|Motherboard||Asus Maximus Hero X WiFi|
|Memory||32GB G.Skill 3200Mhz CL14|
|Video Card(s)||RX 5700 XT|
|Case||Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic|
|Audio Device(s)||Yamaha AG03|
|Power Supply||Corsair H1000i|
|Mouse||PCMR Model O|
|Keyboard||Razer BlackWidow Tournament Ed.|
|Software||Windows 10 Enterprise|
Please read the rules above and post a thread correctly.Please use appropriate tags in front of your thread title to mark a thread as
For Sale: [FS]
To Buy: [WTB]
Region of the seller/buyer: [US][CA][UK][GE] (United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, etc)
Include your geographical location in the first post so people can have a guess at shipping costs.
- This forum is provided as a community service. We are not responsible for any transactions or losses that result from postings in this forum.
- Advertising the sale of illegal items, such as but not limited to narcotics, pornography, and other items deemed illegal, will result in said post being deleted and poster being immediately banned. Authorities may be notified of the poster's IP address as well.
- No Dealers, Merchants or Resellers. This forum is for private deals only.
- No links to auctions or other sites. (No Ebay links)
- Trade only goods that physically exist. No virtual items such as software licenses or WoW accounts.
- Don't post if you do not have physical possession of items for sale. You must have the items in your possession to sell them.
- As a courtesy to others, if you have sold your items, or the items are no longer available, please post so in your thread so needless inquiries are not made.
- Once a sale is final, edit the first post saying the item is sold.
- Required 24 hour time period between seller post bumps
- No "Free Ipod" stuff or other referral links.
- Post a picture of the item you are selling, along with your techPowerUp! forums account name handwritten on a piece of paper in the background. This is to validate that there is an item being sold and that you are the seller. -Have your pictures ready before you post your thread! No pics, don't post or it will be closed.
- "Feeler" threads, or threads to "check the interest of item(s)" are not acceptable.
- Please remember to insert a link to your heatware if you are selling an item. This is also to validate you are a valid seller. If you don't have a heatware, please read all about how to get one here.
- After you have sold an item, please post that it has been sold on the first post so that other people know that the item is not for sale.
When posting in FS/FT, you must follow these guidelines-
Only post in a FS/FT thread if you are...
1) Bumping the thread. (Once every 24 hours for sellers)
2) Interested in the item and asking a question.
3) Negotiating the price of an item you want to buy. (But this should be done through private messages.)
Don't do these things in FS/FT threads:
1) Argue over whether prices are fair, or...
2) ...say that something else is cheaper elsewhere.
3) Argue with other members.
These guidelines will be strictly enforced, with infractions resulting for repeat violations.
If you are confused as to what your thread should look like, please take a look at LiNKiN's FS/FT thread.