• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are you playing?

System Name Grunt
Processor Ryzen 5800x
Motherboard Gigabyte x570 Gaming X
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory Corsair LPX 3600 4x8GB
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 6800 XT (reference)
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 2TB
Display(s) Samsung CFG70, Samsung NU8000 TV
Case Corsair C70
Power Supply Corsair HX750
Software Win 10 Pro
Did you try opening the affected save games with FallrimTools? How many active scripts you have running around? Also when the game crashes what is the memory address it happens to pull out on the small memory dump? I assume you have that enabled for SKSE. They are located in <username>\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\Crashdumps.

You can then go here: https://www.osronline.com/page.cfm?name=analyze - and get a plain text version of what is inside the .dmp file, make sure your browser isn't blocking the content on the site or the upload of the file will not work. You can create a pastebin copy of the memory dump or save the text somewhere on notepad, post your load order and the mods you are using and try asking around the forums. I can take a look into the mem dump, hopefully it is a crash I already solved, because I have memory dumps of almost every crash I've gotten with the game.

I just hope it's not a corrupt mesh. Finding the correct one that crashes can be... problematic, even with tools that can sort out meshes with editing errors or poor conversion.
Example: For the longest time Immersive Armors and Skyrim Immersive Creatures used to have a corrupt meshes, and it wasn't fixed in years. (There's an official patch version for SIC SE, and I am very glad) It was until tools were developed to scan .nif files for errors, only then people found out what was causing a crash randomly. I was completely taken aback when I fixed the all of the error ridden meshes, I haven't had a crash in a very long time.

It's the Wet n Cold and Survival conflict (I found out it's a fairly well known problem.. but the Wet n Cold author hasn't fixed it).. something to do with the snow shaders on cold characters that each mod does.. and conflict with the other. Same thing happens with Frostfall… but I hoped Survival didn't have the same issue. Unfortunately it does.

edit: Sucks because Survival is a neat all-in-one needs and survival mod. Helped make the "non combat"/wandering part of the game become intense at times. But I guess I can do without it for now.

System Name Warranty Void Mk.IV
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asus X470-I Strix
Cooling Arctic Freezer 240 + 2x Be Quiet! Pure Wings 2 140mm / Silverstone 120mm Slim
Memory Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600MHz 2x8GB CL16 - Tightened Sub-timings
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 XC Ultra
Storage WD SN550 / MX300 / MX500
Display(s) AOC CU34G2 / LG 29UM69G-B - Auxilary
Case CM NR200p / Silverstone RVZ03-B
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC 1220+SupremeFX
Power Supply Corsair CX550M 550W / Silverstone SX650-G 650W
Mouse Logitech G302/G502/G203 / RPG: Corsair Nightsword
Keyboard CM Masterkeys Pro M / Asus Sagaris GK100
VR HMD Oculus Rift S
Software Windows 10 Pro x64 - LTSB
It's the Wet n Cold and Survival conflict (I found out it's a fairly well known problem.. but the Wet n Cold author hasn't fixed it).. something to do with the snow shaders on cold characters that each mod does.. and conflict with the other. Same thing happens with Frostfall… but I hoped Survival didn't have the same issue. Unfortunately it does.

edit: Sucks because Survival is a neat all-in-one needs and survival mod. Helped make the "non combat"/wandering part of the game become intense at times. But I guess I can do without it for now.
Damn, I wonder how long people had to go like this. It's like there would be some sort of patch or something. These are fairly popular mods we're talking about.

All I have right now is iNeed, and all it does is bring tedium. And have to take up useful carrying space with food and water. I always end up carrying more than I need, and I rarely ever visit the taverns, because they look all the same.

So all I have to watch out is a stray arrow, expert level spell or a power attack.

Last edited:
System Name Grunt
Processor Ryzen 5800x
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Case Corsair C70
Software Win 10 Pro
Damn, I wonder how long people had to go like this. It's like there would be some sort of patch or something. These are fairly popular mods we're talking about.

All I have right now is iNeed, and all it does is bring tedium. And have to take up useful carrying space with food and water. I always end up carrying more than I need, and I rarely ever visit the taverns, because they look all the same.

So all I have to watch out is a stray arrow, expert level spell or a power attack.

The eating stuff is a bit more tedious than it should be, I agree... I mostly prefer the weather effects. OTOH, some of Survival mode reminds me of Morrowind and Oblivion again. It makes regeneration of Health and Mana impossible without keeping in shape. This should have never been gimped to begin with. You also can't even level up without sleeping first, just like the old games.

