark only business to business, as for the rest of us (the end users) it’s better to look elsewhere for small factor PC for instance the latest 2 models from ZOTAC at 1/3 of the cost with ample of interfaces (HDMI, 1000 base NIC , Display Port, on board Blue tooth, Wi-Fi, USB 2 & 3).

ZOTAC ZBOX nano AMD E-350 APU 1.6 GHz Dual Core All-in-One

http://www.zotacusa.com/zbox-amd-e-350-apu-all-in-one-zbox-ad10-plus-u.html

Attachments

• nano_15.jpg
    nano_15.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 554
System Name Thought I'd be done with this by now
Processor i7 11700k 8/16
Motherboard MSI Z590 Pro Wifi
Cooling Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, 9x aigo AR12
Memory 32GB GSkill TridentZ Neo DDR4-4000 CL18-22-22-42
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 2x Geforce RTX 3070
Storage 1TB MX300 M.2 OS + Games, + cloud mostly
Display(s) Samsung 40" 4k (TV)
Case Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic EVO Black
Audio Device(s) onboard HD -> Yamaha 5.1
Power Supply EVGA 850 GQ
Mouse Logitech wireless
Keyboard same
VR HMD nah
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores no one cares anymore lols
Well that's where you completely forgot... :shadedshu:laugh::roll::shadedshu

Its 895$, because its one of the smallest, and even the smallest Rugged PC solution you can necessarily get pre-built and fan-less.

Second, you have no telling how the quality of the part really is inside. They probably have built up a nice rugged DESIGN(cant see unless cracked open), with rubber bushing's, and design changes for extra BUSINESS DURABILITY for those nasty shakes.

Thirdly, a Titanium cased Laptop, will necessarily still be more fragile, because its got more moving parts then THIS Rugged mini PC. If i'm right, it also has some fans so dust build up is pretty nasty in a outdoor type scenario (vehicle).....

Last but not least, a Titanium Laptop looks like gold to THIEF'S and is more susceptible to being stolen, because frankly, it looks like a laptop(darn thugz)

This mini PC, is technically more durable because of its strait square/rectangle design, no chance of dust buildup, and SSD compatibility.

Price is very understandable,

based on your comments you have no experiencwe with this type of hardware 1. it's very hard to steal what is bolted down, 2, there are no fans, 3 there are no moving parts, 4 the case is bulletproof so dust? really?

go have a chat with your local officer before trying to justify an ipad based hardware specs for what they have to do.

mediasorcerer

System Name THE MEDIAMACHINE
Processor i5-3570k
Motherboard Asus gene v z-77 matx.
Cooling Antec h20 620
Memory 2x4gb g.skill ripjaws z 2400
Video Card(s) h.i.s radeon 7950 reference 3 gb- hooray!!!
Storage samsung 128gb~830 ssd. samsung 500gb hdrive.
Display(s) 22 inch tele.
Case circa 1996 grey rat box with no sides front.until my own is finished
Audio Device(s) inbuilt creative.supreme effects 3
Power Supply thermaltake tt-500w
Software win 7 x64-
Benchmark Scores Coming soon
It looks to me like the case doubles or is integrated as the heatsink/s as well, such is why its fanless id presume.It does seem a bit expensive but looks like a nice bit of kit nonetheless.

WarraWarra

@Santa-Clause / 3volvedcombat
Please note this is not to attack your golden Stealth gift from god for $895 but just showing you if you "employee of stealth" bothered to look then you would see there is several expensive solutions or cheaper from otherside of planet earth for 1 units shipped to your door.

Using a dual core netbook 11" with 64gb ssd inbuilt for $299 retail is a alternative as well + bigger.

O and linux "arm/mips/x86/x86_64" / ubuntu, win98 to win7 is not a operating system according to you that runs on smart phones that cost $78~$123 and has many more features than the iphone4/5/6/7 would ever have, for the last 2 years already including tv-out, digital tv, digital 5.1ch out smart phones that you are blocked to get in the USA unless you ship it to your door. :toast:

Remember we all here are idiot and base this idiotic info / idiotic remark on BS not on facts. Don't get me started about dual ssd working on a smart phone and your other stupid remarks and show you how ignorant you are. :toast:
SATA on a smart phone yes that is a problem at this stage.

Anyone can try this below if price is a problem or any of a few hundred options to difficult for "3volvedcombat/ santa-baby" to find.

