• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

System Name hp OMEN X 900-000NX
Processor Intel Core i7-6700K
Motherboard hp Munich-S Z170
Cooling Asetek liquid cooling
Memory 32 GB DDR4-2133 Hynix
Video Card(s) hp GTX1080 Founders
Storage 256GB M2 Samsung (system)+ 1GB SSD WD BLUE edition GAMING(2x500 RAID 0 config)+2TB SATA (storage)
Display(s) LG TV 43 UJ670V active HDR
Case hp OMEN desktop X 900
Audio Device(s) ASUS XONAR DSX (Active) ,SBZ (inactive), onboard Realtek ALC1150
Power Supply hp 600W
Mouse Logitech G620
Keyboard SteelSeries hp OMEN
Software Windows10 64bit hp OMEN edition
I posted the same link quite some time ago but no one seems to care about. However thats one of the best mods outhere and fairly updated.

Heisen-Burg

I installed x.8459 with the dll patched, there is "Dolby Digital Live" selected but when something is played on "digital output", there is a little crackling sound like a "tick" before the sound.
The digital cable is connected to turtle beach stealth 700.
I have already tried to change usb port , check optical cable but there is still the crackling sound.... what can i do?

I need a help people. i need to know how to fix this:

HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SFX_APO8%,,%GUID_ANDREA_APO_% ; (This is for Capture) . How to FIX the END PART!.
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_MFX_APO8%,,%GUID_ANDREA_APO_EFX% (This is for Render)

Thanx in advance!. :)

I need a help people. i need to know how to fix this:

HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SFX_APO8%,,%GUID_ANDREA_APO_% ; (This is for Capture) . How to FIX the END PART!.
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_MFX_APO8%,,%GUID_ANDREA_APO_EFX% (This is for Render)

Thanx in advance!. :)

My friend it seems no one in forum cares, u have seen my posts, i asked for help, they just don't care, if they upload their audio enhancers they should make it error free, so that no one can ask for help, that's what they want, no one to ask doubts, just solve errors on their own as if we ourself created those audio enhancers, i asked a solution for DTS X UWP App & Dolby atmos gaming & dolby custom profile preset option disabled, u can see i did not get any reply for my posts, those are important issues for audio experts, but they just don't care to help

Well @OMER , exists people w/ positive attitude and gud vibes; and other yes don't care. Even so, let's see when the weekend ends; If someone lends a cable / help that is not virtual, for empathy and animosity for our fellow men and bros. We will see if patience is a virtue or just a smoke for some. A huge my dear brother!.

Well @OMER , exists people w/ positive attitude and gud vibes; and other yes don't care. Even so, let's see when the weekend ends; If someone lends a cable / help that is not virtual, for empathy and animosity for our fellow men and bros. We will see if patience is a virtue or just a smoke for some. A huge my dear brother!.

Well said, What about SBC5?

Well said, What about SBC5?

Good (and great) that question, I hope that someone (a being of good intentions and purposes) will deign one day to donate their .kga file (if it exists, of course) so that others less fortunate can enjoy the SBC5. That is my answer, my dear and dear friend @OMER . Meanwhile, wait and hope 4 all. :)

Good (and great) that question, I hope that someone (a being of good intentions and purposes) will deign one day to donate their .kga file (if it exists, of course) so that others less fortunate can enjoy the SBC5. That is my answer, my dear and dear friend @OMER . Meanwhile, wait and hope 4 all. :)

Hope is what that drives us further, never lose hope

You seems to be pretty knowledgeable in Audio Enhancers, this is simple task for people like you, can u create specific Registry file for Dolby Atmos for Gaming,
it's because Dolby Atmos for gaming is better than other Dolby UWP Apps & it has colour changing options & better sound compare to other Dolbies

can u create specific Registry file for Dolby Atmos for Gaming

Thanx for your words, but i don`t know how to do it, and i think is a task for the person who created the specific software made for the Tech PowerUp forum: He is the person that should to arrange and create the registry file 2 Dolby Atmos for Gaming. Also, if I really knew how to do it, already days ago you would have your Dolby Gaming running. Sorry, ☹️

Yes u r very true, alanfox bears that responsibility, since he is not answering my questions, i asked u for help, let's hope someday it gets solved

Exists a realtek mod driver by Alanfox. he have this on his Mediafire. Ask him please. Is the driver i use in my computer.

