• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TPU Sell out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Processor 5930K
Motherboard MSI X99 SLI
Cooling WATER
Memory 16GB DDR4 2132
Video Card(s) EVGAY 2070 SUPER
Storage SEVERAL SSD"S
Display(s) Catleap/Yamakasi 2560X1440
Case D Frame MINI drilled out
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Corsair TX750
Mouse DEATH ADDER
Keyboard Razer Black Widow Tournament
Software W10HB
Benchmark Scores PhIlLyChEeSeStEaK
I noticed a thread(won't pin point it)but it was name branded(manufacturer)got locked down. Also a few days ago I made a comment on the Green Team drivers up date, it was removed saying I was aiming my posts at people?

Seriously,
for the record my Green posting comments where aimed at no one, or rather posted in general(if that makes sense)as it's gone and you can't see it. I don't even care about my deleted past as again it was an in general statement, and I can not recall it verbatim.
But locking a thread cause it does not show favor to a brand(that may or may not)view well with all? If a site is made to give FAIR opinions on hardware then it goes n stops everybody from sharing THERE experiences with said company does it really serve a purpose at all? Except maybe to get some free hardware that they will blow sunshine up its skirt till the cows come home.............
What purpose does it sever then!
PS I have no grudge or gripe but do express my opinion on hardware and I do try to even post those replies fairly(example the locked thread)look at my posting.

Last edited:

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Processor Rocket Lake Core i5 11600K @ 5 Ghz with PL tweaks
Motherboard MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120SE + 4 Phanteks 140mm case fans
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper Steel 4133Mhz DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14@1.45v Gear 1
Video Card(s) Asus Dual RTX 4070 OC
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 NVME//Crucial MX500 500GB SSD (OS)
Display(s) AOC Q2781PQ 27 inch Ultra Slim 2560 x 1440 IPS
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Windowed - Gunmetal
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200/SPDIF to Sony AVR @ 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM650w Gold Semi modular
Mouse Coolermaster Storm Octane wired
Keyboard Element Gaming Carbon Mk2 Tournament Mech
Software Win 10 Home x64
I am not familiar with the thread you are referring to (or not) but if you want to PM me and let me know which it is I will take a look. I would say that you are making assumptions as to why you think a thread was closed and you seem to think because of something you said being deleted it was that (If I read what you are saying correctly), which often is not the case, general cleanups often take place because of insults, flamebaiting and general off topic trolling, it rarely is personal, it is never done because of any brand loyalty (because most if not all mods don't have any).

Your title says "sell out", not sure what you mean, your views and standards are "yours" and no one else is beholden to them. I will close this now and wait for your PM, only because intentionally or not this comes across as some kind of rant and is potential flamebait material in the making.

W1zzard

Administrator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Memory 48 GB
Video Card(s) RTX 4080
Storage 2x HDD RAID 1, 3x M.2 NVMe
Display(s) 30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024
Software Windows 10 64-bit
I would say that you are making assumptions as to why you think a thread was closed and you seem to think because of something you said being deleted it was that (If I read what you are saying correctly), which often is not the case, general cleanups often take place because of insults, flamebaiting and general off topic trolling, it rarely is personal, it is never done because of any brand loyalty (because most if not all mods don't have any).
that

My dear Illuminati friends, in case you want forum posts deleted without trace, send me coke and hookers, you have my address, kthxbye

Status
Not open for further replies.