• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] Wireless Router | 3D Blu-ray Player | 3Com POE Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baleful

Heatware
9 0 0
-All items are sold AS-IS with a 48 hours DOA warranty. If you got a item which is DOA, you have 48 hours from the reception date to make a claim. To be refunded, you must ship back the defective item at your expense and the refund will not include shipping charges.
-All the items for sale are in working condition when I package them (unless noted otherwise).
-You need to be registered on RRR for more than a few days to qualify. Otherwise, please provide other references.
-I will use USPS for shipping. All items will be shipped using Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.
-I will never ever ship first. Once I see the payment in my PayPal account, I will ship ASAP.
-Shipping inside US - Lower 48 states PREFERRED - If you are outside of the US, shoot me a PM and we'll work something out.
-You can calculate the shipping from 38651 to get an idea.
-My heatware is under Baleful. Ebay is under Liquid_Bale 100% positive
-I will take PayPal only.
-I am PayPal verified.

*NO TRADES, CASH ONLY*

Prices are FIRM!

The Goods:

Linksys WRT54GS v.4 *DD-WRT* $40 shipped

This router comes flashed with the latest firmware of DD-WRT. This thing has been solid, I am the original owner. I'm getting rid of it because I upgraded to a Cisco E3000. Comes with power cable and a brand new 5ft CAT6 cable.

LG BX580 Network 3D Blu-ray Disc Player - $175 shipped

Amazon Page. As you can see, these things go for $300+ on Amazon, and $200 on FleaBay.

I am the original owner. This was used for roughly 2 months but I have no need for anymore as I am building a HTPC. This thing works perfectly and is in awesome condition. Comes with remote and manual(not pictured).

3Com 3CRUS2475 Unified Gigabit Wireless PoE Switch - $300 Shipped

Product Page.

Same thing here, I am the original owner. Don't have a use for this thing any more as I've upgraded to new HP stuff. These units sale from $800 - $1,600 so the price I'm asking for is a steal.

Comes loaded with the latest firmware and reset to factory settings. Does not include rack mount ears. Only accessories included is the power cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.