bogmali

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi
System Name Daily Driver/Part Time
Processor Core i7-13700K/Ryzen R5-7600
Motherboard ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 APEX/Asrock B650 Pro RS Wi-Fi
Cooling Corsair H150i RGB PRO XT AIO/Deep Cool LS-520 White
Memory Patriot 2x16GB DDR5-7200/XPG Lancer Blade 2X16GB DDR-5-6000
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX-4080 Super/Sapphire Radeon RX-7800XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro M.2 NVMe 2TB/KingSpec XG 7000 4TB M.2 NVMe/Crucial P5 Plus 2TB M.2 NVMe
Display(s) Alienware AW3423DW
Case Corsair 5000d AirFlow/Asus AP201 White
Audio Device(s) AudioEngine D1 DAC/Onboard
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra 1K Watt/Seagotep 750W
Mouse Corsair M65 RGB Elite
Keyboard Adata XPG Summoner
Software Win11 Pro 64
Benchmark Scores Xbox Live Gamertag=jondonken
Stop posting non-sense please! People in here volunteer their time and knowledge to help out and they have lives to live so stop blaming them if you do not get your question/s answered. I will be forced to close the thread if this continues.

Stop posting non-sense please! People in here volunteer their time and knowledge to help out and they have lives to live so stop blaming them if you do not get your question/s answered. I will be forced to close the thread if this continues.

I'am not offending here, don't take it serious as previously u did, just want to know where i'am wrong
What nonsense did I posted & whom did I blamed, can u point it out so I can correct myself, again i'am not offensive at all

bogmali

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi
Storage Samsung 980 Pro M.2 NVMe 2TB/KingSpec XG 7000 4TB M.2 NVMe/Crucial P5 Plus 2TB M.2 NVMe
Software Win11 Pro 64
I'am not offending here, don't take it serious as previously u did, just want to know where i'am wrong
What nonsense did I posted & whom did I blamed, can u point it out so I can correct myself, again i'am not offensive at all

I made that statement as a general one and nowhere did I mention or singled you out but since you are asking, let me see:

no one in forum cares, u have seen my posts, i asked for help, they just don't care,

Again, don't get disappointed if you do not get the answer you seek.....nobody in here is responsible and you act like they owe it to you to get the help that you asked. Just chill dude and give some it some time.

alanfox bears that responsibility, since he is not answering my questions,

Asking alanfox is hopeless,

Where does it say that he is responsible? That person is helping and you call him hopeless?

Exists a realtek mod driver by Alanfox. he have this on his Mediafire. Ask him please. Is the driver i use in my computer.

Did u know how to uninstall UWP .NET Frameworks like this 'Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.7_1.7.25531.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe', I tried many uninstallers, but those uninstallers doesn't show UWP .NET as installed , like IOBit uninstaller, Bulkcrap uninstaller, tried many but none of the just don't show those UWP .NET Frameworks

Did u know how to uninstall UWP .NET Frameworks like this 'Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.7_1.7.25531.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe', I tried many uninstallers, but those uninstallers doesn't show UWP .NET as installed , like IOBit uninstaller, Bulkcrap uninstaller, tried many but none of the just don't show those UWP .NET Frameworks

Keep calm @OMER , is not the way to say or do things, I'm sure that if you think and works in better ways, people will pay attention and help you. But you must be more empathetic, people want respect and consideration, you can not go letting yourself be carried away by bad instincts and worse emotions.

I made that statement as a general one and nowhere did I mention or singled you out but since you are asking, let me see:

Again, don't get disappointed if you do not get the answer you seek.....nobody in here is responsible and you act like they owe it to you to get the help that you asked. Just chill dude and give some it some time.

Where does it say that he is responsible? That person is helping and you call him hopeless?

I'am totally calm, chilled & not disappointed at all, just an excitement to fully utilise those aamazing audio engines , responsible in the sense, the person who did this amazing job of giving his precious time for all, modified top audio engines so every one can get to use those audio engines, my intent is person who modified this audio drivers, he is the one who can fix it's errors very easy, we try numerous times, results are always negative unless it's modifier helps us out

bogmali

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi
Software Win11 Pro 64
I'am totally calm, chilled & not disappointed at all, just an excitement to fully utilise those aamazing audio engines , responsible in the sense, the person who did this amazing job of giving his precious time for all, modified top audio engines so every one can get to use those audio engines, my intent is person who modified this audio drivers, he is the one who can fix it's errors very easy, we try numerous times, results are always negative unless it's modifier helps us out

OK let me ask you this, had @alanfox2000 saw what you posted about being hopeless and responsible-you think he would help you? Pretty sure he saw them and I'm not surprised one bit that he hasn't logged back in.