Kursah

Super Moderator
Staff member
System Name Kursah's Gaming Rig 2018 (2022 Upgrade) - Ryzen+ Edition | Gaming Laptop (Lenovo Legion 5i Pro 2022)
Processor R7 5800X @ Stock | i7 12700H @ Stock
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F Gaming BIOS 6203| Legion 5i Pro NM-E231
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S Push-Pull + NT-H1 | Stock Cooling
Memory TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z 32GB (2x16) DDR4 4000 @ 3600 18-20-20-42 1.35v | 32GB DDR5 4800 (2x16)
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 4070 JetStream 12GB | CPU-based Intel Iris XE + RTX 3070 8GB 150W
Storage 4TB SP UD90 NVME, 960GB SATA SSD, 2TB HDD | 1TB Samsung OEM NVME SSD + 4TB Crucial P3 Plus NVME SSD
Display(s) Acer 28" 4K VG280K x2 | 16" 2560x1600 built-in
Case Corsair 600C - Stock Fans on Low | Stock Metal/Plastic
Audio Device(s) Aune T1 mk1 > AKG K553 Pro + JVC HA-RX 700 (Equalizer APO + PeaceUI) | Bluetooth Earbuds (BX29)
Power Supply EVGA 750G2 Modular + APC Back-UPS Pro 1500 | 300W OEM (heavy use) or Lenovo Legion C135W GAN (light)
Mouse Logitech G502 | Logitech M330
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Core RGB | Built in Keyboard (Lenovo laptop KB FTW)
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 | Windows 11 Home x64
I caved, I tried a demo of this game that I had been avoiding for years. More because I didn't know entirely what it was about, and also because I'd been warned it can be very addictive. Yep it sure is and fun as hell for me so far! I'm hoping the RTS-combat side of things kicks up a little more soon, but I'm really liking what it has to offer and how it goes about it.

That game is Factorio, and if you haven't tried it, you should! It might end your job or marraige, will change your sleep cycle, and you'll constantly think about it. But now that you've been warned, go at least try the demo!

Between that and my RTS campaign play thru's I started, when I do find time to game...it's been a lotta fun. C&C95, TibSun, Ashes, SupCom, SupCom: FA, all are fun campaigns so far. C&C95 is my biggest focus, as that was my first RTS and my first RTS campaign. I will dominate! Only after I finish that next expansion in Factorio, and the power relays for it, and optimize the paths, relocate the defenses... damn that game has infected my brain! :)

System Name Grunt
Processor Ryzen 5800x
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Case Corsair C70
Software Win 10 Pro
I caved, I tried a demo of this game that I had been avoiding for years. More because I didn't know entirely what it was about, and also because I'd been warned it can be very addictive. Yep it sure is and fun as hell for me so far! I'm hoping the RTS-combat side of things kicks up a little more soon, but I'm really liking what it has to offer and how it goes about it.

That game is Factorio, and if you haven't tried it, you should! It might end your job or marraige, will change your sleep cycle, and you'll constantly think about it. But now that you've been warned, go at least try the demo!

Between that and my RTS campaign play thru's I started, when I do find time to game...it's been a lotta fun. C&C95, TibSun, Ashes, SupCom, SupCom: FA, all are fun campaigns so far. C&C95 is my biggest focus, as that was my first RTS and my first RTS campaign. I will dominate! Only after I finish that next expansion in Factorio, and the power relays for it, and optimize the paths, relocate the defenses... damn that game has infected my brain! :)

Funny, I think I heard about that earlier... but nothing about the gameplay itself. It was a discussion about slow Steam cloud saving.. and to turn it off in the game (apparently save files are large?).

Kursah

Super Moderator
Staff member
System Name Kursah's Gaming Rig 2018 (2022 Upgrade) - Ryzen+ Edition | Gaming Laptop (Lenovo Legion 5i Pro 2022)
Processor R7 5800X @ Stock | i7 12700H @ Stock
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F Gaming BIOS 6203| Legion 5i Pro NM-E231
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S Push-Pull + NT-H1 | Stock Cooling
Memory TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z 32GB (2x16) DDR4 4000 @ 3600 18-20-20-42 1.35v | 32GB DDR5 4800 (2x16)
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 4070 JetStream 12GB | CPU-based Intel Iris XE + RTX 3070 8GB 150W
Storage 4TB SP UD90 NVME, 960GB SATA SSD, 2TB HDD | 1TB Samsung OEM NVME SSD + 4TB Crucial P3 Plus NVME SSD
Display(s) Acer 28" 4K VG280K x2 | 16" 2560x1600 built-in
Case Corsair 600C - Stock Fans on Low | Stock Metal/Plastic
Audio Device(s) Aune T1 mk1 > AKG K553 Pro + JVC HA-RX 700 (Equalizer APO + PeaceUI) | Bluetooth Earbuds (BX29)
Power Supply EVGA 750G2 Modular + APC Back-UPS Pro 1500 | 300W OEM (heavy use) or Lenovo Legion C135W GAN (light)
Mouse Logitech G502 | Logitech M330
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Core RGB | Built in Keyboard (Lenovo laptop KB FTW)
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 | Windows 11 Home x64
I haven't had any issues yet...but I wouldn't be surprised if the save files are large. Hoping to keep cloud saving on tho...as I float between my laptop and main PC semi-frequently as of late. I guess we'll see. So far the performance of the game itself is solid, even with tons of things happening at the same time. Though I haven't gotten far enough to meet the issues others are reporting. I guess I should've also mentioned the game is still under EA, so that's also worth noting...but if they're having save file size issues now, then I dunno if they'll be able to fix it. The game feels like it's in a later stage of development to me at this point.

