• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Support FireGL with FirePro Drivers

Rubotnik

Processor core i7 920
Motherboard IntelDX58SO
Video Card(s) Fujitsu-Siemens ATIFireGLv5600
Software OS:Vista64BsnssSP2; GPUdriver:FirePro8.683
Hi there,
seems i have found the right forum at last, so howdy to all! ;-)

Just saw that RBE lists under support FireGLs as well, so i am wondering if i can set Fan speeds by loading/setting the Profiles into the CCC profile Editor for FireGL v5600 for this driver: FirePro_8.683_Vista64_94034

FirePro Drivers won´t let me set Fan Speeds via the CCC interface and manually altering (FanSpeed) Profiles doesn´t get updated either.
I suppose this doesn´t work with the RBE profile Editor as well?

What about the other RBE features with FireGL cards? My first thought was that RBE works along with Radeon Cards basically?

Keep it up!

Last edited:

BAGZZlash

RBE Author
Why don't you go ahead and try it yourself? I guess no one around here has a V5600 to try it with.
By the way: If you have a V5600, please upload your BIOS to the TPU BIOS database! :)

Rubotnik

Processor core i7 920
Motherboard IntelDX58SO
Video Card(s) Fujitsu-Siemens ATIFireGLv5600
Software OS:Vista64BsnssSP2; GPUdriver:FirePro8.683
I was sure you were asking me to do so ;-) So np.
Would feel better if I weren´t the first to try it, though. Wanted to start with your RBE profile Editor first to set FanSpeeds and have a quick warmUp...
Thanks for providing this awesome Tool, anyway!

BAGZZlash

RBE Author
Using the profile editor should be pretty safe, nothing can get broken with it. Nice to hear that anyboby uses this thing by the way... :roll: