• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Submit your user opinions and game reviews!

System Name AM4 / 775
Processor 2600x / C2D E7600
Motherboard B450 Aorus / ASUS P5G41C-M LX
Cooling TT Esports Duo / Chinesium cooler
Memory 16GB DDR4 3ghz / 4GB DDR2 800mhz
Video Card(s) 2060 Super / 5700-XT / GTX 650Ti
Storage 120GB + 1TB SSD / 160GB SSD
Display(s) Samsung CRG5 144hz QD
Case CiT shit chassis modded / Coolermaster Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster FX / Audigy 2 ZX
Power Supply Superflower Leadex III GOLD / BeQuiet 450w bronze.
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Read Dragon Kumara
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores 1 Billion
Submit your good bad.. average user reviews for games you have played and wish to share an opinion on.

I will start out with a massively positive review of an old classic: Resident Evil 2

Not many franchises get sequels that improve on the first game in every aspect.
This is what makes Resident Evil 2 so special. Improved visuals, sounds, voices, FMV's.
2 entirely different characters to choose from, yeah that is what is available to you at the start of Resident Evil 1, but Resident Evil 2 links the two players together into Scenario A and Scenario B.
If played the conventional way (LEON A, then onto CLAIRE B) you will get the best experience from Resident Evil 2, however you are not limited to that way, you can Claire A and LEON B.

For the more experienced gamer you are able to achieve an A rank (European & USA release only, JAPAN is far easier and gives an S rank)
The rank is awarded to the player with the best play through of the scenario's, complete both play through's under 3 hours and you unlock goodies! you also get a 3rd scenario known as 4th survivor in which you control Hunk (the guy in the William Birkin FMV sequence who asks for the G-Virus sample where he injects himself)

If you finish the game 6 times going from scenario to scenario you unlock TOFU which is a joke scenario where you play as a piece of Tofu.

This sequel brought so much for us RE fans that it deserves number 1 spot in my mind.

This game has excellent versions other than the original release too, and my personal fave being the Dreamcast release which is the PC port with the most features (if you exclude N64's EX files & gore changer)
The Playstation got the Dual Shock edition which makes the Dual Shock controller compatible with RE2 and gives the rumble function, it also includes Extreme Battle mode.

The DC release has an arrange mode like the Dual Shock edition except has Expert and Nightmare modes which are the hardest version of RE2 on any release bar the PC version (PC port to DC).

For the best FMV quality you want either the Gamecube or PC SourceNext editions, however SN version is Japan only and the Gamecube version lacks game play features from the DC / PC releases.

I hope you enjoyed this read, thinking of playing it? it's an experience you won't forget!

Also a video of a playthrough i did, it's a long play so nothing is skipped.