Gameplay is fun, if you like logistics, making things more efficient, challenges to expansion, strategy, a little RTS mixed in, and light-duty crafting (huge plus for me...I'm not a fan of crafting in most games), it's a fun one to look at.

I definitely recommend folks try the demo on Steam. Free, and really if someone's willing to do a demo of their game for us to play, that's got my attention for sure. So far, I highly recommend this one. It's quite fun and it's one of those games I keep thinking about long after I've saved and closed. Or keep open to fix that one last belt, or issue, or outage, or expansion, and then BAM, it's 3 hours later and I have a couple hours before I'm supposed to be to work. Getting too old for that anymore, but not regretting the purchase in the slightest. :)

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X up to 5.05GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite
Cooling Custom loop (CPU+GPU, 240 & 120 rads)
Memory 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury @ DDR4-3466
Video Card(s) PowerColor RX 6700 XT Fighter OC/UV
Storage ~4TB SSD + 6TB HDD
Display(s) Acer XV273K 4K120 + Lenovo L32p-30 4K60
Case Corsair 4000D Airflow White
Audio Device(s) Asus TUF H3 Wireless
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores It runs Crysis remastered at 4K
Just finished Doom, such a masterpiece. The final boss was pretty hard, which is always a good thing.

I think it's time to move on, next game on my to-do list is Painkiller Black Edition. I have the OG Painkiller on my shelf, but I've never completed it, and since I don't have an optical drive anymore, I bought that from Steam sale.

System Name FATTYDOVE-R-SPEC
Processor Intel i9 10980XE
Motherboard EVGA X299 Dark
Cooling Water (1x 240mm, 1x 280mm, 1x 420mm + 2x Mo-Ra 360 external radiator)
Memory 64GB DDR4
Video Card(s) RTX 2080 Super / RTX 3090
Storage Crucial MX500
Display(s) 24", 1440p, freesync, 144hz
Case Open Benchtable (OBT)
Audio Device(s) beyerdynamic MMX 300
Power Supply EVGA Supernova T2 1600W
Mouse OG steelseries Sensei
Keyboard steelseries 6Gv2
Software Windows 10
Getting back into UT3. They don´t make em like this anymore. Everything about this shooter feels right to me, from the pace to the weapons, the maps, the sounds and the game modes. I could play this all day just with bots and don´t get bored. There is no goal to achieve, no progress to be made, no stats that are tracked. It´s just pure shooter gameplay done right.

Deimos is such a fun map, with the low gravity parts and those force fields you can shoot through.

Having not played a shooter for some time, and with cs:go being the last thing I put some hours into, my skill is quite off. But with every minute I can feel the zone slowly coming back :D

Cooling Arctic Freezer 240 + 2x Be Quiet! Pure Wings 2 140mm / Silverstone 120mm Slim
VR HMD Oculus Rift S
Getting back into UT3. They don´t make em like this anymore. Everything about this shooter feels right to me, from the pace to the weapons, the maps, the sounds and the game modes. I could play this all day just with bots and don´t get bored. There is no goal to achieve, no progress to be made, no stats that are tracked. It´s just pure shooter gameplay done right.

Deimos is such a fun map, with the low gravity parts and those force fields you can shoot through.

Having not played a shooter for some time, and with cs:go being the last thing I put some hours into, my skill is quite off. But with every minute I can feel the zone slowly coming back :D
I forgot this game even exists, at some point I wanted to play it again to say my farewell to Unreal Engine 3 and the giant leap on game graphics circa 2006-2007, it birthed Gears of War and the Mass Effect trilogy runs on it. I remember trying to run UT3 on a Geforce 7200 GS on the lowest settings in 2009. My love still goes out to the original. The bots for Unreal were always amazing, there's nothing quite like them anywhere.

