TPUCapture Screenshot Utility v1.6
|File size:||217.3 KB|
|Downloads:||18,168 (3.8 GB)|
|Posted:||Jan 15, 2006|
|Updated:||Jun 15, 2006|
Newer version available: TPUCapture Screenshot Utility v1.9
This is a new screenshot utility which can
- save files as JPG, GIF or PNG
- upload images directly to techPowerUp! Free Image Hosting
- copy image data to clipboard
- live zoom to pick parts of the image
- select any hotkey to capture
The application has a small memory footprint and resides in the system tray.
Version 1.6 - June 15 2006
- Fixed square character which appeared after URL sometimes when uploading to tpu.org
Version 1.5 - April 27 2006
- Added HTML color info for current cursor position.
- Fixed bug where VBB tags had a line break in them.
Version 1.4 - April 17 2006
- Added an option for drawing a red "marking" border rectangle into the image.
Version 1.3 - April 07 2006
- Application no longer crashes when uploading image, and then using Logitech IntelliMouse Close button
- Active window is now properly focused after capture
Version 1.2 - March 22 2006
- Disable filename/file format selection when only copy to clipboard is selected
- Improved URL Dialog layout
- Allow Copy to Clipboard with a button in URL Dialog
Version 1.1 - Jan 25 2006
- Increased JPG Quality