NVIDIA ForceWare 257.15 Beta Vista / W7 32-bit
|File size:||94.5 MB|
|Downloads:||779 (71.9 GB)|
|Posted:||May 29, 2010|
|Updated:||May 29, 2010|
|Operating System:||Not specified|
This is the first driver release from the Release 256 family of drivers (versions 256.xx to 259.xx). This driver package supports GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, and 400-series desktop GPUs as well as ION desktop GPUs. Learn more about Release 256 drivers here .
New in Version 257.15
- Upgrades PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0222.
- Adds support for OpenGL 4.0 for GeForce GTX 400 Series GPUs.
- Adds support for CUDA Toolkit 3.1 which includes significant performance increases for double precision math operations. See CUDA Zone for more details.
- Adds a new NVIDIA Control Panel setup page for SLI and PhysX for ultimate control over multi-gpu configurations.
- Adds a new NVIDIA Control Panel feature for ultimate control over CUDA GPUs, allowing the user to effectively choose which GPU will power each CUDA application.
- Includes numerous bug fixes. Refer to the release notes on the documentation tab for information about the key bug fixes in this release.
- Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.
Due to a driver bug, this beta version enables PhysX even when an ATI card is present.