In fact I've recently gone up against Masterful single-player game in UT99, it was hard, after training in Adept for a long time, I've finally able to beat the campaign on that difficulty and I'm almost scared to even try Godlike, because it feels like trying to defeat someone who can see through walls. Except the bot stats are brought up to 11 on the dial and you sometimes just have to lob a random missile around a corner just to get a frag. I feel like those matches were mostly luck and none of my skills, because who in the right mind would try playing anything above Adept and have fun. Some of the bots on the non-training matches can be as insane as their descriptions, you know? The little bio/dossier before you start the match?

On another topic, I feel pretty angry at game developers that shut down servers for games that were made multi-player only. How are you supposed to play that game if the servers are down indefinitely? Botmatches are one of the ways to remedy this, to try and relive how the game was supposed to be played before.

Now I'm remembering the tragic story of Hellgate: London. But at least some people found a way to breath life back into that game, so at least that story ended well.

Last edited:
Memory 64GB DDR4
Storage Crucial MX500
Software Windows 10
[...] In fact I've recently gone up against Masterful single-player game in UT99, it was hard, after training in Adept for a long time, I've finally able to beat the campaign on that difficulty and I'm almost scared to even try Godlike, because it feels like trying to defeat someone who can see through walls.

I feel pretty angry at game developers that shut down servers for games that were made multi-player only. How are you supposed to play that game if the servers are down indefinitely? Botmatches are one of the ways to remedy this, to try and relive how the game was supposed to be played before.

Now I'm remembering the tragic story of Hellgate: London. But at least some people found a way to breath life back into that game, so at least that story ended well.

Oh god I remember Hellgate: London. Always wanted to try it out, it sounded like a game I would love but by the time I would have been able to buy it it was gone and dead.

The bots are quite decent in UT, in all titles of the series. Same in quake, but they feel completly different. Don´t know how to compare the bot settings from game to game, but masterful I can handle very well in UT3. I struggle a bit with Inhumane and the final godlike setting is something else... I´m happy if I manage a place somewhere in the middle of the scoreboard.
Real challanges are 1v1 duels vs. godlike.

For multiplayer I never really got into online play, this game was a great LAN experience for me. God I miss those days. Today I don´t even find someone who would want to come to a LAN-Party. Saying shit like 'it´s so difficult to move my PC and unplug everything omg' 'just play battlefield with me online'. Well no thanks, bots it is then :p

VR HMD Oculus Rift S
Oh god I remember Hellgate: London. Always wanted to try it out, it sounded like a game I would love but by the time I would have been able to buy it it was gone and dead.

The bots are quite decent in UT, in all titles of the series. Same in quake, but they feel completly different. Don´t know how to compare the bot settings from game to game, but masterful I can handle very well in UT3. I struggle a bit with Inhumane and the final godlike setting is something else... I´m happy if I manage a place somewhere in the middle of the scoreboard.
Real challanges are 1v1 duels vs. godlike.

For multiplayer I never really got into online play, this game was a great LAN experience for me. God I miss those days. Today I don´t even find someone who would want to come to a LAN-Party. Saying shit like 'it´s so difficult to move my PC and unplug everything omg' 'just play battlefield with me online'. Well no thanks, bots it is then :p
It's a shame I never got together in a actual LAN party, I didn't have any friends back then who would want to. I still wonder what the experience was like, now we just have online play, no split-screen no nothing. By the time the internet connections got better I just refused to play anything online/competitive on most games, because the people that stayed around for a long time would smash you into a thin paste and that completely discouraged me.

I mentioned this in a deleted post, when I said that my brother thought why I am not playing a real game. He was playing Counter-Strike 1.6 with his friend quite a bit, while I was using the fly cheat on Serious Sam: The First Encounter just to get 50 kamikazes in one spot and then shoot a rocket at them and make the PC lag like it's the 4th of July. (Who else has done this? You deserve a hug.)

I guess that's why I stuck to RPGs/MMOs for the longest time. I could never be as good a lot of people and right now I cannot invest much time to be competitive. I tried Fortnite a few times and I just couldn't connect the dots... I could get better if I really tried, I just don't have the motivation/time to do it. I know damn well where my priorities lie, but the call of a calm day to sit down, have a glass of wine and play a game is so tempting at times.

