Futuremark 3DMark 11 v1.05
|File size:||271.0 MB|
|Downloads:||139,002 (35.9 TB)|
|Posted:||Apr 18, 2013|
|Updated:||Apr 18, 2013|
|Operating System:||Vista / W7|
3DMark 11 Basic Edition – the gamer’s benchmark for DirectX 11
3DMark 11 is the latest version of the world’s most popular benchmark for measuring the graphics performance of gaming PCs. Designed for testing DirectX 11 hardware running on Windows 7 and Windows Vista the benchmark includes six all new benchmark tests. The Basic Edition is free to use and allows an unlimited number of benchmark runs without registration or expiry. Visit http://www.3dmark.com to upgrade your Basic Edition to the Advanced Edition and unlock all presets, custom settings, benchmark looping, unlimited online results storage, offline results management and more.
This version fixes a few minor issues. Benchmark scores are not affected by this update.
- SystemInfo updated to version 4.17 to improve compatibility with latest hardware.
- Fixed display mode identification for systems with a very large number of supported display modes
- Keyboard focus is no longer checked during the demo or when running the benchmark in a loop. Note that if the display switches to the desktop due to a popup window during the benchmark, the run will still be aborted as the display mode is no longer the same.
- 3DMark 11 now remembers the last custom resolution used.
- GPU count detection for multi-GPU systems is now correct even when SystemInfo is explicitly disabled.
- 3DMark 11 will now prevent Windows from entering Sleep during the test.
- The license key is now reset when the benchmark is reinstalled, allowing removal of invalid keys.
- SystemInfo updated to version 4.15 for full Windows 8 compatibility.
- Updated DirectX redistributable.
- Now using static Visual C++ 2010 runtime libraries to fix rare installation issues on some systems.
- Removed dependency on EvaDotNet.dll and EvaDotNet.DirectX.dll for GPU enumeration to fix compatibility issues with some systems.
- Fixed display initialization code that caused "SetFullscreenState failed: DXGI_ERROR_NOT_CURRENTLY_AVAILABLE" errors on some systems.
- Fixed several memory and texture leaks, improving stability during very long looping runs.
- The HUD timer no longer rolls over if a single test takes more than ten minutes. (Yes, this could happen during the Combined Test on some low end DirectX 11 cards.)
- Fixed submitting saved files to 3dmark.com from the command line.
- Image Quality tool will no longer give a cryptic error if the output directory does not exist.
- Bullet physics library updated to 2.79 in order to improve compatibility with current and future CPUs and GPUs
- Manual GPU Selection option now available on the Help-tab
- Updated SystemInfo module to version 4.6 with improved compatibility with current and future hardware
- Improved error handling and messages
- A new “More” tab with information about new Futuremark benchmarks
- Professional Edition activation now requires online key verification
System Info Release Notes
- Updated CPUID SDK
- Added new security measures against benchmark result file tampering
- Updated system scanning components to resolve reported compatibility issues with existing and future hardware
- Bullet physics library updated to 2.78 to improve compatibility with future CPUs and GPUs
- Display scaling mode setting is now available in the Basic Edition
- SystemInfo component updated to version 4.0 for improved compatibility with current and future hardware
- Improved user messages when the benchmark run is interrupted
Advanced and Profession Edition only
- Fixed wireframe mode for the Combined test with NVIDIA hardware
- Load/Save result dialog remembers the last used folder
Professional Edition only
- Correct watermark is always displayed when benchmark is launched from command line
- Command line loop switch with single test now loops without reloading
- Fixed an issue with SystemInfo that prevented the Physics and Combined tests from running.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash if the DirectX 11 API or .NET was not available.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash if the number of system GPUs was unknown.
- Letterboxing and scaling now works with wide displays.
- The benchmark UI is now minimized during the benchmark run.
- Improved result security when submitting to 3dmark.com.
- Added automatic update notification.
- Updated SystemInfo component to version 220.127.116.11.
Advanced and Professional Edition only
- Added option for manual GPU Count selection to the Advanced tab.
- Added Scaling Mode selection to the Advanced tab, choose from centred or stretched.
- Results tab now shows the individual scores for each of the six tests.
Professional Edition only
- Demo audio now works when running from the command line.
- Image Quality tool now handles unexpected parameters correctly.
- Image Quality tool now works correctly with the reference rasterizer option.