• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

tkpenalty needs to stop crying like a little baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Processor Intel Core i5 4690K
Motherboard AsRock Z97 Extreme4
Cooling Hyper 212 Evo
Memory 16GB
Video Card(s) R9 Nano
Storage 256GB SATA SSD 2TB WD Blue
Display(s) 1920x1080
Case Cooler Master Elite 130
Power Supply CX650M
Software Argh, Windows 10. I hated Windows 7. I hate Windows 10 more. Give me back XP!!!
seriously, this guy is worse than my little sister

some people create a few accounts and vote 1s for his ugly case and he freaks out about it and has to create 2 topics bitching about it and breaking several forum rules in the process

the malicious account should have been banned, but he should be on a small vacation for his actions too in my opinion

some people start voting 1 for his stupid elitest x1950 club(which uses to actively bash nvidia in) and he starts going on rants about it demanding people be banned for it and action be taken against the people voting 1

it is a damn voting system, we have every right to vote however the hell we damn well please we should have to worry about pissing off the big bad tkpenalty when be vote

for someone that has absolutely no power here at TPU he sure doesn't like to act like a big man and make plenty of demands and ignore the rules like he runs the place, ban this little punk

If you have complaints about another user contact a mod. These threads will just end up in a big fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.