I once brought my whole computer, speakers and all into my friends house and we played Borderlands 2 and all the DLCs for a few days. I'm still glad we were able to do it. I wanted to show him what is beyond the Black Ops, Counter-Strike and everything else. Even though his nostalgia lies there, he did enjoy the time we had saving each others' asses. We didn't finish Resident Evil 6 Co-op though. I thought since it was my birthday I could try and get him to spend some time on co-op again, but I refrained from doing so, I didn't like the idea of forcing something onto him. He respects my decision not to join him in Fortnite matches as much as he would very much like to. I agree to keep the mutual understanding between us. But I also feel like that is a thing that keeps us slightly apart.

He mocked me a lot for playing Skyrim, but I didn't mind. It was an obsession that wasn't healthy. But I didn't mind, we throw mud at each other all the time. It's somehow nice to know someone who is just as passionate for this form of media. I hope you guys keep healthy friendships with people you used to share moments with.

God, I think my posts are going downhill recently. My mood hasn't improved for a long time.

Last edited:
Memory 64GB DDR4
Storage Crucial MX500
Software Windows 10
It's a shame I never got together in a actual LAN party, I didn't have any friends back then who would want to. I still wonder what the experience was like, now we just have online play, no split-screen no nothing. By the time the internet connections got better I just refused to play anything online/competitive on most games, because the people that stayed around for a long time would smash you into a thin paste and that completely discouraged me.

I mentioned this in a deleted post, when I said that my brother thought why I am not playing a real game. He was playing Counter-Strike 1.6 with his friend quite a bit, while I was using the fly cheat on Serious Sam: The First Encounter just to get 50 kamikazes in one spot and then shoot a rocket at them and make the PC lag like it's the 4th of July. (Who else has done this? You deserve a hug.)

I guess that's why I stuck to RPGs/MMOs for the longest time. I could never be as good a lot of people and right now I cannot invest much time to be competitive. I tried Fortnite a few times and I just couldn't connect the dots... I could get better if I really tried, I just don't have the motivation/time to do it. I know damn well where my priorities lie, but the call of a calm day to sit down, have a glass of wine and play a game is so tempting at times.

I once brought my whole computer, speakers and all into my friends house and we played Borderlands 2 and all the DLCs for a few days. I'm still glad we were able to do it. I wanted to show him what is beyond the Black Ops, Counter-Strike and everything else. Even though his nostalgia lies there, he did enjoy the time we had saving each others' asses. We didn't finish Resident Evil 6 Co-op though. I thought since it was my birthday I could try and get him to spend some time on co-op again, but I refrained from doing so, I didn't like the idea of forcing something onto him. He respects my decision not to join him in Fortnite matches as much as he would very much like to. I agree to keep the mutual understanding between us. But I also feel like that is a thing that keeps us slightly apart.

He mocked me a lot for playing Skyrim, but I didn't mind. It was an obsession that wasn't healthy. But I didn't mind, we throw mud at each other all the time. It's somehow nice to know someone who is just as passionate for this form of media. I hope you guys keep healthy friendships with people you used to share moments with.

Those LAN partys had a unique dynamic, I hosted several of them for 4-6 friends at a time. While one could say how is it different to stare at a screen and talk next to each other over online play, but it was much more then that. Like you´d rather go to a regular party instead of just drink something for yourself and talk over the phone...

Competitive play has it´s own kind of motivation for me, but I stopped that as soon as my life started to involve less school and more actual work. Since competitive demands some time, hard work and training to be put into, I lost interest in it. Especially with the toxic communities online, that really just hate on you for the work you put into it.
I moved away from that and just enjoy my games at my own pace. I can relate to that serious sam part, however for me it was just toying around with certain games. Like playing Gothic with marvin mode and taking control over npc´s or playing with the far cry 2 editor and see how many exploding barrels it takes to annoy my pc (not a lot).

RPG´s and MMOs can eat so much time to make progress too... I tried several mmos and I enjoy single player rpg´s a lot but I find myself having less and less time for that. My past obsession with videogames may have been a bit unhealthy but I don´t regret it because it was more fun then anything else. And I still think so years after.

I had a friend like yours, often visited him with my whole pc to play left 4 dead coop or sacred or titan quest... But we kinda moved away from each other. He stopped enjoying gaming as a whole and maybe life itself in a way. After that I had no friendship that was this close. Really miss that time and the guy he was.

This is turning way off topic fast and more into a personal conversation, I´ll stop here.

System Name Grunt
Processor Ryzen 5800x
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Case Corsair C70
Software Win 10 Pro
I just mostly like single player experiences myself. Games are an extension of literature and movies to me. Not an extension, funnily, of other "games" (board games, sports, etc). I think that's the underlying mentality going into fans of one or the other, and I'm much more into the former... games as escapism rather than competition.

