1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

which should i go ANTEC 900 ATX or AZZA solano ATX both mid tow

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding & Electronics' started by Achilles1600, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Achilles1600

Achilles1600 New Member

Thanks Received:
    which so i go a antec 900 atx midtower case or the azza solano midtower case both have a good intake of air for maximum cooling and a good rear 120mm fan so which do you think is better

2. Kursah

Kursah Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I liked my 900, it was a decent case, the newer 900.2 is also a decent case. The Azza looks decent also, but both kind of lack in cable management, though airflow seems to be there, plus the Azza has a painted interior if that matters to ya. Personally I'd recommend the Cooler Master HAF 922 mid tower, good airflow, cable management (the case is wider than those two, making more room for cable mgt), and looks decent I like the looks of it better than my full-tower 932 tbh. Plus it's in the same price range.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119197&Tpk=Cooler Master HAF 922

Just some food for thought. But I had a solid experience with the 900 till i had more than one HDD and tossed in my PC P&C PSU that had soo many cables and connections, that made working inside the 900 a lot more of a challenge, that along with the fact it only had 2 holes in the mb tray. I was able to get the job done, but it took much more time than the HAF and my cable management is more for not hindering airflow more than overall looks or hidden. I'd strongly consider the HAF 922 in that price-range though, you'll be pleasantly suprised I do believe.

:toast:

CyberDruid says thanks.
    10 Year Member at TPU