• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

stock bios asrock rx 570 looking for

kballoloco

anyone may share stock bios asrock rx 570 Phantom Gaming D 4gb
gpu-z detec micron memory but is elpida chip memory

Attachments

• gpu.jpg
    gpu.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 635

Regeneration

NGOHQ.COM
See this thread to learn how to recover from a bad VBIOS flash.

Pick the correct one according to your SKU's clocks. All of them support Elpida.

Regeneration

NGOHQ.COM
Flashing VBIOS is not a magic cure for all problems.

Uninstall all display drivers and then perform a cleanup with Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) from safe mode.

Take the PC outside, open the case, and remove all the dust with air blower or hair dryer with a cold setting.

Remove the graphics card and blow some air in the x16 PCI express slot.

Carefully remove the heatsink from the graphics card and clean the fans with a toothbrush.

Clean the graphic cards with isopropyl alcohol and cotton swabs. Especially the GPU area and PCIe pins.

When you're done, reapply thermal paste on the GPU, remount the heatsink, plug it back in.

Download and install the latest drivers from AMD's website.

If the graphics card still doesn't work, check if it's under warranty, if it is, just RMA it.

If warranty expired, consider sending it to graphics cards repair lab, if there isn't any in your area, you can try the oven trick as the last resort.

Hey there... Were you ever able to find the original bios? I am in a similar boat. I got the drivers to install using a patch, but it's still a tad wonky. So I'm also looking for the stock bios. If you have not been able to find the bios or install your drivers, you can download the patcher here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/amd-ati-pixel-clock-patcher/files/atikmdag-patcher.zip/download

You will need to install the drivers first, but when it tells you to restart for the changes to take effect, do not restart and run the patcher. Once the patched, then restart your PC and the drivers will work with no more error code 43.

If you were able to find the stock bios, please do share!

If anyone at all has the stock bios, please share. I have reached out to ASRock support and hope that they will provide it, but so far I haven't heard back from them.

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
Hey there... Were you ever able to find the original bios? I am in a similar boat. . . . . .

If you were able to find the stock bios, please do share!

If anyone at all has the stock bios, please share. I have reached out to ASRock support and hope that they will provide it, but so far I haven't heard back from them.
Did you try searching the database?

Of course I did and that is the bios I'm using. It is not the stock ASRock Phantom Gaming D RX 570 4gb bios and will give the error 43 when installing drivers, which is why I had to use the patch to get them to take. Due to it being slightly off somehow, I'm not sure how, it still acts a little wonky. It will not work in a strictly UEFI environment. CSM cannot be disabled or it will not boot. Sometimes it runs games or benchmarks in windowed mode for no apparent reason. Sometimes it exits benchmarks stating that the user (me) chose to stop the benchmark when I'm not even sitting at the PC when it happens. It does seem to get the benchmarks it should, sometimes even decently higher than expected and it also runs games as it should when it doesn't do what I described.

There does appear to be 3 versions of that bios, though. All with seemingly the exact same settings, but the bios' are slightly different sizes. I have been thinking of trying the other 2 to see if they will work better, but I'm afraid it will have the opposite effect and brick my card.

Last edited:
System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
This is the only other listing apart from the mining Bios in the O.P. that has the same board I.D.

kballoloco

Bios stock asrock phanthon D 4g, credits to youtube channel owner

Attachments

• ASROCK5704GBPHANTOMD.rar
    108.5 KB · Views: 63