Don't like MMOs though, even though I like RPGs. The people who make MMOs aren't even gamers half of the time. They seem to come from a gambling/chance based mentality.. or at best, a sim-based mentality. Thus, their games are very grindy or just straight up suck with a lot of trivial crafting B.S.

System Name main/SFFHTPCARGH!(tm)/Xiaomi Mi TV Stick/Samsung Galaxy S23/Ally
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D/i7-3770/S905X/Snapdragon 8 Gen 2/Ryzen Z1 Extreme
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk/HP SFF Q77 Express/uh?/uh?/Asus
Cooling Enermax ETS-T50 Axe aRGB /basic HP HSF /errr.../oh! liqui..wait, no:sizable vapor chamber/a nice one
Memory 64gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 3600mhz DDR4/8gb DDR3 1600/2gb LPDDR3/8gb LPDDR5x 4200/16gb LPDDR5
Video Card(s) Hellhound Spectral White RX 7900 XTX 24gb/GT 730/Mali 450MP5/Adreno 740/RDNA3 768 core
Storage 250gb870EVO/500gb860EVO/2tbSandisk/NVMe2tb+1tb/4tbextreme V2/1TB Arion/500gb/8gb/256gb/2tb SN770M
Display(s) X58222 32" 2880x1620/32"FHDTV/273E3LHSB 27" 1920x1080/6.67"/AMOLED 2X panel FHD+120hz/FHD 120hz
Case Cougar Panzer Max/Elite 8300 SFF/None/back/back-front Gorilla Glass Victus 2+ UAG Monarch Carbon
Audio Device(s) Logi Z333/SB Audigy RX/HDMI/HDMI/Dolby Atmos/KZ x HBB PR2/Edifier STAX Spirit S3 & SamsungxAKG beans
Power Supply Chieftec Proton BDF-1000C /HP 240w/12v 1.5A/4Smart Voltplug PD 30W/Asus USB-C 65W
Mouse Speedlink Sovos Vertical-Asus ROG Spatha-Logi Ergo M575/Xiaomi XMRM-006/touch/touch
Keyboard Endorfy Thock 75% <3/none/touch/virtual
VR HMD Medion Erazer
Software Win10 64/Win8.1 64/Android TV 8.1/Android 13/Win11 64
Benchmark Scores bench...mark? i do leave mark on bench sometime, to remember which one is the most comfortable. :o
okay that one is weird ...

after a while on WoT i decided to check on Armored Warfare ... i update i log in ... i notice a "package purchased" while i purchased nothing ...
i check the tanks in my hangar and i notice a Object 640 "Black Eagle" which was a "in development" i saw quite a while ago turns out My.com did probably gift that one to all player (probably)

furthermore quite the surprise ... it's a T10 premium tank ... (which make me wonder if they handed it only to people who had already some T10 unlocked )
ScreenShot1086.jpgScreenShot1087.jpgScreenShot1088.jpgScreenShot1089.jpg

main difference between my WoT and my AW ... in WoT i have only 1 tier 10 unlocked and bought, in AW 7 unlocked 4 bought ... :laugh:
well in AW i only did PVE mission and special ops and well a few pvp ... might want to retry later on ...

i like both of them equally since WOT is spanning from WWI to early 50's-60's and AW is round coldwar era to actual prototype and odd design

edit: uh? i saw Hellgate London ahah ... i played the hell out of it (no pun intended) back in the days (solo and multi) i even have the tome 1 of the manga somewhere on my shelf.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
Finished Life is Strange: Before the Storm and it stabbed me in the feels harder than I expected it to mostly because I knew what the future held. Such a tragic tale but it has some comedy sprinkled in too. Visually it's a downgrade because it was made on Unity with a much smaller crew but it gets the job done.

Probably going to tear into Grim Dawn or Rise of the Tomb Raider next.

VR HMD Oculus Rift S
I jumped into hyperspace with Homeworld: Cataclysm, I loved the remaster of the original so much, the visual upgrade made the game unspeakably beautiful. I miss the mothership, and I could stare into those backgrounds all day. I wish there was a remaster of Emergence so it could be included in the collection.

The pilot views are awesome to watch when a dogfight ensues. Sometimes I wish I could control the craft freespace style. And I always like that I can keep the ships that make it to the next level. Too bad it's hard to keep promoted ships alive long enough to keep them at some times during the campaign.

It was more enjoyable for me capturing enemy Carrier-class ships and just going to town. But with this enemy type its a lot more difficult than the original.

Last edited:

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
Finished playing as Sally Boyle (Act 2) in We Happy Few. I was glad to give her some closure. It took about 10 hours.

