Futuremark 3DMark (2013) v1.2.250
|File size:||960.8 MB|
|Downloads:||96,941 (88.8 TB)|
|Posted:||Dec 10, 2013|
|Updated:||Dec 10, 2013|
|Operating System:||Vista/7/8 32 & 64-bit|
The new 3DMark (2013) includes everything you need to benchmark your hardware.
With three all new tests you can bench everything from smartphones and tablets, to notebooks and home PCs, to the latest high-end, multi-GPU gaming desktops. And it's not just for Windows. With 3DMark you can compare your scores with Android and iOS devices too. It's the most powerful and flexible benchmark we've ever created.
The latest version of the world's most popular benchmark is simply called 3DMark to reflect its all-round versatility. Not only is this 3DMark the first in the series to offer cross-platform comparisons, it is also the first to test different Direct3D feature levels within one application.
- Added Ice Storm Unlimited test enabling you to compare Windows 8 tablets with the latest Android and iOS devices.
- Improved GPU hardware detection using TechPowerUp GPU detection software.
- Hardware monitoring performance graphs show clock speeds and temperatures for the CPU and GPU again (with compatible hardware).
This update adds the Ice Storm Extreme test and fixes issues when testing systems with multiple GPUs. 3DMark scores will increase slightly on systems with two GPUs and significantly on systems with three or four GPUs.
The Ice Storm Extreme benchmark test has been added to 3DMark Advanced Edition. Ice Storm Extreme is a Direct3D feature level 9 benchmark test for Windows tablets, ultrabooks and notebooks. Ice Storm Extreme raises the rendering resolution from 720p to 1080p and uses higher quality textures and post-processing effects in the graphics tests to create a more demanding load for the latest mobile devices. You can compare Ice Storm and Ice Storm Extreme scores from Windows and Android devices.
- 3DMark now works correctly on systems with up to four GPUs.
- Fixed the issue caused by Windows update KB2670838, which added partial DX11.1 support to Windows 7.
- Fixed a problem with the bloom post-processing effect when using very high rendering resolutions in custom settings.