$89
http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/News/BeagleBoardorg-BeagleBone/

http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/News/Kontron-Microspace-MSMeO-and-KTA55pITX/
Kontron announced two devices featuring AMD G-Series processors, with integrated "discrete-class" Radeon graphics on board. The Microspace MSM-eO is a PC/104-Plus single board computer (SBC) with a single-core, 1.2GHz T44R processor, while the KTA55/pITX is a Pico-ITX motherboard with either the T44R or a dual-core, 1.0GHz T44N on board, the company says.

http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/News/Toradex-Iris/
When equipped with the Colibri T20, which was announced last July, the Iris is designed to tap the power of the module and its 1GHz, dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2 processor. This combination offers a "very compact embedded ARM system, providing 1080p video with simultaneous dual screen capability," says Toradex.

http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/News/WinSystems-EBCC384D-and-EBCC384S/
WinSystems announced a pair of EBX-format SBCs (single board computers) featuring dual-core Atom processors plus PC/104, PCI/104-Plus, and Mini PCI expansion connectors. The EBC-C384-D has a 1.8GHz D525 processor and up to 4GB of RAM, while the fanless EBC-C384-S has a 1.66GHz N455 and up to 2GB of RAM, according to the company.

Code:
Specifications listed by WinSystems for the EBC-C384-D and EBC-C384-S include:

* Processor -- 1.8GHz Atom D525 (EBC-C384-D); 1.66GHz Atom N455 (EBC-C384-S)
    * Chipset -- ICH-8M
    * Memory -- up to 4GB of RAM (EBC-C384-D); 2GB of RAM (EBC-C384-S)
    * Storage -- CompactFlash slot; 2 x SATA ports; 1 x PATA (IDE) shared with CompactFlash socket
    * Expansion:
          o Mini PCI slot
          o PC/104 connector
          o PC/104-Plus connector
    * Networking -- [B]2 x gigabit Ethernet with RJ45 connectors[/B]
    * Other I/O:
          o 8 x USB 2.0
          o VGA
          o LVDS
          o 4 x RS232/422/485
          o 1 x PS/2
          o 7:1 audio
          o 48 GPIO lines
    * Power -- 5VDC
    * Operating range -- n/s, but EBC-C384-S can run fanlessly, while EBC-C384-D requires active colling
    * Dimensions -- 8.0 x 5.75 inches (EBX format)
    * Weight -- 1 pound with heatsink

There is many more of this if only you would open your eyes and bypass you ISP blocking you from discovering the real world / planet earth not the world of 5 miles radius form your house "world championship". :rockout:

3volvedcombat what idiot carry's something that resembles a limpet mine into a university ? Do you really want to get locked up or have TSA probe your intelligence with a glove up there ? Don;t you know how much crap you get when you travel with a mobile phone or a wifi router on you ?

Last edited:
System Name White Boy
Processor Core i7 3770k @4.6 Ghz
Motherboard ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe
Cooling CORSAIR H100
Memory CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB @ 2177
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 680 CLASSIEFIED @ 1250 Core
Storage 2 Samsung 830 256 GB (Raid 0) 1 Hitachi 4 TB
Display(s) 1 Dell 30U11 30"
Case BIT FENIX Prodigy
Audio Device(s) none
Power Supply SeaSonic X750 Gold 750W Modular
Software Windows Pro 7 64 bit || Ubuntu 64 Bit
Benchmark Scores 2017 Unigine Heaven :: P37239 3D Mark Vantage
Seems kinda pointless to me, but I guess it's kool.

de.das.dude

Pro Indian Modder
System Name Monke | Work Thinkpad| Old Monke
Processor Ryzen 5600X | Ryzen 5500U | FX8320
Motherboard ASRock B550 Extreme4 | ? | Asrock 990FX Extreme 4
Cooling 240mm Rad | Not needed | hyper 212 EVO
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 Corsair RGB | 16 GB DDR4 3600 | 16GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX6700XT 12GB | Vega 8 | Sapphire Pulse RX580 8GB
Storage Samsung 980 nvme (Primary) | some samsung SSD
Display(s) Dell 2723DS | Some 14" 1080p 98%sRGB IPS | Dell 2240L
Case Ant Esports Tempered case | Thinkpad | Antec
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z333 | Jabra corpo stuff
Power Supply Corsair RM750e | not needed | Corsair GS 600
Mouse Logitech G400 | nipple
Keyboard Logitech G213 | stock kb is awesome | Logitech K230
VR HMD ;_;
Software Windows 10 Professional x3
Benchmark Scores There are no marks on my bench
you mean there is a lack of space in a car? that we have to buy something like this for $800. its cheaper to take a laptop and take it apart and fix it in a car. hell, i'd rather carry a laptop in the car.