Act 3 begins by playing Ollie, an old, addled war veteran who sees and talks to his (oops...Dead) daughter in-game.

He has a frustrating mechanic built in: his blood sugar has to be regulated at all times into the perfect zone.

I foresee this being more frustrating than Sally having to return home constantly to take care of her baby.

Thankfully the stories in this game are interesting and gameplay is otherwise fairly fun.

Last edited:
Processor AMD FX 6300 @ 4.6GHz
Motherboard msi 970A SLI Krait Edition
Cooling COOL IT A.I.O/Be Quiet Dark Rock 3
Memory GSkill Ripjaws DDR3/8GB
Video Card(s) EVGA 650Ti
Storage Colorful 640GB SSD
Case Silverstone Raven RV02
Power Supply XFX450WPro
I'm enjoying We Happy Few so far, only a little bit in as Arthur but I have to say so far I find myself really disliking the character, I don't know what it is about the character or the game but the dialogue and accents all seem very affected. It's that "Uncanny Valley" effect I think, my partner is from Surrey and I spend a lot of time talking to people with accents from greater London and surrounding areas, so I keep having little cringes throughout. Having said that, gameplay is fun, the game has an interesting look and feel and the concept is interesting.

Dishonored, can't do it. I want to love this game but I felt like I just had a bunch of plot thrown at me in the beginning and now I'm just following on-screen prompts to get to the next part, characters seem to develop over 20 seconds then they're just.....there. Still playing mind you.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
I'm enjoying We Happy Few so far, only a little bit in as Arthur but I have to say so far I find myself really disliking the character, I don't know what it is about the character or the game but the dialogue and accents all seem very affected. It's that "Uncanny Valley" effect I think, my partner is from Surrey and I spend a lot of time talking to people with accents from greater London and surrounding areas, so I keep having little cringes throughout. Having said that, gameplay is fun, the game has an interesting look and feel and the concept is interesting.

Yes, everything in there is exaggerated or affected. It is meant to be surreal, dystopian, dark comedy. And you'll find out later why Arthur is just so miserable. Then you might sympathize with him. I ended up enjoying him a great deal by the end. But yeah, he is a miserable whiny thing! :laugh:

System Name Purple rain
Processor 10.5 thousand 4.2G 1.1v
Motherboard Zee 490 Aorus Elite
Cooling Noctua D15S
Memory 16GB 4133 CL16-16-16-31 Viper Steel
Video Card(s) RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio
Storage SU900 128,8200Pro 1TB,850 Pro 512+256+256,860 Evo 500,XPG950 480, Skyhawk 2TB
Display(s) Acer XB241YU+Dell S2716DG
Case P600S Silent w. Alpenfohn wing boost 3 ARGBT+ fans
Audio Device(s) K612 Pro w. FiiO E10k DAC,W830BT wireless
Power Supply Superflower Leadex Gold 850W
Mouse G903 lightspeed+powerplay,G403 wireless + Steelseries DeX + Roccat rest
Keyboard HyperX Alloy SilverSpeed (w.HyperX wrist rest),Razer Deathstalker
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores A LOT
Since it was recently mentioned in another thread,I remembered how much I like to pop into Quantum Break ocassionaly, and play whatever level I wanted from the timeline.I'm happy to report the game got an update,and it runs better now.
Before I was in mid-to-high 30s mostly, with lows about 30 fps and maximum about 45 fps, GPU was only utilized at 80-90%. Now GPU is almost fully utilized, game runs in mid-to-upper 40s mostly, with lows about 40 and maxiumum over 50. It's a very decent improvement, the game feels a lot better now than it used to before. I'm uplaoding a short video, it's gonna take a while on my interent, will link it when it's finished.
If I happen to get rtx 2080, it'll probably replay the whole thing at +60 fps max quality, it's a next level looking game with really nice time control mechanics and good acting.

System Name White Shark
Processor 5600x
Motherboard MSI B550 Tomahawk
Cooling Noctua U12A Chromax
Memory Crucial Ballistix 16GB (8GBx2) CL16 3200 MHz
Video Card(s) RTX 3080 12gb Asus TUF OC
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB OS / 860 EVO 500 GB /860 EVO 1TB/ Seagate 1TB
Display(s) LG 34GP83A-B 3440x1440p 144hz nano-ips ultrawide
Case Phanteks P500A (White/Black)
Audio Device(s) HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless
Power Supply Seasonic 850FX focus gold 80plus
Mouse HyperX Pulsefire Haste
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Origins Core - Tenkeyless
Software W10
Since it was recently mentioned in another thread,I remembered how much I like to pop into Quantum Break ocassionaly, and play whatever level I wanted from the timeline.I'm happy to report the game got an update,and it runs better now.
Before I was in mid-to-high 30s mostly, with lows about 30 fps and maximum about 45 fps, GPU was only utilized at 80-90%. Now GPU is almost fully utilized, game runs in mid-to-upper 40s mostly, with lows about 40 and maxiumum over 50. It's a very decent improvement, the game feels a lot better now than it used to before. I'm uplaoding a short video, it's gonna take a while on my interent, will link it when it's finished.
If I happen to get rtx 2080, it'll probably replay the whole thing at +60 fps max quality, it's a next level looking game with really nice time control mechanics and good acting.
I stopped in a boss fight, need to catch up. But i have my hands full by now lol. Its an underrated game thats for sure.

