• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What do you think about fuzzy logic

SolumTECH

i was cruisin around my mainboard manufacturers web site and decided to grab a few utilities.
Fuzzy Logic 4 is a automatic overclocking tool. has anyone used it? is it worth risking your cpu
for the gain it provides?

SolumTECH

i found this online and it really helps descride how the fuzzy logic overclocker works.....

FL was conceived as a better method for sorting and handling data but has proven to be a excellent choice for many control system applications since it mimics human control logic. It can be built into anything from small, hand-held products to large computerized process control systems. It uses an imprecise but very descriptive language to deal with input data more like a human operator. It is very robust and forgiving of operator and data input and often works when first implemented with little or no tuning.
http://www.seattlerobotics.org/encoder/mar98/fuz/fl_part1.html#INTRODUCTION

Polaris573

Senior Moderator
Processor LGA 775 Intel Q9550 2.8 Ghz
Motherboard MSI P7N Diamond - 780i Chipset
Cooling Arctic Freezer
Memory 6GB G.Skill DDRII 800 4-4-3-5
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD 7850 2 GB PCI-E
Storage 1 TB Seagate 32MB Cache, 250 GB Seagate 16MB Cache
Display(s) Acer X203w
Case Coolermaster Centurion 5
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Music
Power Supply OCZ StealthXStream 600 Watt
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64
I downloaded it. It's a simple overclocking utility and it seems to only work for MSI boards. The article you found is not for the MSI overclocking utility but for a concept in computer programing. The two are related in name only.