System Name Purple rain
Processor 10.5 thousand 4.2G 1.1v
Motherboard Zee 490 Aorus Elite
Cooling Noctua D15S
Memory 16GB 4133 CL16-16-16-31 Viper Steel
Video Card(s) RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio
Storage SU900 128,8200Pro 1TB,850 Pro 512+256+256,860 Evo 500,XPG950 480, Skyhawk 2TB
Display(s) Acer XB241YU+Dell S2716DG
Case P600S Silent w. Alpenfohn wing boost 3 ARGBT+ fans
Audio Device(s) K612 Pro w. FiiO E10k DAC,W830BT wireless
Power Supply Superflower Leadex Gold 850W
Mouse G903 lightspeed+powerplay,G403 wireless + Steelseries DeX + Roccat rest
Keyboard HyperX Alloy SilverSpeed (w.HyperX wrist rest),Razer Deathstalker
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores A LOT
System Name lazy ass
Processor Intel i5 7600k 4.2 GHz
Motherboard MSI Enthusiastic Gaming Z270 (Z270 GAMING M3)
Cooling H80i GT V1 liquid cooling
Memory CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3600MHz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 8G 11Gbps
Storage seagate 2tb HDD/boot drive SSD Samsung 960 evo M.2
Display(s) ASUS 28inch 4k
Case Corsair Graphite Series 760T
Audio Device(s) mobo
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 750G1 750 watts
Mouse Razer Mamba wireless/ needs a new one razer sucks
Keyboard Corsair K68 RGB
Software Windows 10 home
Benchmark Scores to be updated soon
So now you got to pay $120 for Ubisoft games to get everything the gold version used to be all they care about is money now. I want to play the new assassin's Creed game this fall but for $120 I don't think so. I stick to playing elder scrolls online.

Ahhzz

Staff member
System Name OrangeHaze / Silence
Processor i7-13700KF / i5-10400 /
Motherboard ROG STRIX Z690-E / MSI Z490 A-Pro Motherboard
Cooling Corsair H75 / TT ToughAir 510
Memory 64Gb GSkill Trident Z5 / 32GB Team Dark Za 3600
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2070 / Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-X 4Gb
Storage Hynix Plat P41 2Tb\Samsung MZVL21 1Tb / Samsung 980 Pro 1Tb
Display(s) 22" Dell Wide/24" Asus
Case Lian Li PC-101 ATX custom mod / Antec Lanboy Air Black & Blue
Audio Device(s) SB Audigy 7.1
Power Supply Corsair Enthusiast TX750
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless / Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
Keyboard K68 RGB — CHERRY® MX Red
Software Win10 Pro \ RIP:Win 7 Ult 64 bit
So now you got to pay $120 for Ubisoft games to get everything the gold version used to be all they care about is money now. I want to play the new assassin's Creed game this fall but for $120 I don't think so. I stick to playing elder scrolls online.
No doubt.... I was looking at The Division 2, and how cool it looked, and I thought "Hey! I gotta check out the first one, I bet it's down a bit now..." riiiiiight.... not that low, and the this stupid "season pass".....*sigh*

System Name lazy ass
Processor Intel i5 7600k 4.2 GHz
Motherboard MSI Enthusiastic Gaming Z270 (Z270 GAMING M3)
Cooling H80i GT V1 liquid cooling
Memory CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3600MHz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 8G 11Gbps
Storage seagate 2tb HDD/boot drive SSD Samsung 960 evo M.2
Display(s) ASUS 28inch 4k
Case Corsair Graphite Series 760T
Audio Device(s) mobo
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 750G1 750 watts
Mouse Razer Mamba wireless/ needs a new one razer sucks
Keyboard Corsair K68 RGB
Software Windows 10 home
Benchmark Scores to be updated soon
The gold still comes with the season pass I do believe. The $120 version just comes with a few extra in game weapons or something. Nothing special.